Most of you aren't successful because you think too much

L

lilxder2

Mistral
E9421029 9d4f 498f a2c3 f3c2e2e55bae cover

This IQ bell curve meme is so fucking accurate for every aspect of life its insane.
A lot of you are above average intelligence and overthink everything businesswise and moneywise etc., you think that something must make rational sense in order for it to function when in reality those who think the least and also those who are hyper high IQ often come to the same conclusions.
For example when NFT's were booming hard and like 99% of people and especially the media were clowning you for buying a monkey picture are actually the ones who missed out, and those who just brainlessly went along with the trend or had extremely complex investment theories on why they would succeed, those are the ones who made millions.
There is a fine line between insanity and genius but I'd argue there is also a fine line between retardation and genius.
Either think a lot for yourself or dont think at all, dont be stuck in the middle and adopt the thinking of the 99% or you will end up with the same results as the 99%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, _MVP_ and Fiqh
Dnr you're thinking about it I'm already successful

• JFL
Reactions: lilxder2
Most people on here are not above average in terms of intelligence.

But I agree with the overthinking part.

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
smoke weed eveyrday

"Rate this 18 year old hapa (stacy?)"
Replies: 100

"how to be successful"
Replies: 0

• +1
Reactions: Sny, looksmaxxer77, roping3264 and 1 other person
Should I nuke my iq with drugs to stop being a midwit??? :feelsthink:

• JFL