Most men don't have good bone structure without light and angle frauding

Deleted member 5052

Deleted member 5052

Solstice
Unless 99th percentile richard ramirez tier bones of course

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 3323 and 6 others
"Success" section btw

Most men don't have good bone structure, period.
And even those who do need good lighting (angular features are "flattened" and are thus invisible with bad lighting, especially frontal) and good angles to show the depth and 3-dimensionality of their bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 5052
Modeling is squinting and good lighting

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 5349 and 5 others
Ezgif 3 3ddafd2bfb39 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10987, shaugstir and 7 others
Most men in 1st world countries never see their bones due to excessive bodyfat%, and those who have trash bones can attempt to hide it with a beard.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I have truecel tier bone structure

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 2214 and Marsiere214
Just be Ramirez then.

Yes. What lighting do you not consider "frauding"?

Its not even my face my entire skeleton is fuck

bones my only halo, everything else trash

Yes. What lighting do you not consider "frauding"?
Lighting from behind brings out hollow cheeks making zygos pop more and light from front slightly elevated which has more intensity than surrounding light sources highlights your lower third by creating a shadow effect

Lighting from behind brings out hollow cheeks making zygos pop more and light from front slightly elevated which has more intensity than surrounding light sources highlights your lower third by creating a shadow effect

Yes. And you consider this frauding?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
Yes. And you consider this frauding?
No not really. I'm saying this because people here come for rating and gets roasted for having no bones when we are literally comparing ourselves with professionally shot model photos with proper lighting and angles.

• +1
Reactions: gai_saber
No not really. I'm saying this because people here come for rating and gets roasted for having no bones when we are literally comparing ourselves with professionally shot model photos with proper lighting and angles.

Yes. I see what you are saying. I entirely agree with you. Professionally shot model photos with proper lighting and angles (and other touch-up) will of course make someone look better than a selfie: it is unrealistic we compare ourselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
Modeling is squinting and good lighting
well no shit, even when all these fags walk out durning fashion shows the lights are perfectly placed so their faces look better