Mouth breathing & occlusal plane & bimax (WARNING: ENTER ONLY IF YOU ARE HIGH IQ)

D

Deleted member 26774

Iron
So I am sure my face got fucked by mouth breathing in childhood, watching my old photos my mouth was permaopened

I am very downward grown (my gonial angle is like 135 HOLY SHIT) and obviously like most users of this forum I am jawcel

But somehow my occlusal plane angle is close to being flat. DUDE like how is this shit even possible? If my jaws grew downward instead of horizontally shouldn’t my occlusion follow it?

Note I never had any scamouflage ortodontics or extractions

This shit is driving me insane and because of that I may not be able to get big ccw movement in bimax, i need some VERY high iq user to explain me that

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Occlusion plane is cope

maybe you were just born to naturally have a long face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
POV: you cant accept that u arent naturally GL and try to cope.

There you go
Someone explain me this abnormality
Did universe CHEAT on me and my bone is not subject to gravity?
ECFC63F1 88C3 47F9 8AEB 52C3ED55932E

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I also have a high gonial angal but a good occlusal plane. Gonial angle is overrated, I'm still a mogger

Have you measured all of this properly or are you just asserting this based on how you feel. I thought my gonial angle was 15 degrees higher than it really was for a long time.

Have you measured all of this properly or are you just asserting this based on how you feel. I thought my gonial angle was 15 degrees higher than it really was for a long time.
Yes it's 135 degrees

What is wrong with my chin?

Flat occlusal plane can mean midface deficiency sometimes. Class 3 cases usually have a CCW rotation and weak "upper maxillary" projection. It isn't a universal rule that occlusal plane means aesthetics. CW or CCW rotations can both be bad.

Probably naturally long face like Gosling or Keanu

Gosling and Keanu aren’t birdcels like me