Most of you guys are pathetic as fuck

D

Deleted member 22924

The king of org
95% of you guys are ugly,short,broke, never leave your basement no social circle no life in general nothing to offer to women

But you guys only want virgin Stacy you guys are delusional ugly manlet virgins most of you guys are pathetic

That’s really it

@WishIwasChico @Emeraldglass giving this subhumans a reality check

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnBaza, HitAndRun, k1llsw1tch and 12 others
95% of you guys are ugly,short,broke, never leave your basement no social circle no life in general nothing to offer to women

But you guys only want virgin Stacy you guys are delusional ugly manlet virgins most of you guys are pathetic

That’s really it

Thanks for the reminder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924

That’s really it

@the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 22924

That’s really it

im 6'3 23" bideltoid mid-strong CL with a trust fund and top tier career, id settle for a good pheno tall stacylite with good pedigree and a trust fund

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, try2beme, Loveland and 2 others

That’s really it

@WishIwasChico @Emeraldglass giving this subhumans a reality
Only thing I will tell them is this "Nothing will change if you change nothing".

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 22924 and WishIwasChico
im 6'3 23" bideltoid mid-strong CL with a trust fund and top tier career, id settle for a good pheno tall stacylite with good pedigree and a trust fund
Fuck off you idiot I’m sick of you no one believes you you are the biggest virgin here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and PseudoMaxxer
We all now you are a larping little asian fuck get out of my threads cuck @WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
U were exposed i diagnose u with split personality disorder

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • +1
Only thing I will tell them is this "Nothing will change if you change nothing".
90% of the guys here dont even try to better there life but still complain 24/7

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and WishIwasChico
Fuck off you idiot I’m sick of you no one believes you you are the biggest virgin here
We all now you are a larping little asian fuck get out of my threads cuck @WishIwasChico
U were exposed i diagnose u with split personality disorder
Yes I hate that guy he is a schizo
if i ever did a face reveal (and frame/height/social circle/trust fund reveal) youd all rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, try2beme, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and WishIwasChico
Don't see the problem

True, and this people will literally bring you down acting like they are better than you jfl

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 22924
they don’t have tall skull conscientious and aptitude

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and try2beme
90% of the guys here dont even try to better there life but still complain 24/7
That is because they are unwilling to make changes because they will either work for it or fail, and they are afraid of starting because it will confront them with the reality of having to put in work, and they fear failing because they are afraid they will not have the adequate face to ascend even if they make changes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and PseudoMaxxer
Get yo money up brokies!

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

That’s really it

Bro copied me and thought I wouldn’t peep 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Deleted member 51465
OP is projecting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924, Clown Show and autistic_tendencies
JoinedOct 9, 2022

shiettt watchu want me to do bout it nigga i was born this way ain’t shit i can change

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and try2beme
shiettt watchu want me to do bout it nigga i was born this way ain’t shit i can change
Right? We are even getting bullied by our own people for being born a certain way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and fuxkdakikez
99% actually and i agree niggers pathetic on here

• +1
It’s people like you that make me realize that there’s actually a serious mental illness problem on this site.