If you're HTN+ you're auto NT to normies

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
If you say otherwise you're larping or you're not HTN+

Most of you (including me) are in the LTN-MTN range, that's why it seems everyone irl hates us and we're walking on eggshells in almost every interaction.

It's not that you said the wrong thing, it's that you have the wrong FACE

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: proxyy, MoggerGaston, Sprinkles and 3 others

Most of you (including me) are in the LTN-MTN range, that's why it seems everyone irl hates us and we're walking on eggshells in almost every interaction.

agree unless your like really autistic

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
agree unless your like really autistic
Actual diagnosed autists that are HTN+ (I’ve only seen them online never seen muh diagnosed autistic chad) are complete weirdos.

Maybe they aren’t Incels and get a chronically online weeb gamer MTB/HTB BUT THEY ARENT GOING TO BE PERCEIVED AS MUH NORMAL.

These dudes are usually genuine furries, hyper obsessed weeb cosplayers or D&D nerds. None of these guys act like actual normies whatsoever or come off as normal. These guys may maybe get some pussy due to their looks but it’s usually after hs since most Of them grow up ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and nathan
Actual diagnosed autists that are HTN+ (I’ve only seen them online never seen muh diagnosed autistic chad) are complete weirdos.

Maybe they aren’t Incels and get a chronically online weeb gamer MTB/HTB BUT THEY ARENT GOING TO BE PERCEIVED AS MUH NORMAL.

These dudes are usually genuine furries, hyper obsessed weeb cosplayers or D&D nerds. None of these guys act like actual normies whatsoever or come off as normal. These guys may maybe get some pussy due to their looks but it’s usually after hs since most Of them grow up ugly.
Well those types of guys still have a niche they fit in with, if they were a ltn they would be rotting alone

extremely retarded thread, normies are not gay they don’t care how other men look, if you say cringe weird shit to them they are gonna hate you regardless if ltn or htn or chadlite

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
retarded thread. I have chad face but still very non nt to other people.

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Well those types of guys still have a niche they fit in with, if they were a ltn they would be rotting alone
Most of these guys rot alone lol they just don’t care. Well I mean as a non NT who rots alone I don’t care either. But they appeal to a certain niche foids yet still doesn’t change that a lot of them don’t get lucky during their teen years.

No HTN is going to maintain an ltr with a regular foid if he spends his day rotting with furries online then playing on his switch all day.

extremely retarded thread, normies are not gay they don’t care how other men look, if you say cringe weird shit to them they are gonna hate you regardless if ltn or htn or chadlite
Why would u say cringe weird shit to them though