Normies are such irredeemable pieces of shit

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Literally everything about them makes me puke. Just literally everything.

I'm not kidding about this. I'm unironically more afraid of mass popular stupidity than any virus, war, or natural disaster. The latter will pass, but normies will ALWAYS be around to make our lives a living hell.

It's difficult to put into words how blackpilled I've become about human nature over the last five years. I've been exposed to levels of stupidity that I didn't think were possible. So much ignorance that it's surreal. And everything is falling apart all around us in real-time.

But the real cherry on top of this shit cake is how in addition to being utterly stupid and worthless, most of these fuckers are also just straight-up horrible fucking people. It's like if advanced aliens got drunk one day, and as a joke, decided to create the ultimate species species in a lab but then it escaped, so to mitigate the damage they just dumped all of us here and constructed a forcefield around us.

Best Friend Hug GIF by Laff

However bad you think normies are, there is a 99% chance they're probably even worse than that. They're talentless, have poor work ethic (at least I can be bothered to finish my shitty fiction novels, even if it won't ultimately accomplish anything), have massive entitlement issues, blame everybody else for everything, have low (on non-existent) empathy...just chronic narcissists in general.

I know this is probably water to most of you, but I think even most otherwise blackpilled people would still be shocked if they looked at some of the statistics regarding what percentage of humans actually aren't total irredeemable losers. Well, I HAVE looked at them and just fucking lol. You could wipe out 85-95% of the human race and it wouldn't negatively change much of anything. And at 85% we're probably being too generous. In fact, humanity would do BETTER because the idiots and useless eaters would all be dead.

You know what? I take back everything I've ever said about the elites/Jews. Please, by all means, cleanse the planet with whatever bullshit Illuminati genocide program you're obviously trying to implement I can't fucking wait :feelsgood:

#VaxTheNormies
#MakeGenocideGreatAgain
#GlobalLolocaust2024

giphy.gif

tengkolak.gif

:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, Primalsplit, deadmanwalking and 15 others
Joined Jan 2, 2019

Happy 5 years

• JFL
Reactions: 9cel, Maalik and 5'7 zoomer
holy dnr
get your dick wet incel

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subanimal, quinfluence, Maalik and 2 others
tales from the psych ward

• WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel
normies make me very uncomfortable

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Agreed brother

I’m gonna jerk off very soon

• +1
Reactions: delonisliterallyme and anthony111553
Didn't make it past the 3rd pixel. Not gonna lie. Also you should get a job, I hear it would pay for the expensive heating in iceland.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
More doom posting...

In 2 more weeks the normies will die

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
You sound like the guy who tells you to eat the bugs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and 5'7 zoomer
Literally everything about them makes me puke. Just literally everything.

I'm not kidding about this. I'm unironically more afraid of mass popular stupidity than any virus, war, or natural disaster. The latter will pass, but normies will ALWAYS be around to make our lives a living hell.

It's difficult to put into words how blackpilled I've become about human nature over the last five years. I've been exposed to levels of stupidity that I didn't think were possible. So much ignorance that it's surreal. And everything is falling apart all around us in real-time.

But the real cherry on top of this shit cake is how in addition to being utterly stupid and worthless, most of these fuckers are also just straight-up horrible fucking people. It's like if advanced aliens got drunk one day, and as a joke, decided to create the ultimate species species in a lab but then it escaped, so to mitigate the damage they just dumped all of us here and constructed a forcefield around us.

Best Friend Hug GIF by Laff

However bad you think normies are, there is a 99% chance they're probably even worse than that. They're talentless, have poor work ethic (at least I can be bothered to finish my shitty fiction novels, even if it won't ultimately accomplish anything), have massive entitlement issues, blame everybody else for everything, have low (on non-existent) empathy...just chronic narcissists in general.

I know this is probably water to most of you, but I think even most otherwise blackpilled people would still be shocked if they looked at some of the statistics regarding what percentage of humans actually aren't total irredeemable losers. Well, I HAVE looked at them and just fucking lol. You could wipe out 85-95% of the human race and it wouldn't negatively change much of anything. And at 85% we're probably being too generous. In fact, humanity would do BETTER because the idiots and useless eaters would all be dead.

You know what? I take back everything I've ever said about the elites/Jews. Please, by all means, cleanse the planet with whatever bullshit Illuminati genocide program you're obviously trying to implement I can't fucking wait :feelsgood:

#VaxTheNormies
#MakeGenocideGreatAgain
#GlobalLolocaust2024

giphy.gif

tengkolak.gif

:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
Autistic social outcast seethes because normies dont share their special interest

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Maalik
Throw them all in gas chambers

maybe you are right but probably not

200.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi, Deleted member 52057 and anthony111553
Normies are stupid but probably not as stupid as you think.

Am I going to tell all my friends my blackpill/ Redpill beliefs and my love for Jews and Muslims? Probably not so why do you expect normies to do the same?

• +1
Reactions: subanimal
Didn't make it past the 3rd pixel. Not gonna lie. Also you should get a job, I hear it would pay for the expensive heating in iceland.
what's up with all the incels saying muh you should get a job bro?? that's normie as fuck. as an incel you don't have expenses, and in the first world countries there is the NEETbux.

• +1
Reactions: subanimal and deadmanwalking
funny GIF by FirstAndMonday

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
what's up with all the incels saying muh you should get a job bro?? that's normie as fuck. as an incel you don't have expenses, and in the first world countries there is the NEETbux.
You don't have expenses? You don't eat food? You don't drink water? Are you a tapeworm?

They are a different breed of humans. Maybe they are the result of a grain based diet for years in humans. Either that or something hormonal makes them the way they are. Who knows.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920 and Primalsplit
They're talentless, have poor work ethic (at least I can be bothered to finish my shitty fiction novels, even if it won't ultimately accomplish anything), have massive entitlement issues, blame everybody else for everything, have low (on non-existent) empathy...just chronic narcissists in general.
You just described most Incels, mate. So normies and Incels don't differ much.

You just described most Incels, mate. So normies and Incels don't differ much.
Disagree. I lasted 2 years in the gym back during my early redpiller days meanwhile normies gave up after a few weeks. Incels HAVE to work harder.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Latinus
true, but I don't think OP is any better