MOUTHBREATHING DIDN'T RECESS YOU (HIGH-IQ/EFFORT THREAD)

all this of course not mentioned the massive financial interest of orthodontics ( a known cause of recession with massive relapse rates, of course ) into this topic not getting any real traction in the literature
A lot of what you said was mewing cope and I'll go into details in my next thread so stay tuned for that.
This part is 100% true though, I blame the jews for that. I agree that mouth breathing is inferior for many reasons like enamel health, sleep apnea, anxiety,...
However the idea that it's the reason for your recession is utter cope. The worst cases of recession I have witnessed IRL were from nosebreathers and I have seen many well developed mouth breathers like @Iasacrko.
Like @anticel said best, mouthbreathing is only a side-effect of your recession, not the cause. Your looks were 99% predestined when you were in your mother's womb and obviously even before that.

• +1
Reactions: anticel and Son of gigachad
I PM'ed my face to julianchicago and pneumo. I'm not sending it to some turd eating indian garbage climber who has nothing to lose so stop asking.

Not true if they start as a child
No one talking about mewing, is 7 years old. It's all people that are teenagers or above. And by that age, it's to late anyways.

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
-200 iq post, every attractive person has proper tongue posture. Mewing won’t make you a gigachad if you’re subhuman but it matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Why are you guys discussion

I alr said its bullshit so no discussion is needed

• Love it
Reactions: aqircc
Another graycel banger.
As I woke up this morning, I took a good look in the mirror as I usually do.

Nothing changed, I was immediately depressed by my flat zygos, steep gonial angle and weak chin.
I'm still a 6ft tall pretty boy, a chadlite by this forum's standard. @pneumocystosis will vouch for me (check your PM's you british bastard).

Despite this, I've been haunted by the idea that seasonal/nocturnal mouthbreathing may have stunted my potential. I mean, I could still land a modelling job right now, but fuck me I would be on the cover of Vogue magazine if I never mouth breathed...

Right?

My journey kicked off where every great discovery starts... Reddit:soy:
I was browsing r/Orthotropics and I was unceasingly cringing and caging at every thread I opened. These guys were simply retarded. Were these the folk I believed a few years ago? How could a high-IQ specimen like myself follow these neanderthals?

View attachment 2608702

"Muh just mew bro", "muh muh I'm ugly and recessed because of environment not genetics!!!:feelswah:". JFL

It was pissing me off i just had to do some actual research.

( Chalamet is playing a recessed kid and Steve Carell a high-iq looksmaxxer )

Anyway, here's what I discovered: it's just nonsense. The data is exclusively retrospective, and the conclusions that are drawn from it are inappropriate. It's a classic situation of correlation not being causation. the data does not demonstrate if facial structure leads to mouth breathing, or mouth breathing leads to different facial structures.

Here are some studies that show that mouthbreathing recessing you is cope. Genes with a half decent environment will be fully carried out. It will only screw you up if you're a mouth-breathing-only 24/7, 365d/y caveman JFL.

For you short-attention-spancels:

View attachment 2608754
View attachment 2608757

View attachment 2608765

Another kike psyop exposed and washed.

@ReadBooksEveryday
@pneumocystosis
@enchanted_elixir
@garoupilled_
@Iasacrko
@Birdcell
@5Percenter

I recommend that you dont look both ways before crossing the street

Water to a degree but I don’t think it’s black & white. Why is it that humans are the only mammals that have (naturally occurring) malocclusion?

No reason for malocclusion to exist tbh. It makes you uglier, results in a less functional bite, makes it more difficult to chew food, potentially negatively impacts breathing. If it is entirely genetic it would’ve been selected out of the gene pool ages ago.

There is no way humans are “meant” to be recessed jfl. But it is also a cope to think “muh if I just nose breathed and mewed when I was young I’d be Chad.”

Another graycel banger.

Nothing changed, I was immediately depressed by my flat zygos, steep gonial angle and weak chin.
I'm still a 6ft tall pretty boy, a chadlite by this forum's standard. @pneumocystosis will vouch for me (check your PM's you british bastard).

Despite this, I've been haunted by the idea that seasonal/nocturnal mouthbreathing may have stunted my potential. I mean, I could still land a modelling job right now, but fuck me I would be on the cover of Vogue magazine if I never mouth breathed...

Right?

I was browsing r/Orthotropics and I was unceasingly cringing and caging at every thread I opened. These guys were simply retarded. Were these the folk I believed a few years ago? How could a high-IQ specimen like myself follow these neanderthals?

View attachment 2608702

"Muh just mew bro", "muh muh I'm ugly and recessed because of environment not genetics!!!:feelswah:". JFL

Anyway, here's what I discovered: it's just nonsense. The data is exclusively retrospective, and the conclusions that are drawn from it are inappropriate. It's a classic situation of correlation not being causation. the data does not demonstrate if facial structure leads to mouth breathing, or mouth breathing leads to different facial structures.

Here are some studies that show that mouthbreathing recessing you is cope. Genes with a half decent environment will be fully carried out. It will only screw you up if you're a mouth-breathing-only 24/7, 365d/y caveman JFL.

View attachment 2608754
View attachment 2608757

View attachment 2608765

@ReadBooksEveryday
@pneumocystosis
@enchanted_elixir
@garoupilled_
@Iasacrko
@Birdcell
@5Percenter

Send your face in dm
Is the retarded cl?

Water to a degree but I don’t think it’s black & white. Why is it that humans are the only mammals that have (naturally occurring) malocclusion?

No reason for malocclusion to exist tbh. It makes you uglier, results in a less functional bite, makes it more difficult to chew food, potentially negatively impacts breathing. If it is entirely genetic it would’ve been selected out of the gene pool ages ago.

There is no way humans are “meant” to be recessed jfl. But it is also a cope to think “muh if I just nose breathed and mewed when I was young I’d be Chad.”
Because of soft diets. Probably. What do you think?

Tlchargement 21

• +1
Reactions: aqircc and futureashtray
Tales from the basements of mumbai

• +1
Reactions: aqircc and futureashtray
It will only screw you up if you're a mouth-breathing-only 24/7
Stopped reading here. Most mouth breathers are doing it 24/7 and obviously you will turn out fine if you only did it from time to time. mirin effort though

Dnr but water

The only verifiable method of confirming this theory is to get two human twins, clog the nasal airways in one but keep the other intact and see what changes, untill this happens; all of this horseshit promoted by a palate expanded subhuman and his Bojack horseman immortal wizard is utter insanity

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Images   2023 11 03T210943722
color me fuckin impressed niggas, apparently the onle difference was a fucked up nose and a fucked up eye area, their mandible and maxilla are identical and bear in mind that left had a broken nose since the tender age of 8

Another graycel banger.

Right?

View attachment 2608702

View attachment 2608754
View attachment 2608757

View attachment 2608765

@ReadBooksEveryday
@pneumocystosis
@enchanted_elixir
@garoupilled_
@Iasacrko
@Birdcell
@5Percenter

B

Autists on .org will spend hours and hours theorizing and mentally masturbating about how X thing that happened when they were 11 made them subhuman while genetics alone easily explains most of your physical appearance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior, neverchadlite and futureashtray
Bro is onto something

• +1
Autists on .org will spend hours and hours theorizing and mentally masturbating about how X thing that happened when they were 11 made them subhuman while genetics alone easily explains most of your physical appearance.
you don’t know what you’re talking about

My brother had many teeth extractions due to braces, mouth breathed a lot still forward grown rlly is all genetics

• +1
another self claimed chadlite, no pic no care. btw cope thread you fucking horse face mouth breather

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, futureashtray and aqircc
another self claimed chadlite, no pic no care. btw cope thread you fucking horse face mouth breather
Pneumo and julianchicago confirmed. Kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: aqircc
you don’t know what you’re talking about

and autists on .org theorizing about developmental things that are extremely difficult to measure do, sure. i don't claim to have knowledge

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior and neverchadlite
and autists on .org theorizing about developmental things that are extremely difficult to measure do, sure. i don't claim to have knowledge
JFL at this retard he might be the cringiest curry on this site look at this

Screenshot 20231217 195554 Chrome

But saar I understant debelopmend :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ccwarrior, hansmoleman and aqircc
The only verifiable method of confirming this theory is to get two human twins, clog the nasal airways in one but keep the other intact and see what changes, untill this happens; all of this horseshit promoted by a palate expanded subhuman and his Bojack horseman immortal wizard is utter insanity
This has literally been done. One Twin was allergic to a pet cat and therefore mouthbreathes as he was constantly sneezing and clogged. The other twin looked normal and healthy.

This has literally been done. One Twin was allergic to a pet cat and therefore mouthbreathes as he was constantly sneezing and clogged. The other twin looked normal and healthy.
No it didn't, I'm aware of the shit you're describing and you're conflating two pics together, it was one nigga with an inflammatted adenoid from an allergic reaction to a pet hamster. The actual twin study you're describing is of one twin who had blunt force trauma to his nose which fucked up his eyes too and the other didn't, both of them developed identical bone structure though.

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, Miniskull and ccwarrior
Because of soft diets. Probably. What do you think?

View attachment 2609516

Pastoralist african tribes that only drink blood and milk and almost never eat anything dont have any "muh soft food" problems even though they don t chew AT ALL.

So I don t know how you re making the link to chewing when there is the obvious explanation of nutrition.

• +1
-200 iq post, every attractive person has proper tongue posture. Mewing won’t make you a gigachad if you’re subhuman but it matters.
Doesn t understand basic issues of correlation causation yet calls people "-200 IQ"
Also how do you even know that every attractive person has proper tongue posture ?

• +1
Think of anyone you think is attractive and then google them. They don’t mouth breath and all have good posture. It’s not a coincidence

Think of anyone you think is attractive and then google them. They don’t mouth breath and all have good posture. It’s not a coincidence
Yes because proper facial bones cause you to have good airways while improper will cause small airways which will leave you gasping for air and having to mouthbreath to not suffocate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Hilarious how emotionnal you copers get when your copes are taken away
U have no idea what cope is, i discussed with people like u this same shit more than a hundred times in this gorum already im tired but im gonna to do a summary for u:u r the coper

Doesn t understand basic issues of correlation causation yet calls people "-200 IQ"
Also how do you even know that every attractive person has proper tongue posture ?
Improper posture = low hyoid = unattractive
Simple

Improper posture = low hyoid = unattractive
Yes the position of the hyoid might be affected by muscles (at least temporarily) but that's not what the thread was about. It was about the causes of recession.

Another graycel banger.

Right?

View attachment 2608702

View attachment 2608754
View attachment 2608757

View attachment 2608765

@ReadBooksEveryday
@pneumocystosis
@enchanted_elixir
@garoupilled_
@Iasacrko
@Birdcell
@5Percenter

@pneumocystosis you don’t believe do you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back