how to get to 6'1

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
Feel the confidence you'd feel when you you're 6'1". Feel the happiness you'd feel when each day you find yourself growing. If during the day you have to look up to people, at night revise your day and think that you looked at them at eye level or had to look down since you're taller. Hear people telling you in shock about how you've grown taller. During the day if an instance reminds you that you're not 6'1", tell yourself, "it's working, I'm reaching my desired height" Feel reassured. Feeling is the secret. Slam the door on all doubts. If you feel doubtful about mentioning the "wrong height", if you think it's a lie, then you aren't living in your wish fulfilled. Mention the height you think is true, and feel the happiness you'd feel when in a short while you'll have to edit that info. Imagine telling the person who hasn't seen you, "oh btw, the height I mentioned earlier was just a typo. I'm actually 6'1" "

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, socialcel, Never Get Up and 4 others
Or wear 6 inch heels

Or wear 6 inch heels

sissy transformation type shit innit blud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, sa1nt, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
I'm 6ft but my dream height is 6'2
I feel like it's legit perfect imo.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I'm 6ft but my dream height is 6'2
I feel like it's legit perfect imo.
my dream height is 6'4 captain

do u think i can ever reach it if im already 39 and 5'6?

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
my dream height is 6'4 captain

do u think i can ever reach it if im already 39 and 5'6?
Yeah solid height.

I mean nah man but you could reach 5'7 by spine decompression if that helps

Yeah solid height.

I mean nah man but you could reach 5'7 by spine decompression if that helps
well unironically im 18 when do men stop growing captain? maybe if i eat me so barnacles i can grow?

• +1
well unironically im 18 when do men stop growing captain? maybe if i eat me so barnacles i can grow?
I know that you can grow from the spine until you are around 24.
Don't except anything more than 2 inches at this point tho.
Make sure to drink raw milk and Sprint for HGH, and also lots of stretching for the spine.

I know that you can grow from the spine until you are around 24.
Don't except anything more than 2 inches at this point tho.
Make sure to drink raw milk and Sprint for HGH, and also lots of stretching for the spine.
my dad said he grew at 19 maybe i can get lucky and grow 1.5 inches im fine with that tbh

• +1
I’m Already there bucko but I believe in u

Dnrd just femboymaxx and wear high socks

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Man I always wanted to get to 6'1, how to decrease 3 inches? Bonesmashing?

The classic Neville Goddard cope

Feel the confidence you'd feel when you you're 6'1". Feel the happiness you'd feel when each day you find yourself growing. If during the day you have to look up to people, at night revise your day and think that you looked at them at eye level or had to look down since you're taller. Hear people telling you in shock about how you've grown taller. During the day if an instance reminds you that you're not 6'1", tell yourself, "it's working, I'm reaching my desired height" Feel reassured. Feeling is the secret. Slam the door on all doubts. If you feel doubtful about mentioning the "wrong height", if you think it's a lie, then you aren't living in your wish fulfilled. Mention the height you think is true, and feel the happiness you'd feel when in a short while you'll have to edit that info. Imagine telling the person who hasn't seen you, "oh btw, the height I mentioned earlier was just a typo. I'm actually 6'1" "
I was just born and I'm 6'2 keep coping

i wish i knew bro

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
graycel go back to tiktok lmao
I was on this site before TikTok retard just because my join date is 2024 doesn't mean Im a tiktokcel don't disrespect my name you incel geek

I was on this site before TikTok retard just because my join date is 2024 doesn't mean Im a tiktokcel don't disrespect my name you incel geek
nah you werent you fucking retarded autistic nigger than you would have had an older account innit mate. retarded ugly indian KYS

nah you werent you fucking retarded autistic nigger than you would have had an older account innit mate. retarded ugly indian KYS
suck my hairy cock u inbred two faced little nerd

• JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames