Most of you are total slaves (Anti cosmic blackpill)

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
In spite of your “counter-culturalist” facade you will do anything for validation. Deep down I know you just want to please foids and your Jewish overlords

You adhere to cringy ideologies (religion, blackpill, nationalism etc) and believe that in and of itself makes you superior, because you have to justify passively existing with no purpose instead of actively doing

You don’t even have an original thought in your mind yet you will bemoan the vapid “normies”

Most likely you think you are better than people because you mog them, and not because of what’s in your soul

It’s easy to tell. The flocks of cattle have sorted themselves with their denominations and cliques

You are a total fucking slave!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Xtra, Kamui and 2 others
Shit thread OP. Kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanEyeArea, hopecel, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Nah I‘ll never marry or directly approach foids or give them unwarranted attention.
Even if it means staying incel

• +1
Reactions: Razoff and SidharthTheSlayer
Nah I‘ll never marry or directly approach foids or give them unwarranted attention.
so unique

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR and SidharthTheSlayer
In spite of your “counter-culturalist” facade you will do anything for validation. Deep down I know you just want to please foids and your Jewish overlords

You adhere to cringy ideologies (religion, blackpill, nationalism etc) and believe that in and of itself makes you superior, because you have to justify passively existing with no purpose instead of actively doing

You don’t even have an original thought in your mind yet you will bemoan the vapid “normies”

Most likely you think you are better than people because you mog them, and not because of what’s in your soul

It’s easy to tell. The flocks of cattle have sorted themselves with their denominations and cliques

“How do I not be a slave?”
The answer can be found in Nietzschean philosophy. You must be motivated by the love of life and not values. Embracing creativity and self mastery, asserting your own will to power…

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
Based, I do the same

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
he meant to dm this to @Chris Benoit

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21899 and SidharthTheSlayer

true some normies here who cant think at all

legit thread but over if you aren't a slave in 2024 NO PUSSY FOR FREE THINKERS..................... Nietzsche was an incel btw

• So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer