Mouth Area shows your Social Self

Need2Ascend

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
Physiognomy doesn't lie.
The rule of thumb is if your smile is effortless and nice looking due to the underlying bone structure aka lower maxilla, rather than whiteness and straightness of teeth, and highly complex biomolecular interrelationship, which the average 90 iq user here couldn't grasp in any way, let alone the teenagers who found the site because they are unable to style their hair properly and keep a normal weight, you will be extroverted, positive and social.

Example of a straighforward extrovert mouth area / smile:

Lars1

Example of a awkward introvert mouth area / smile:

Gandy1

The first picture is of @Lars, second of @David Gandy (whatever his undercover account name is)
You will find lots of more examples.
Lay back, study it and understand.
It's a fine difference that makes all the difference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, NukethisWorldAlready, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
Hmm...

You convinced me...

Opry with typical awkward introvert smile
tumblr_myvwhixEwY1svoqlco1_500.jpg

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Constantin Denis and Deleted member 17829

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, aBetterMii, Turanid_Bull and 7 others
what is it that makes a smile nice?

mine looks so retarded even tho my teeth are straight and white

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Careless fun prettyboy smile
78620fb8e38cde24d397dce161800005.jpg

9A1A9CA0 D6D5 4AEC BBF4 6EFB2C7897DE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 2729, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
so its over?:feelsbadman:
If reverse headgear worked in adults like intented, it would be easy to fix. Bimax unlikely to change you internally because bones are cut. I don't know of any other way

My smile is shit because if I smile my cheeks become too chubby. Leanmaxxing and extreme dehydration has made 0 difference. Saving money for buccal fat removal

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
What do you think of my smile aspie autistic

20220614 100737
20220619 013844

• So Sad
lol it's exactly looks like mine, this is why I don't smile at all
I get compliments about my smile daily tho. If it really is the same then show it to the world buddy boyo. They'll like it.

Tfw I would have to have my fucking wisdom teeth extracted just to get Invisalign or braces :feelswhy:

At this point I'm considering pop-on veneers and larp as having good teeth.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 17872
You keep pumping out one autistic schizo thread after the other

You keep pumping out one autistic schizo thread after the other
I extra take the time to be here the whole mid-morning, put effort into an interesting topic and you come with this response ? Unnecessary and rude

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
good thread, wide palate/maxilla and a strong, square jaw is essential in creating that good natured chad smile, as well as obviously being lean

41627379 836E 4491 A188 4944783B76EA

bad smile = awkward, creepy loser

CBB8D675 ABE9 4683 93B5 51BD5F8BB67B
8B54797E DE28 4A1C 9DF6 16C5E3B4DEBD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Need2Ascend
good thread, wide palate/maxilla and a strong, square jaw is essential in creating that good natured chad smile, as well as obviously being lean

View attachment 1745553

bad smile = awkward, creepy loser

View attachment 1745554View attachment 1745555
OPrys smile really looks so weird given he is a super model. We've all seen him when talking.. he is not as confident and charismatic as you would imagine someone born greatlooking to be who makes money off his looks alone

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
If reverse headgear worked in adults like intented, it would be easy to fix. Bimax unlikely to change you internally because bones are cut. I don't know of any other way
whats reverse headgear?

So wide palate = good

• +1
awww🥰

• +1
Straight teeth matter a lot tho

• +1
My smile is shit because if I smile my cheeks become too chubby. Leanmaxxing and extreme dehydration has made 0 difference. Saving money for buccal fat removal
lol such a cope. even fat dudes with a good smile get compliments hard asf. your jaw and teeth alignment are probably fucked

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I get your point about smile and how it might indicate how sociable you seem
But the example u used Is pretty retarded
There are ugly guys who have extroverted looking smiles
Also it’s just the pic of gandy, he looks extroverted in many smiling pics

I get your point about smile and how it might indicate how sociable you seem
But the example u used Is pretty retarded
There are ugly guys who have extroverted looking smiles
Also it’s just the pic of gandy, he looks extroverted in many smiling pics
Bad point. There are many ugly guys who are extroverted and social... and goodlooking guys that are introverted and awkward. Unlike what the teen zoomers completely detached from reality claim. Gandy looks/looked incredible yet for that is very non-NT like people here would say

Bad point. There are many ugly guys who are extroverted and social... and goodlooking guys that are introverted and awkward. Unlike what the teen zoomers completely detached from reality claim. Gandy looks/looked incredible yet for that is very non-NT like people here would say
Maybe it’s because ugly people are more relatable and the more exotic and better looking you are the less relatable u look
Just a theory

I kinda agree with this posts message but in the end it only means that you are less approachable. Gandy or Opry are so handsome, it legit doesnt fucking matter. Not every girl is socially adapt or likes the prosocial guys, some just want 1 on 1 dark tall and handsome mysterious introverted bedroom heroes.

• +1
I kinda agree with this posts message but in the end it only means that you are less approachable. Gandy or Opry are so handsome, it legit doesnt fucking matter. Not every girl is socially adapt or likes the prosocial guys, some just want 1 on 1 dark tall and handsome mysterious introverted bedroom heroes.
For attraction there are more important things of course. But the overall point of how your personality and mouth area are intertwined stands