[Theory] Most people fall off a looks Cliff from 30 -> 40. Due to lifestyle choices, and low effort.

Captain_Collagen

Captain_Collagen

Amateur
Time online
16d 5h 41m
Haven't looked into it well. Enough. But I got scared, when taking it means I have to be on it for life (an a bit but less scared, about the bloath, water retention bloath risk) . Because body itself produce elss after you start taking it, and thus if you stop you have even lower T levels then before over time.
I dunno if I wanna put myself on something, that I will need to take for life yet.
But I first wanted to get myself tested on my T levels, But due to corona shit couldn't. First to find out what I'm dealing with, after maxxing out naturally T with good lifestyle.

I agree HRT and TRT, are great things, and can be great boosts.
but when one starts, one needs to be comfortable with taking it for life basically. IF i understood correcvtly?
Nice perspective

Yeah tbh. Going on hormones does not necessarily mean that you will be on them for life..... but as you said you should be comfortable with that as it is a distinct possibility.

It is not a decision to be taken lightly but for me more than worth it - the only issue is travel

ConorMcGregor

ConorMcGregor

Enthusiast
Time online
12d 21h 57m
My father decline started at 30 for the same exact reason, heavy smoker, ate like shit, stressfull lifestyle, he went from Chad to bloatedcel in 10 years, my uncle is 55 and mogs him bad even if he is 5 years older since he took care of himself all his life

E

eloheepnitsif

Trainee
Time online
3d 7h 55m
i don't see much of it actually. the ones that re, are obviously often in a relationship. But some one could still do, in a cheating way.
But maybe that's dependant on location alot also.
I see attractiveness distribution more like this graph:
What is the source of this graph? I have had sex with a 40 year old, not with a nine year old yet, hard to compare

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
75d 11h 45m
JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Quantum
Time online
30d 1h 33m
People settle down and get lazy

saffacel

saffacel

Adept
Time online
5d 1h 25m
Most people fall off a looks Cliff from 30 -> 40. Due to lifestyle choices, and low effort.
Proabbaly also, because your body is still quit forgiving in your 20's for doing lifestyle things that are bad. I mean, go tanning in 20's, and you look nice brown and not wrinkled. Drinking alot, still next day okay. Not sleep much, can just continue lefe decently. Smoking, skin still smooth. No skin care routine, skin still smooth-ish.
BUT, later on after like mid 20's. The toll will start to accumulate. And if doing in 30's. Like 70% of people do, all the above things still. You WILL fall of a looks cliff, like 50+% of people do in their 30's.
NOT just DECLINE in looks. FALL OF A CLIFF.

Typical example cases.

MAN

This man is going from 20 -> 40 years old in this time lapse.
(he lucky he not bald/balding much, plenty men have to face that as well)
At around 4 minutes in, he is 30 years old.
AND you see the real decline happening in his 30's. he appears, normal in efforts on looks, which is low effort.
From 20 -> 30 (00:00 -> 04:00) there is little decline, but not alot/limited. And overall appeal pretty similar still.
From 30 -> OFF A CLIFF (04:00 -> 08:00) the decline speeds up, alot in 30's if you don't do stuff about lifestyle and care). Like this dude.

Woman.
at 32.

same woman at 42 (after sucky lifestyle in 30's)

MOST people stop here.
change nothing. And keep declining in looks.

Above moman went looksmaxxing, and spending thousands of dollars. Like 10.000 dollars orso.
And she looked some months thereafter:

Now at 50. she looks likes this.

If she looksmaxxed in her 30's already on aging. She could had looked plenty better, in her 30's; 40's and now 50's.
MOST PEOPLE. FUCK over their LOOKS in their mid 20's and 30's. For the rest of their lives.

sauce: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...t-turn-clock-decade-stress-hectic-living.html
great thread, but could she have looked MUCH better than she does now. She looks like she is in her 30ies

animus

animus

Trainee
Time online
6d 2h 32m
And fertility is less of an issue for men with aging. So a good looking dude, at 40 (due to good skin, collagen, body muscles, gairline, etc.), is about equally as attractive as a similar good looking dude at 27. Because age is less of a factor for man.
Good thread so far. I wanna add a blackpill here though. We were led to believe that aging isnt really a factor for guys when it comes to fertility. I did some research into that recently and as an oldcel myself it crushed me tbh.

For anybody who wants kids, do it while you´re younger. Dont be me. :feelswah:

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
75d 11h 45m
great thread, but could she have looked MUCH better than she does now. She looks like she is in her 30ies
I guetimate.
She could had looked 10 years as she looks now, If she started concerning and looksmaxxing since her late twenties.
This is what great/good looksmaxxing/anti age maxxing can do for a person. and his her looks at 30's 40's and even 50's.
With the basics being: never getting fat, good skincare, decent healthy lifestyle.
And then on top of that, the occasional filler or other small injections

Example case. Of someone Looksmaxxing since younger age. Like, Kylie Minogue. I admire her consistency, which imo is the most important thing to really look MUCH MUCH younger then the average person. AKA, Not having lik a decade where you let everything go/fly, and drink, smoke, and get fat, and sunburned, etc...

teenager

20 year old

At 25 years old

At 33 years old

At 36 years old

At 40 years old

At 45 years old

At 50 years old

today at 52 years old

I recall she had a giga hit song when I was younger (teens). She was already 30-something back then. But we teenage boys still found her GigaStacy back then. even though for a teenager she was age wise old. I recall all the specualations there always back then, and women complaining, back then, how she looked unrealistic for a 30-something. And that it's normal for 30-something year old women to have cellulite, and how she set unrealstic standards. And shit talks like that. They were starting with that "body acceptance" thing in those days, it was at early stange. And how to be a proud fatty and stuff like that started then. :sick::sick:

Last edited:
Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Niche Game 4 life
Time online
23d 13h 23m
Legit as sin

I am 30 and going all in on youthmaxxing and anti aging both in terms of lifestyle and supplements/drugs

I absolutely FUCKED myself in my mid/late 20s with horrible yolo lifestyle for years. The only thing that somewhat saved me was that I always did hard strength training and cardio even as an alcoholic smoking drug addict that ate shit all day - so I still look better than all my friends of a similar age.
i remember reading here that Resveratrol is good for fighting the agepill, good luck on youthmaxxing bro! :)

Captain_Collagen

Captain_Collagen

Amateur
Time online
16d 5h 41m
i remember reading here that Resveratrol is good for fighting the agepill, good luck on youthmaxxing bro! :)
Thanks dude yes that and NAD seem to be the key ones

Captain_Collagen

Captain_Collagen

Amateur
Time online
16d 5h 41m
Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Niche Game 4 life
Time online
23d 13h 23m
eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
75d 11h 45m
This summarises it quite well

He is the guy who wrote the book I mentioned
I recall him, from some yotube stuff I saw. I take niacin. or niacinamide with flush from time to time. And I think I got that suggestion from him.
The red flushes though, remain pretty brutal for me.

jm10

jm10

gurdu
Time online
17d 14h 38m
You reap what you sow

T

TITUS

Adept
Time online
1d 8h 29m
CollagenMaxxing, imo.

I just joined the forum for the collagenmaxing and the whole area is locked, worse than a niggerian scam. I hope that arcane knowledge worths all this shitposting and rep begging.

T

TITUS

Adept
Time online
1d 8h 29m
Very true

These are all symptoms of underlying aging on the cellular level - and that book I mentioned talks a lot about the research on how to slow it

Essentially the main tips

- intermittent fasting, and occasional longer fasts. It is important to FEEL hunger
- nutritious diet with no processed meat, moderate protein, and complex carbs especially veggies
- resistance training and cardio
- hot/cold therapy
- resveratrol
- NMN, NAD

Also, what's your opinion on TRT?
Good luck getting bodymaxxed on fasting, veggies and moderate protein, sounds like new age vegan faggotry.

Captain_Collagen

Captain_Collagen

Amateur
Time online
16d 5h 41m
Good luck getting bodymaxxed on fasting, veggies and moderate protein, sounds like new age vegan faggotry.
I'm not sure what you mean

Fasting is extremely good for health and body composition, many shredded gymcels do it

You don't need as much protein as gymcel culture makes out, even so there is likely a gains/health tradeoff at some point with high protein diet for muscle gain

Wtf is the problem with veggies? You're retarded if you don't eat a lot of vegetables

T

TITUS

Adept
Time online
1d 8h 29m
Good thread so far. I wanna add a blackpill here though. We were led to believe that aging isnt really a factor for guys when it comes to fertility. I did some research into that recently and as an oldcel myself it crushed me tbh.

It does, and age is also a major factor for female attraction, posters here are just trying to cope posting stats.
Learn from the orthodox jews, the jewish breeders start pumping kids as soon as they reach adulthood, and are facilitated university nurseries and so on. The male studies Talmud, the female pumps kids and you pay the bills, if you are lucky and a good goy you will able to afford a landwhale, a mortgage and 1-2 kids in your forties. Let's not talk about all the ethnic single moms on welfare from all the corners of the subhumanworld.

When you surrender your liberties for comforts you end up with no comforts and no liberties.

skooLX-aM

skooLX-aM

Master
Time online
19d 17h 20m
You're 30 now.
Watch the next 10 years, of your same aged peers friends.
The amount of uglyness I see, due to dudes declining alot. Is sad, yet at the same time it also feel a bit good because I'm not declining at all yet. So I finally a moveing up in thsi regard, among same aged peers and womens. In my teens and 20's I was looks wise about TOP 35% - 40% range among same aged peers at best. But now at 37, I have moved up to Top 75 % at least among same aged peers. But obviously, the idea of screwing the average 37 year old woman whom now fancy me, repulses me. not attractive idea to screw someone looking like this that is same aged as you.
Fully agree on that, about 80%+ of most western women above like 35 I find completely unattractive and am barely sexually interested in them.
Fuck gews and western society for demonizing age discrepancies of older man and younger woman, basically even such small discrepancies as 5 years of age difference, let alone more than 10.

That is why in my book, the END GAME leads to SEA or EE. Id rather ltr or even marry a 22-24 years old 4/10 sea or EE foid, than a used up western gigawhore that is a 6/10 and 36 years old (which is fkn rare anyways). Even if I would be 36 yo myself, theres no chance Id ever ltr or marry a western foid above like 27 or smth. They are emotional train wrecks, without any pair bonding left after riding CC for decades (for sure if shes above like 35), brainwashed, traumatized creatures of nature.

Lets be fkn honest here, yes if a man had a chance between a 4/10 and 6+/10 woman where the character is identical and only looks differ, he would aim for the better looking one. But most men would be happy with a young 4/10 woman (even asian), that is not "complicated", not spoiled, not demanding, not brainwashed, that is able to pair bond and that is not a used up cum dumpster and had several miles of cock run through her, like most western women that are above 30 yo.

Even as a 40 yo guy, Id aim for a mid 20s sea foid that barely speaks english, than most western women above 30.

I was at a festival once with an older buddy and his gf was even slightly older than him, she was like early to mid 30s. While she looked still kinda OKish, she annoyed the fuck out of him and basically me too, I couldnt stand her spoiled and entitled nature. I wouldnt tolerate her for longer than 1 week, heck probably longer than 2 days, before Id dump her. No ammount of smashing could compensate for her retarded character, it was mentally painful to be around her.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
75d 11h 45m
Wtf is the problem with veggies? You're retarded if you don't eat a lot of vegetables
I read studies.
Veggies is legit for Skintone and skin quality maxxing.
Due to the beta caroteone in it. And due to the oxidants in it.

Yeah, that why I wrote "fertility is LESS of an issue" for the aging man (compared to women). I was and am aware that male "fertility" and quality does go down with aging. Compartive to women though: It goes down ALOT ALOT slower. But it does generally go down, mainly the quality. I assume lifestyle still plays a massive role in it. But I don't know for sure. As aging male, more chances of retards and stuff.

I did in the Past reas Further into the studies. On partneral age.
the results were (in most studies they don't dare to say it or test it, due to women shaming). the results were; Womens older partnernal age had a much much stronger effect and risk on this menetioned things in your quoted studies, then the men his paternal age. The difference was alot, and very significant. NOT SAYING, men stay equally quality sperm genes quality wise, but it goes down slwo. And older man has MUCH MUCH less effect On these risks like getting retards and so on AS does the Female age.

So your feelings about it, are ime exegarated a bit. Because you could maybe not read yet, which effect paternall older age of women and men had on this.
I also seen plenty old dudes. And even old old dudes (see examples below) create great kids.
Like 60-something year oldTrump. Still produced a Giant kid, that's going to height Mogg us all. And will likely be the best looking boy out of all his male chilren
Actually, the kid he co-produced at 60. Seems to going to mogg all the other kids her co-produced (with the exception of Ivanka, although hard to compare boys with girls).

ALSO. Some studies on this matter. When I investigated.
Made MASSIVE MISTAKES!

For instance, this studie results. The "FORGOT" to filter out the factor of the mothers age. Because older men that have kids on average will have them with older women. So the conclusions can't be drown like thay did. Because the children of older fathers, I bet ALL my savings on it, will have had on average (much) older mothers as well.
So, that conculsion they drawed from this study, They CAN"T draw it! Because the older age of the female/mother (which I think is the case) COULD be the main driving factor. These dumb researchers didn't control for that.

Last edited:
eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
75d 11h 45m

For example from a study:
"There is ongoing debate in the literature regarding the contribution of paternal age to trisomies in the offspring.
A study of 3419 offspring with trisomies showed a paternal age effect only when the maternal [MATERNAL = MOTHERS AGE) age was ≥ 35 years. This effect was strongest when maternal [THUS MOTHERS AGE] age was > 40 years. When maternal (FEMALE] age was > 40 years, the paternal contribution to Down syndrome [AKA RETARDATION RUNNING IN THAT DUDE HIS FAMILY] was as important as the maternal. age effect"

So a chick at 40 having kids from a healthy "bloodline" can cause as much a retard, as a man coming from a family filled with mongoloids. While thay can't really proof I found, that older dudes dreate more mongoloids due to his age. Even with his sperm have more less quality seeds in them, there are usually still plenty good quality seeds in his ejeculation which should outperform these lesser sperm seeds that are lower quality easily in the pretty difficult swimming race towards the egg. If they start doing IVF, wll then it gets tricky. But IVF people shouldn't have kids anyways.

Overall I had to conclude. That the research states/shows that:
* men produce les sperm with ageing
* men produce in the sperm less good ones (although since much release with ejeculation, the good ones should outperform the lesser sperm easily)
So male quiality does go down over time. BUT much much slower then Females. Alot slower. The age of the female shows to have much much more effect on the quality of the child, then the age factor of the man.
That was/is my conclusion from studiying this subject matter in the past.

Last edited:

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)