Most toxic person here

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
And the award for the most banable person on this forum goes to lovely neonazi and murder supporter
@Senaris

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-03-14-15-46-219_com.instagram.android.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-03-14-15-46-219_com.instagram.android.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_2019-09-03-14-15-27-191_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-03-14-15-27-191_com.android.chrome.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_2019-09-03-14-15-23-715_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-03-14-15-23-715_com.android.chrome.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_2019-09-03-14-14-58-151_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-03-14-14-58-151_com.android.chrome.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 39
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1560, BigBiceps and 1 other person
20190821 181731

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
>toxic
images

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, fakemeta., Deleted member 616 and 8 others
hes larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
punchable face ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 1464
@DarknLost is called “Marian”?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2621
Just annoying cunt tbh

• +1
404 T levels not found
(talking about op)

He seems like a larp because I had a similar message from a different account before and this is what he sent me:

‘All I want is a girlfriend, I don t care about sex, for me sex looks disgusting, I'm virgin and I think I'm asexual.

I want to have the first kiss, the first hug, with her.

I want her to be a virgin. Why do I want that? I want this because I'm a virgin and I want to experiment together. I want this because she has to appreciate the value of sex. I'm waiting for the special person and I want her to wait too. I want to be an innocent, childish love.

I want her to be alone without friends, because I do not have friends and I want to find a girl without friends

If I found this girl I would do anything for her.

In the past, I was beaten, humiliated by schoolmates because I was weak and short ... I never had friends, my father was an alcoholic who humiliated me, once he took me out of the house and spit on me. I started to lift weights , three years ago I beat my bullies.

I don't want money, i don't want sex, I don't want anything. I want someone to love me.

I have to admit, sometimes I have thoughts when I want to destroy humans / human race just because they do not understand me, they do not appreciate true love, they live for trivial things, they are monkeys that are driven by instincts.

Sometimes i want to burn and destroy people because they have sex, the reason? I want a world where only love is important, not sex, and just one person, not two, just one forever ever.

I have fantasies in which I am a kind of punisher, I am v for vendetta. I think the only people who can understand me are just mass shooters, and a few people on incels forum.

Capture and keep people captive in a small cubical, and isolate the vermin from society whilst i laugh at its mental breakdowns from the psychological white torture its undergoing

I have read a manifesto about Eliot Rodgers, Eric Harris, Dylan Kleblod, Seung Hui Cho, Timothy McVeigh, and other killers ... sometimes I find myself in what they say.

Here is my life, 8 years was exactly like that :
When i was younger i cry at this movie, i saw that movie 10 times.. when i was a kid i want that to happened to me but no ..

If i can't be loved i 'm going to make all humanity to hate me

that was my past

Future.

Now i have a relationship , a distance relationship with a girl for 6 months.
we have not seen each other , we will only see each other in 2 years.
my fear is that she can't wait 2 years, I can, she said she can, but I'm afraid
She moved into a new country Spain, and i 'm afraid before you know.. guys don't want to be friends with a girl, and they can try something, and that's why i m so jealous and posesive. i don t want her to have friends not even girls because sluts girl can make her do bad decision/negative influencing.
I will do anything for her , she save my life, now i can be a little happy and have a reason to live for.’

• +1
He seems like a larp because I had a similar message from a different account before.

All I want is a girlfriend, I don t care about sex, for me sex looks disgusting, I'm virgin and I think I'm asexual.

I want to have the first kiss, the first hug, with her.

I want her to be a virgin. Why do I want that? I want this because I'm a virgin and I want to experiment together. I want this because she has to appreciate the value of sex. I'm waiting for the special person and I want her to wait too. I want to be an innocent, childish love.

I want her to be alone without friends, because I do not have friends and I want to find a girl without friends

If I found this girl I would do anything for her.

In the past, I was beaten, humiliated by schoolmates because I was weak and short ... I never had friends, my father was an alcoholic who humiliated me, once he took me out of the house and spit on me. I started to lift weights , three years ago I beat my bullies.

I don't want money, i don't want sex, I don't want anything. I want someone to love me.

I have to admit, sometimes I have thoughts when I want to destroy humans / human race just because they do not understand me, they do not appreciate true love, they live for trivial things, they are monkeys that are driven by instincts.

Sometimes i want to burn and destroy people because they have sex, the reason? I want a world where only love is important, not sex, and just one person, not two, just one forever ever.

I have fantasies in which I am a kind of punisher, I am v for vendetta. I think the only people who can understand me are just mass shooters, and a few people on incels forum.

Capture and keep people captive in a small cubical, and isolate the vermin from society whilst i laugh at its mental breakdowns from the psychological white torture its undergoing

I have read a manifesto about Eliot Rodgers, Eric Harris, Dylan Kleblod, Seung Hui Cho, Timothy McVeigh, and other killers ... sometimes I find myself in what they say.

Here is my life, 8 years was exactly like that :
When i was younger i cry at this movie, i saw that movie 10 times.. when i was a kid i want that to happened to me but no ..

If i can't be loved i 'm going to make all humanity to hate me

that was my past

Future.

Now i have a relationship , a distance relationship with a girl for 6 months.
we have not seen each other , we will only see each other in 2 years.
my fear is that she can't wait 2 years, I can, she said she can, but I'm afraid
She moved into a new country Spain, and i 'm afraid before you know.. guys don't want to be friends with a girl, and they can try something, and that's why i m so jealous and posesive. i don t want her to have friends not even girls because sluts girl can make her do bad decision/negative influencing.
I will do anything for her , she save my life, now i can be a little happy and have a reason to live for.’
did he send this to everyone on this forum? jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Aha. Is this a joke? Or what does this have to do with my T?
the t thing is a joke i do, its just funny seeing people use the word toxic thats all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
that man bred toxicity

You fall for this larpers so easily jfl

Fuck I thought I had it in the bag.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 1464
copil prost

don't really care tbh