Mother realizes her son is sub 5

Graham

Graham

Certified autist (might bite)

I have a theory that the mother knows her son is subfive and that everything she does is to help him cope, because she feels bad about it.

The part when it said "he goes VR clubbing" is what really made it set in. In the first part I was thinking: "maybe he is becoming a twitch streamer / esports player and the parents are just super supportive", but when it came to the VR clubbing I actually kinda felt bad. Sure, he might be doing twitch streaming or something, but when you're trying to emulate shitty IRL experiences in VR, it really just screams "incel".

He also doesn't drink water.

I almost feel bad for the guy, because there must be something else going on (e.g. Autism), but I'm here on Looksmax so I'm not any better really.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Lonenely sigma, Tallooksmaxxer and 25 others
@pneumocystosis you should do vr clubbing too, seeing as you IRL clubbing causes too much trouble

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Yerico7, rooman and 8 others
@TRUE_CEL be like "mogs me cuz white"

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Jigen, rooman and 3 others
over

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 24410 and Graham
u dont even know he looks lol

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
i unironically go vr clubbing

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
Gamers are almost always sub5 and then get indoctrinated into the far right when the vidya cope gets boring

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, TheDragon, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
acceptance is step one, she hasn't became self aware yet that she caused it.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Yerico7, risque_dew and 8 others
There’s only 2 answers to this: Either sub-5 or autism spectrum diagnosis. Sometimes those two can be interchangeable since older parents means higher probability of autism as well as uglier looks. I’d say it’s more likely he is just sub5 instead of autistic since he seems to have online friends (probably other sub-5s, but he’s still able to make friends online)

• +1
Reactions: Graham
It's inevitable. Copes are only going to get more immersive. Generative AI will create a whole new level of coping. Couple that with UBI and many, many men will never leave the confines of their basement ever again.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, rooman, rand anon and 5 others
It's inevitable. Copes are only going to get more immersive. Generative AI will create a whole new level of coping. Couple that with UBI and many, many men will never leave the confines of their basement ever again.
Honestly, I can't blame them. If I had consistent money, and enough copes I probably wouldn't go outside either.

Hell, I spend too much time on this site as it is, if I had UBI and looksmax in VR it's over.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, rand anon, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Gamers are almost always sub5 and then get indoctrinated into the far right when the vidya cope gets boring
can you explain to me what the fuck is vidya? ive heard it so many times lately

can you explain to me what the fuck is vidya? ive heard it so many times lately
a soy way of saying "video games"

• +1
Reactions: rooman, datboijj, huaus and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: huaus
obviously this is comedy

then they find out the blackpill and go to .is or here

@TRUE_CEL be like "mogs me cuz white"

Akshually he does mog me because he’s white.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: try2beme, rooman, TheDragon and 2 others
Dizzy.webp

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25323, rooman, datboijj and 1 other person
Pretty much me. I remember watching pjw videos at 11 years old. My parents are wmaf so not that surprising.

His mother should be charged for parental neglect. Atleast when he's older and has a sudden realisation of how fucked he is and how his mother greatly encouraged and contributed to that, he'll have video evidence. This is something even i have gone through and now carry resentment towards my mother and absent father. Single mothers coddle their teenage sons and don't allow them to transition to men. Absent or cuck fathers are to blame as it'stheir responsibility to prevent this from happening. The single mother epidemic has had disastrous repercussions for young "men".

• +1
Reactions: Moggable, try2beme, rand anon and 2 others
do you actually buy into the gamers are far right nonesense. They are just as many lefties playing video games just look at r/gamercirclejerk. i dont even play video games anymore and lose respect for people who do but the video games to alt right pipeline propaganda is obviously false.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Average spoiled autistic kid and their enabler mother that makes them more retarded and hopeless.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and Deleted member 29225
do you actually buy into the gamers are far right nonesense. They are just as many lefties playing video games just look at r/gamercirclejerk. i dont even play video games anymore and lose respect for people who do but the video games to alt right pipeline propaganda is obviously false.
Gamers are ugly, and ugly guys eventually adopt far right views

Gamers are ugly, and ugly guys eventually adopt far right views
that's true but it goes both ways. I'd say ugly guys adopt extremist views, whether it be far right or far left. Just think of all the fat soy cuck men on the left.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
depends largely on the game. for example everyone playing starcraft is a soyfag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29225
that's true but it goes both ways. I'd say ugly guys adopt extremist views, whether it be far right or far left. Just think of all the fat soy cuck men on the left.
depends largely on the game. for example everyone playing starcraft is a soyfag
Soycucks are on Nintendo Switch. At least the leftist ugly guys are docile and neutered. You don't have to worry about them shooting up the school

Soycucks are on Nintendo Switch. At least the leftist ugly guys are docile and neutered. You don't have to worry about them shooting up the school
True, Switch is soycuck, xbox and pc is right wing and playstation is normie

she should cut her losses and euthanize him

nearly all of the past mass shootings were by libtards or libtard adjacents. maybe 3 out of the dozen were right wing. the right wing ones just get more attention because they are more effective at killing a lot of people. see christchurch and brevik. the media tends to also go into more hysterics when it's right wingers. for the leftards, they end coverage sooner, don't sensationalize as much, and they obfuscate their motive and political beliefs. still waiting on the recent tranny shooter's manifesto.