Most of you are more socially awkward then you think

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
I never really get why people called me awkward growing up, I never "felt" awkward. But I saw a recent video of myself and literally almost died from cringe. My movements looked so robotics and facial expressions looked so forced it looked so bad.

It's crazy that you're doing micro expressions that you're not aware of that normies pick up on

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lunin7, Part-Time Chad, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
this is water and the reason the mind can only be changed once
after you become non nt there's no going back

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and dopaminebeyondfried
I never really get why people called me awkward growing up, I never "felt" awkward. But I saw a recent video of myself and literally almost died from cringe. My movements looked so robotics and facial expressions looked so forced it looked so bad.

It's crazy that you're doing micro expressions that you're not aware of that normies pick up on
And you also criticize yourself more than most people do. Nobody really stares down all of your expressions and imperfections + they're insecure of their looks too. While they're looking at you, you probably think ''man is he thinking I'm a total autist?'' While they're just thinking how they're failing in life and fuck all of it and literally not giving any shits of how you look.

Holy shit that’s me aswell I think I look normal and not weird but when people take videos of me I cringe

• So Sad
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
One small tiny little non nt mistake in your behaviour/facial expression/body movement/speech and it's over for you. Females will sniff your autism

• So Sad
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried

My aunt thinks I have autism but she labeled it as “passive.”

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and dopaminebeyondfried