Mouth Breathing Messes Your Jawline Structure & Makes You Look Like a Subhuman

This is an association study. What s your point ? I literally agreed with this since the start.
I love you bro ong sorry for the disrespect

• +1
Reactions: Miniskull
I love you bro ong sorry for the disrespect
Lol are you trolling ? Or did you misunderstand ? When I said "I agreed with this since the start" I mean that I agreed with the fact that mouth breathing is associated with recession since the start. I don't think the mouth breathing causes the recession though.

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
Yes so the genes degenerated and then repaired.

They didn’t degenerate; you’re not using the word right.
The expression simply changed.
And the biggest thing is that we aren’t cats; we take longer to fully develop, so we don't know how that may affect us.

But I do love you, bro. I’m sorry about disrespecting you.

Attachments

• ACB822B7-B1FB-479B-ABB3-CCC822D7B2C9.jpeg
    ACB822B7-B1FB-479B-ABB3-CCC822D7B2C9.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Lol are you trolling ? Or did you misunderstand ? When I said "I agreed with this since the start" I mean that I agreed with the fact that mouth breathing is associated with recession since the start. I don't think the mouth breathing causes the recession though.

Yeah, possibly a misunderstanding. I think the mouth breathing causes the recession or worsens it.

But honestly, bro, what’s the point of this? We both tryna look great and try our best. I shouldn’t have been rude and shit

• +1
They didn’t degenerate; you’re not using the word right.
yes true I don t have the right formulation. In my mind I just imagine people becoming worse and worse because of diet and other factors and then transmitting this "worseness" to their children.
The expression simply changed.
And the biggest thing is that we aren’t cats; we take longer to fully develop, so we don't know how that may affect us.
True.
But I do love you, bro. I’m sorry about disrespecting you.
No problem man but I wasn't expecting this ngl.

Last edited:
  • +1
yes true I don t have the right formulation. In my mind I just imagine people becoming worse and worse though generations and then transmitting this "worseness" to their children.

True.

No problem man but I wasn't expecting this ngl.
Yeah, I've seen that it takes us like 25 years to fully develop, which can vary.
So epigenetics can possibly affect us differently.

I got very passionate about this discussion, which led to me being rude and disrespectful, which isn’t productive at all.

I believe the mother has an effect as well, but that’s as far back as If the mother has a good diet and the child is born; the rest is up to him.

I’m sorry again for my disrespect, though.

• +1
Yeah, possibly a misunderstanding. I think the mouth breathing causes the recession or worsens it
Yeah and I think it s the other way around but I can't prove it so I m not gonna present it as absolute fact.
But honestly, bro, what’s the point of this? We both tryna look great and try our best.
I kinda like to argue ngl.

I shouldn’t have been rude and shit
all good

• +1
Cope, it's genetic

I believe the mother has an effect as well, but that’s as far back as If the mother has a good diet and the child is born; the rest is up to him.
I think fetal stage is very important. What your mom eats and what drugs she takes when pregnant with you seems to be quite determinant since it s gonna impact the pre natal hormones and the foundation of your skeleton.

• +1
I think fetal stage is very important. What your mom eats and what drugs she takes when pregnant with you seems to be quite determinant since it s gonna impact the pre natal hormones and the foundation of your skeleton.

I agree with this as well

• +1
@Luh?nn? It s great that you actually did debate and didn't either accept everything I say without thinking about whether it makes sense nor just refuse to discuss as soon as you detect some resistance. That puts you in the top users of the website.

• +1
@Luh?nn? It s great that you actually did debate and didn't either accept everything I say without thinking about whether it makes sense nor just refuse to discuss as soon as you detect some resistance. That puts you in the top users of the website.

Same for you ❤️

• +1
Nigga think he intelligent 😭 correlation causation nigga just using words

This you? View attachment 2721879

Lemme go find a Chad with bad oral posture/body posture who also mouth breathes real quick 💯💯💯💯
lucky blue smith mouthbreathes most of the time even when posing. still is chad

Wait seriously?

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
because mouth breathing is cope. at most, it messes up teeth slightly. see lucky blue smith, he had the genes to make it
Why are you replying to a dead thread baby girl?

• JFL
because mouth breathing is cope. at most, it messes up teeth slightly. see lucky blue smith, he had the genes to make it

Ngl I really don’t care about this topic anymore 🤷 I already have a solid stance on mouth breathing

But I hope you wake up with bad bitches & plenty of bands

• Love it
Reactions: future_mogger
Ngl I really don’t care about this topic anymore 🤷 I already have a solid stance on mouth breathing

But I hope you wake up with bad bitches & plenty of bands
whats your stance

whats your stance

Check out my previous reply’s

I consider mouth breathing a detriment to the face and yes we have outliners
Recently I saw a study of tongue strength correlating with something
IMG 6544

And mouth breathing have usually have weaker tongue strength since isn’t up supporting the face

We already have evidence mouth breathing is a detriment I linked a study above in one of my previous old reply’s

It’s late at night so we can agree to disagree cause I’m lowkey tired ngl

Chico mouth breathes in his sleep btw