Most of you will never truly appreciate just how stupid normies are

OK @disillusioned but can you answer me why it matters if I appreciate how stupid they are? It's not going to make me better looking.

Listen, anybody reasonable here would take that Matrix bluepill and go back to la-la land if it meant they woke up as Chad tomorrow morning. Chad looks & JB pussy > truth seeking. Legit. Too bad I have to live this life :lasereyes:

• So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
OK @disillusioned but can you answer me why it matters if I appreciate how stupid they are? It's not going to make me better looking.
Better risk calculation.

When you know the world parameters, your plans are more likely to be idiotproof.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Why have white people not overthrown their governments yet for supporting national self-destruction via mass immigration? Why have males not overthrown feminism despite having literally zero objective reason to tolerate it at all?
The answer to both of these questions is that they're afraid of suffering the consequences of failing and they don't see enough support for those ideas around them to attempt it. Most white men would join a fascist movement if they saw it gaining genuine traction, which is why the jews will always crush instigators before they get too popular, thats why andrew is in jail

The answer to both of these questions is that they're afraid of suffering the consequences of failing and they don't see enough support for those ideas around them to attempt it. Most white men would join a fascist movement if they saw it gaining genuine traction, which is why the jews will always crush instigators before they get too popular, thats why andrew is in jail
andrew tate is a nigger bud. sorry 2 break it to u

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
andrew tate is a nigger bud. sorry 2 break it to u
His black father was already mixed to begin with, so Andrew and Tristan are actually 60%+ white, Tristan is even white passing. Andrew and Tristan each have lots of completely white passing children with 80%+ white DNA. They have done more to repopulate the white race than you ever will.

Also, who gives a fuck? The reason black genes are considered "inferior" is because of their lower average IQ. But that's not their case. They're both smart individuals, their black father in particular was a literal CIA linguist spy chess genius. It is retarded to obsess over race to the extent that you ignore all exceptions. There are plenty of smart black individuals, they shouldn't be treated as lesser just because on average, people of their skin color are dumber.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and BetterOffDead
Total bs. I don't know any white people who support fascism even remotely. Most are on board with liberal and 'progressive' degeneracy.

Total bs. I don't know any white people who support fascism even remotely. Most are on board with liberal and 'progressive' degeneracy.
And as far as they know, so are you. In the current society it is not in anyone’s self interest to openly broadcast such opinions.

But if there was a political movement which actually benefitted you for once, and it was getting real traction, wouldn’t you join it?

You’d be surprised, normies aren’t as brainwashed as they seem. Many just act that way because right now, that is what’s in their self interest.

Throughout history, fringe movements have been able to quickly amass large followings as soon as enough people start tipping the scale.

1. And as far as they know, so are you. In the current society it is not in anyone’s self interest to openly broadcast such opinions.

But if there was a political movement which actually benefitted you for once, and it was getting real traction, wouldn’t you join it?

You’d be surprised, normies aren’t as brainwashed as they seem. Many just act that way because right now, that is what’s in their self interest.

2. Throughout history, fringe movements have been able to quickly amass large followings as soon as enough people start tipping the scale.
1. You are coping hard if you think most whites are secretly fascist white nationalists.

2. Not really true. Most revolutions are either flukes or happen because of very specific circumstances. Lenin was funded by the Germans during WW1 and wouldn't ever have succeeded otherwise. Hitler was essentially just extremely lucky in that the great depression happened and the communists and social democrats refused to ally which would've given them an easy majority to defeat Hitler with.

So-called 'revolutions' never really happen from the bottom, there is always some powerful party pulling the strings.

I wouldn't say I'm smart for reaching this place, when I look back at it, it's just a series of events that ultimately led me here.

One day you're watching self-improvement channels that tell you shower and go to the gym and looking for quick fixes for your insecurities and the next you're watching redpillers talking about high-value males, and the day after that you've discovered the blackpill and looksmaxxing and at that point you're already finished.

I wouldn't be here at all if I just had been more athletic and social, and just slightly better looking as a child, if my parents weren't failures at anything besides slaving for money. No kid is searching for this shit on purpose, it's just loneliness and boredom that leads here.

Whatever, no one's gonna read this anyway.

If you are even browsing this forum and reading this post, you are probably smarter than 99% of the general population and I am not kidding about this.
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

I'm serious. Looksmaxxing requires that you're at least somewhat self-aware.
True but there's more than 1% of people out there that are smarter than forum users. JFL if you think boomers aren't ultra blackpilled; especially those with kids. They have to behave in a certain way and prioritise safety and stability. Doesn't mean all of them are low IQ. Sure, there's a bunch of uncritical thinkers and retard liberals, but a lot of based people have to camoflauge themselves as normie democrats so to not ruin the lives of their kids any more than necessary. Life experience will blackpill most people except for the ultra low IQ or drug addict types. Some people however have circumstances where it's not preferential for them to try convince others of what they think is objectively true, because it just wont benefit them or anyone around them.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
True but there's more than 1% of people out there that are smarter than forum users. JFL if you think boomers aren't ultra blackpilled; especially those with kids. They have to behave in a certain way and prioritise safety and stability. Doesn't mean all of them are low IQ. Sure, there's a bunch of uncritical thinkers and retard liberals, but a lot of based people have to camoflauge themselves as normie democrats so to not ruin the lives of their kids any more than necessary. Life experience will blackpill most people except for the ultra low IQ or drug addict types. Some people however have circumstances where it's not preferential for them to try convince others of what they think is objectively true, because it just wont benefit them or anyone around them.
I can understand where you're coming from, and on the surface, what you're saying does seem logical: How could literally 95-99% of humans be worthless idiots?

But stunningly, it IS true.

One of the early blackpills I discovered regarding this was actually when I got into fiction writing several years ago. I'm not going to reveal too much information for privacy reasons, but I'm an online fiction writer who is already in the top 5% most successful on the site I'm writing on, and it wasn't even that hard to accomplish it. In fact, I haven't even published my entire first book on it, or even barely just the half. Yet my views/follower count is already in the thousands. The median follower count on the site is 3. And note, we're talking about full length books. I've seen writers on the site's reddit page pad themselves on the back for obtaining 'over 50 followers' and how it 'only' took them 2 books worth of content. If even a 100 people are reading your shit, you're already in the top 20% or close to it.

But it's actually even MORE pathetic than that.

Why? Because even those talentless idiots are still ahead of the curve compared to the other 97% of writers who fail to even finish their novel at all.

All those shitty stories with hundreds of pages and only 4 followers? Those are the 3% of writers who even had the work ethic to finish their story at all.

So consider this insane data below:

-Only 3% of writers will finish their novel on average.
-Less than 5% of those 3% will publish a story that actually obtains any readership worth a damn.

That means that if some random dipshit sits down right now and starts writing a novel/web story/etc, the statistical chance of him eventually releasing something that other people will legitimately read and enjoy, is less than 0.03%.

The failure rate for writing a even just a semi-passable web novel is 99.97%.

Whoever said "90% of everything is shit" was actually too generous. The VAST majority of normies are unironically completely worthless.

Last edited: