(Mini-Essay) Redpill or Blackpill isn't enough. You have to pick a way of life you're passionate about

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
I'm done writing essays here because I don't respect men who don't try at life.

But one thing that's becoming apparent

Once you get past the red pill black pill shit

Then it's a matter of finding a way of life that you truly believe in, that can guide you forward

Without that a man is a mess.

Go through history and find subcultures, ways of lives, tribes etc that you resonate with

By that I mean like the 70 Gold's Gym culture. Live and breathe that culture if it truly appeals to you

If you have some passion and talent for tech, then immerse yourself in the techbro culture. Forget what's going on in the NPC/normie/Tiktok environment. Live and breathe that culture and don't waste time on anything else. Just elevate yourself within that culture. Look at the history of that culture too, what it was since it began. Not just today

In my case, my first ever passion as an adolescent was literature- I used to love English and Literature classes- was top of the class at writing essays analyzing great movies, plays, novels etc. I love to look at life through art.

I have been living and breathing it now. This is what I love to do. I don't look at this dumb shit in the mainstream. I only see that and see myself in the context of the subculture that I want to immerse myself in.

tl;dr: blackpill/redpill is not enough. You have to find the thing to passionately live FOR. A total way of life, a path that enlivens you. Go and find out the type of men you admired at a deep level. That's where your interests will probably be. Hint: if all you admire is good looking men, you are a fag.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, High Cortisol Chad, Deleted member 27702 and 2 others
very true

It is important to self reflect on what you want out of life in a deeper sense, or else you will end up depressed,

Did you write this by yourself

good thread 👍 I'm currently searching for my passion aswell, still stuck in somewhat of a depression phase but I've started the first steps and spoken to my fam. Focusing on my appearance only made me really fucked up and insecure. Gotta find a healthy balance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
I want to be a singer and have thousands chanting my name

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Do you think its possible for incels to apply this? Most can't look beyond pussy

Do you think its possible for incels to apply this? Most can't look beyond pussy
Fuck a few prostitutes and get it over with

Fucking a normal slut today is basically the same thing. The times I got laid off OLD was totally unfulfilling after 24 hours

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and JovenCansao
It sounds like you are encouraging men to find a purpose or passion in life that resonates with them and to immerse themselves in a culture that supports and elevates them. That's a great message, and it's important for individuals to find what truly inspires them and gives them meaning. However, it's important to remember that everyone's journey and interests are unique, and there's no need to judge or belittle others who may have different passions or ways of living. Encouraging mutual respect and understanding can go a long way in creating a positive and supportive community.

This ^ response was written by chat GPT

But seriously I agree, and my passion is meditation, I'm going all in soon and will leave humanity behind.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16501
It sounds like you are encouraging men to find a purpose or passion in life that resonates with them and to immerse themselves in a culture that supports and elevates them. That's a great message, and it's important for individuals to find what truly inspires them and gives them meaning. However, it's important to remember that everyone's journey and interests are unique, and there's no need to judge or belittle others who may have different passions or ways of living. Encouraging mutual respect and understanding can go a long way in creating a positive and supportive community.

This ^ response was written by chat GPT

But seriously I agree, and my passion is meditation, I'm going all in soon and will leave humanity behind.

Unless you become a full blown monk, that way of life and nothing else will see you coming undone

if you don't plan to be a monk and you still want to live amongst people...
Pick something you can do, that you like to do...
and just have tunnel vision. See nothing else. Stay in your house and do it, cut everything and everyone else off. But I doubt meditation is it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and High Cortisol Chad
My life has gotten so much better when I found what I truly wanted to do

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I don't have the genius tier IQ or creativity needed to ever be anything in science or philosophy.

Why would I submurse myself in a subculture where I'll only ever be average?

Tho I will say that attaching your identity to certain beneficial behaviours can lead to great results for less effort.