🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
Chad irl = htn
Chadlite = gymmaxxed MTN
Stacy = Becky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StuntmanMike, WatermelonLover, Kristin and 1 other person
Including myself

i’ve noticed this to, literally go out in public and most the people there are sub 5 it kinda disgusts me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Kristin, TheMilkMan and 2 others
I'm one of those fucking ugly people. :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78
I'm one of those fucking ugly people. :feelsbadman:
C0F74EA4 ACF4 4B49 94B5 C9EF92AB9E2B

Opinions

I'd lower it to 4 PSL, height and body aren't relevant in my opinion. Or if you've got a mental illness like me (I got OCD, so technically I am a mentalcel, but I'm still hideous, so not really a mentalcel in the sense because I am sub-4 PSL).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HitAndRun and ElTruecel
I'd lower it to 4 PSL, height and body aren't relevant in my opinion. Or if you've got a mental illness like me (I got OCD, so technically I am a mentalcel, but I'm still hideous, so not really a mentalcel in the sense because I am sub-4 PSL).
If ur only main falio is ur nose how are u 1 PSL. The people I rate sub 2 PSL such as B02cel has falios in every single area, same with people like Cuffem who I compare to someone like zer0 who’s flat 2 PSL however he’s like right under 2 PSL tbh like if he lost weight could hit but with the skin peeled around his lips nah

If ur only main falio is ur nose how are u 1 PSL. The people I rate sub 2 PSL such as B02cel has falios in every single area, same with people like Cuffem who I compare to someone like zer0 who’s flat 2 PSL however he’s like right under 2 PSL tbh like if he lost weight could hit but with the skin peeled around his lips nah
No, my main failos (from a PSL perspective) are: my bug eyes, my nose, big forehead, awful hairline, my lack of bones + ethnic (I don't think race matters).

No, my main failos (from a PSL perspective) are: my bug eyes, my nose, big forehead, awful hairline, my lack of bones + ethnic (I don't think race matters).
How recessed is ur jaw do you have a mouth breather face

You must be from brazil

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
How recessed is ur jaw do you have a mouth breather face
No, I was never a mouthbreather. My family always said to keep my mouth shut while resting. My brother however never listened and he’s somewhat recessed. I’m only slightly recessed.

No, I was never a mouthbreather. My family always said to keep my mouth shut while resting. My brother however never listened and he’s somewhat recessed. I’m only slightly recessed.
Then I doubt ur sub 2.5 PSL unless ur definition of slightly recessed is off and it’s actual bad recession. Mouth breathing is kinda cope anyways because it’s most likely something wrong with ur jaw that makes u mouth breathe in the first place sadly.

if ur sub 2.5 PSL then if not recessed are ur ratios off facially or what

Then I doubt ur sub 2.5 PSL unless ur definition of slightly recessed is off and it’s actual bad recession. Mouth breathing is kinda cope anyways because it’s most likely something wrong with ur jaw that makes u mouth breathe in the first place sadly.

if ur sub 2.5 PSL then if not recessed are ur ratios off facially or what
Mouthbreathing is legit. That’s why my brother is more recessed than I am. And I’m 2.5 PSL then or 2 PSL but not any higher.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Mouthbreathing is legit. That’s why my brother is more recessed than I am. And I’m 2.5 PSL then or 2 PSL but not any higher.
Ok then u mog Blackops2cel whos 1 - 1.5 PSL. U mog plenty of streamers like Cuffem ur probably looksmatched with n3on.

And u also mog famous celebrities and music artists such as Jay Z, Lewis Capaldi and Aziz Ansari who are flat 2 PSL. And u mog plenty of forum members here too as well. U also mog half of obese & old people

Ok then u mog Blackops2cel whos 1 - 1.5 PSL. U mog plenty of streamers like Cuffem ur probably looksmatched with n3on.

And u also mog famous celebrities and music artists such as Jay Z, Lewis Capaldi and Aziz Ansari who are flat 2 PSL. And u mog plenty of forum members here too as well. U also mog half of obese & old people
Nope I don’t mog anyone of them. I don’t mog anyone. You are probably projecting yourself onto me. It’s you who mogs.

Nope I don’t mog any one of them. I don’t mog anyone. You are probably projecting yourself onto me. It’s you who mogs.
U literally said ur 2-2.5 PSL and all the people I listed are flat 2 PSL or lower.

U literally said ur 2-2.5 PSL and all the people I listed are flat 2 PSL or lower.
Your arbitrary system and reality are two different things, though.

Your arbitrary system and reality are two different things, though.
PSL system is scientific it just gets mis used on this forum.

True.90% of the whole population are subhuman filthy piece of shits