most people lie about their height

Detective

Detective

Master
there was a guy claims 6'1 in my school when he measured it was 5'11. another guy claim to be 5'8 and it was actually 5'6. those people increasing height standarts.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and goldpill
Everyone lies about everything. Even here where you can be perfectly anonymous there are tales.
I think it is a survival mechanism where you psychologically make yourself appear better than you are to yourself and that helps with confidence, etc. Fake it till you make it. A false belief can be as beneficial as a true one.

• +1
Reactions: zura, randomop, klamus and 2 others
Not me

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
I knew guy he thought that he was 6'3, however I felt really strange that he's shorter than me I'm 6'1.5 measured by Doctor barefoot in the Afternoon. He thought 6'3 is average, that was So Hilarious. Then he was measured by Doctor and he appeared 6'0.5

• +1
Reactions: Detective
Everyone lies about everything. Even here where you can be perfectly anonymous there are tales.
I think it is a survival mechanism where you psychologically make yourself appear better than you are to yourself and that helps with confidence, etc. Fake it till you make it. A false belief can be as beneficial as a true one.
Yeah its all copes down here

I knew guy he thought that he was 6'3, however I felt really strange that he's shorter than me I'm 6'1.5 measured by Doctor barefoot in the Afternoon. He thought 6'3 is average, that was So Hilarious. Then he was measured by Doctor and he appeared 6'0.5
those type of people increasing height standards making hypergamy crazy

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
If you're seven and nine is the new seven you are still nine. Just adjust to height inflation. lmao at this term even being spawned in existence. :lul:

True, so many 5'9 5.10 guys keep telling that they are 6 feet and that's why many girls think that 6 feet is average AF now, that's why there are so ridicolous Height Standarts. I want man that it's 6'3 6'5, however most girls don't know what these height trully look like. I'm 6'1.5 and many girls thought that I was 6'3 6'4. Most guys either lie about their height or don't know their True heights. Most girls don't know their True Heights Too

• +1
True, so many 5'9 5.10 guys keep telling that they are 6 feet and that's why many girls think that 6 feet is average AF now, that's why there are so ridicolous Height Standarts. I want man that it's 6'3 6'5, however most girls don't know what these height trully look like. I'm 6'1.5 and many girls thought that I was 6'3 6'4. Most guys either lie about their height or don't know their True heights. Most girls don't know their True Heights Too
everyone in this forum 6'1 at least but they are still incel jfl

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
Yeah and everyone here are Chads too, and still they got no girls.

• +1
Reactions: randomop and Detective
Drowning here.
Nearly all men especially normies exaggerate their height by 2 inches and their cock by 1 inch.

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Deleted member 20370
everyone is also 24 inch bideltoid and 7.5 inch cock so yeah

• +1