People were much happier before science discredited religion

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I'm obviously not religious anymore, but I grew up in a country and home that taught religion as a fact, even at school. During these early years, I legitimately and unironically believed in god, the afterlife/heaven/hell, all that bullshit. I didn't know any better at the time, and I can't recall exactly when I concluded it was all nonsense (probably late teens).

But here's the thing...

I was so much happier back then, even despite all the bullshit I dealt with at the time. Religion made the world seem more logical and just (bad people go to hell, unhappy people who were wronged are now doing better in heaven, you'll get to see all your dead loved ones again when you die, etc). And of course, the whole bs about marriage etc.

But compare that with fucking now.

-brb universe is pointless
-brb assholes will not suffer any consequence
-brb there is nothing waiting for miserable people except more misery
-brb dead for all eternity when you die
-brb all women are whores and love doesn't exist

Jfl isn't scientific enlightenment just fucking wonderful :feelsgood:

If you could travel back in time a few hundred years and tell everybody from that time everything we know today (let's just pretend they wouldn't burn you for heresy), there would be mass suicides from the mass-disillusionment and depression not kidding about this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), datboijj, <6PSLcel and 10 others
I'm obviously not religious anymore, but I grew up in a country and home that taught religion as a fact, even at school. During these early years, I legitimately and unironically believed in god, the afterlife/heaven/hell, all that bullshit. I didn't know any better at the time, and I can't recall exactly when I concluded it was all nonsense (probably late teens).

But here's the thing...

I was so much happier back then, even despite all the bullshit I dealt with at the time. Religion made the world seem more logical and just (bad people go to hell, unhappy people who were wronged are now doing better in heaven, you'll get to see all your dead loved ones again when you die, etc). And of course, the whole bs about marriage etc.

If you could travel back in time a few hundred years and tell everybody from that time everything we know today (let's just pretend they wouldn't burn you for heresy), there would be mass suicides from the mass-disillusionment and depression not kidding about this.

Just like at this delusion if life has no meaning we create it through eugenics and selective breeding just lol at coping with muh trad cuck states like do you want a population of sub Sean oprys running around

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and vermillioncorefan
Yeah my life was better when I unironically believed in god but its too late now

• +1
Reactions: Albedo

But here's the thing...

Agreed this is why I despise modern society and brainwashing, it turned women (specifically zoomer women) into annoying whore sluts, gave good lives to undeserving retards, removed any opportunity to make your life better, I really wish I was born earlier than my actual both year.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Science didn’t disprove shit

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, PrinceLuenLeoncur, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Cage if you think your shitty semite laws is universal. Law of karma is immutable keep fucking coping

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and incel194012940
Science didn’t disprove shit
lol keep coping. The idea of an afterlife is not compatible with the laws of physics/biology. At best there might exist some unfathomably powerful lovecraftian esque entity out there but even if it did it sure as hell wouldn't give a shit about us.

Agreed this is why I despise modern society and brainwashing, it turned women (specifically zoomer women) into annoying whore sluts, gave good lives to undeserving retards, removed any opportunity to make your life better, I really wish I was born earlier than my actual both year.
Liberals are so socially illiterate. They have this extremely reductionist take on religion ("lol imagine worshiping a space wizard hurr dur") because they're sociopaths who can't relate to people who aren't purely hedonistic materialists.

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and vermillioncorefan
science is humbuk, uggh its not visible if people are getting xy because there is no study

I'm 10x more happier as an atheist
Religion and marriage both are co related and meant to take away your freedom it's man made artificial shit
These are not natural things which you were born to do but made to control the masses
Once you realise this your life gets 1000x better
It's only the pussies who needs "GOD" in their tough times

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and datboijj
Religion and marriage both are co related and meant to take away your freedom it's man made artificial shit
These are not natural things which you were born to do but made to control the masses
This is extremely low IQ.

Learning the 'truth' doesn't make you happier because 90% of the time you can't do shit about it. Okay, you learned there is no heaven/hell, but you're still going to fucking die. The only difference is that now you don't have any comforting lie to ease your fear of the inevitable.

And it's the same for everything else; being a blackpilled atheist incel won't make you happier Vs being a religious monk incel. All it means is that you will rot knowing your life serves no purposes whilst Chad is getting his dick sucked by multiple women.

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Idk man religion just makes more sense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and MTMM
squidnigga posts another banger

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Tabula Rasa
One of the few actual smart posters left on here.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, dopaminebeyondfried, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
science and Christianity are both religions its just that Christianity is closer to nature/reality than science

• +1
Reactions: datboijj

But here's the thing...

There are still many questions science can't answer, for example what is the purpose of life and why do we exist? Reproduction is the biological goal, but it still doesn't explain why we're here. As for the happiness, I don't think science debunking religious beliefs is the source people being less happy. There are countless factors, social media for example.

There are still many questions science can't answer, for example what is the purpose of life and why do we exist? Reproduction is the biological goal, but it still doesn't explain why we're here.
Evolution and random, spontaneous mutations.

Chinless kid

But here's the thing...

it ain’t easy being disillusioned

science did nothing lol, this is just result of sexual liberation which is the default state of human nature, its more political change than anything

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
science did nothing lol, this is just result of sexual liberation which is the default state of human nature, its more political change than anything
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I remember viewing the world completely differently when I was young and religious.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I remember viewing the world completely differently when I was young and religious.
what i said is literally what happened lol. jfl if you think some incel scientists changed social structures

the parts that science disproved happened in the jew home dimension millions of years ago not earth

• JFL
Reactions: granitegroyper and vermillioncorefan

But here's the thing...

Only Cumskins abandoned god. Everh other race still follows god.

Your pink people are cucked by science

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and datboijj

But here's the thing...

Ignorance really is bliss, all those 90iq Muslims I hate are living happier lives than me, being smart is only cool when you can actually change the world and progress humanity, otherwise ur just a human calculator who is constantly depressed, even worse if ur an incel like me

The state needs to promote a non-religious form of spirituality. What’s going on isn’t good, they’re promoting liberalism, LGBTQI, promiscuity, degeneracy, individualism, division etc. But I don’t think the best solution to this is going back to religion, I think its a cope. Idk what that new “spirituality” could be but maybe it could be something like dedicating your life to this world and making it better for your children and future generations, promoting piety, duty, sacrifice, unity/harmony, collectivism, etc. It focuses on this life and world but isn’t hedonistic or immoral. Think about the commies in the Soviet Union. Most didn’t believe in religion but dedicated their lives to something they felt was worth it, they had full employment, most married and had kids etc. Idk if they were happy or happier but maybe a better word for it is content, I’d be fine with contentment over this

lol keep coping. The idea of an afterlife is not compatible with the laws of physics/biology.
Let’s say that God is real. Why would an all powerful being have to abide by the laws of physics/biology?