Most of the forum incels are mentalcels

Major cope I’m sorry.

Literally just go outside and you’ll see guys and girls getting together at clubs with ease while the truecels are left out.

If you’ve never been approached, it’s time to give up unfortunately.
I've experienced that myself. However, clubs are different than reality. Everyone is shitfaced and doesn't have any standards. So sure maybe an average guy at a club can get approached, everywhere else its not really common.

I receive dms asking me for a rate on discord and the forum all the time and I have only rated like 6 people as ltn or below. The vast majority of them I rated between low mtn-chadlite. Even the handful of ltns that I rated had an ascendable base and with just a few surgeries can easily get a gf. There was only 2 real incels that dmed me and had little to no potential. They either must have insane standards or must be autistic asf
It's over for mentalcels.org
LTNs don’t need surgeries to get girlfriends

I receive dms asking me for a rate on discord and the forum all the time and I have only rated like 6 people as ltn or below. The vast majority of them I rated between low mtn-chadlite. Even the handful of ltns that I rated had an ascendable base and with just a few surgeries can easily get a gf. There was only 2 real incels that dmed me and had little to no potential. They either must have insane standards or must be autistic asf
@joao is the only truecel here because of his height and frame and he isn’t even incel because he’s GL and can geomaxx to Asia, get LL, or date children…

I'm not mental im a recessed incel might end it soon