Most men are non self aware slobs

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Solstice
Most of them dont seem to be aware how shit they look. So many are fat with ugly stubble or fucked up acne. All things that can be fixed relatively easily.

No shit more than half of young men can't get pussy, they have several looksmins stacked on top of each other.

It's honestly a blessing to not be deluded like most men. You're aware of your flaws and know how to fix them.

I am doing several things to address my main flaws. It feels good to know you have a plan worked out and are following it through.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noobs, TheBiggestIncelEver, glaruz and 7 others
Good less competition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Imretarded?
Good less competition
We're all going to make it.

We all have the faustian spirit burning inside us. We are driven to attain perfection and master the world.

Indeed let the stupid people make tik toks about mewing or bonemashing, let them mock our philosophy. Let them drink every day and do drugs while we fix our hairlines, slim down our facial fat ect.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Primalsplit, jinnu and 1 other person
Most of them dont seem to be aware how shit they look. So many are fat with ugly stubble or fucked up acne. All things that can be fixed relatively easily.

No shit more than half of young men can't get pussy, they have several looksmins stacked on top of each other.

It's honestly a blessing to not be deluded like most men. You're aware of your flaws and know how to fix them.

I am doing several things to address my main flaws. It feels good to know you have a plan worked out and are following it through.

and the funniest and worst thing is, if they see you taking care of your looks, they’ll call you gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, Primalsplit, Deleted member 52452 and 2 others
We're all going to make it.

We all have the faustian spirit burning inside us. We are driven to attain perfection and master the world.

Indeed let the stupid people make tik toks about mewing or bonemashing, let them mock our philosophy. Let them drink every day and do drugs while we fix our hairlines, slim down our facial fat ect.
I will make it
Not aiming to be chad but aiming to cap my genetic potential

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 52452 and Imretarded?
So many are fat with ugly stubble or fucked up acne.
OP, are you from India? Tbh even dalits that I see have clear skin and normal BF @russiancelreturns

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Imretarded? and Deleted member 52452
and the funniest and worst thing is, if they see you taking care of your looks, they’ll call you gay
It's because they're stagnant cretins. They hate progress and self development because they themselves are not capable of it.

It reminds me of that millionaire guy who went balls to the wall trying to become biologically 20 years old. They verbally attack him (not to his face ofc), saying he's mentally ill.

OP, are you from India? Tbh even dalits that I have clear skin and normal BF @russiancelreturns
Im not indian.

I will make it
Not aiming to be chad but aiming to cap my genetic potential
Thats a fine goal. The pursuit of perfection will always fail but it's not actually achieving it that is important, it's becoming as great as you can be.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BecomingHuman, Sprinkles and jinnu
It's because they're stagnant cretins. They hate progress and self development because they themselves are not capable of it.

It reminds me of that millionaire guy who went balls to the wall trying to become biologically 20 years old. They verbally attack him (not to his face ofc), saying he's mentally ill.

normies are so fucking cringe.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
normies are so fucking cringe.
When I ascend. Im going to spend my time ruining their marriages.

Im gonna be the guy his wife bumps into at the supermarket who awakens something inside her:lul:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: glaruz and Sprinkles

Im gonna be the guy his wife bumps into at the supermarket who awakens something inside her:lul:
Denzel Washington GIF

• JFL
  • JFL

Dalit fantasies
Won't happen

• JFL

All women who stay with these guys are crazy. They choose loser guys to fuel their victim status and get more pity from other people.