HIGH EFFORT AUTISTIC THREAD EXPLAINING CHICO'S HARMONY AND WHY PRETTY BOYS ARE VERY ATTRACTIVE TO FEMALE GAZE

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
My autism here we go, (idc if you dnrd and don't mention it otherwise ur gay)

You see to have good harmony in the start, you need a good skull and a good face shape... chico's face shape is spot on perfect, it's angular enough to not look like a cuck, and length/width skull ratio is good aswell... After having that good skull you need to give that face features in a way that these features don't make the face look weird, basically you want to have features that are neither too big nor too small and that are placed correctly on your face in a way that when people look at you they go like "wow his face has 0 things that I want to change, I want his sperms in my poussy so that the world could look flawless and unchangeable like that"....
Basically his skull and face shape is close to perfect and his features are perfectly placed on his face and well proportionate to his skull/face size... There's a lot of theories on what the perfect face looks like (golden ratios for example or AI males representation) and if you compare chico to these perfect face theories, there's a lot of things in common and he'll look a lot like them.... NOW people say that the ultimate prettyboy is chico because his features aren't dimorphic to make him a masc chad (neither is his skull tbh) but they are well defined in a way that you can't confuse him with a girl.... Basically his features are just dimorphic enough to look like a perfect boy...
This is also why kim taehyung and jungkook (bts members) are worshipped by young females... they have a very normal flawless face shape and skull (with very average dimorphism) with features that make them look like a perfect boy (they have just enough dimorphism to not be confused with a girl once again)...

The definition of harmony is a good balance and something tidy... So attractive harmony for a male is : someone with a good balanced pheno (somewhere in between shitskin and turbo white pinkish skin like: lightskin mixed or med or whites that can get that golden tanned look), Just enough masculinity to not be confused by a girl (at least: a masculine frame, dark eyebrows + a boyish haircut and it does the job to not be confused with a girl nor look like a trans, and a minimum height that makes it that you're not invisible to women/girls) and you don't want to be too masculine otherwise you loose that "average flawless look" and you start to become a masculine mogger instead of a harmonious androgynous pretty boy look... The difference between harmony and masculinity is basically the dimorphism degree difference (both are attractive but the thread is to explain harmony originally)...

So good harmony in that case would be: a well developped skull that shapes a face well, with features that are well placed (ratios) and proportionate to the face (you don't want huge eyes nor a small mouth... etc), and just enough dimorphism to not look like a girl (masc eyebrows + boyish haircut with a chiseled jaw is just enough to not look like a girl), if you gradually add more and more dimorphism to their faces they'd start to lean towards a masc malegaze gigachad and slowly loose appeal to younger girls/women overall (depending on their tastes cuz female gaze is hard to understand)
And that's why sometimes a fking rndom white 5'11 kid will get more smiles from girls than an overly masculine savage mogger frame tarzan lookalike....

Balance is can be linked to perfection and stability... Maybe that's why harmony is universally attractive
the theory on why random boyish dudes like that with good harmony might be attractive is that if you give them long feminine hair and put makeup on them and slightly some bodyfat to make their face more round , they would be htb face + as girls.... try morphing chico, taehyung, junkook and alain delon by giving them slightly more bloat, makeup, and long hair and see how good they'd look like as a girl

For example in this pic, we can see that alain delon is not only mogging the girl into oblivion, but he's also fogging her back to satan... he literally makes her look like an incel when she's actually a HTB makeupfrauded..

NOW FOR THE AUTISTS WHY IS CHICO A GOOD BALANCE BETWEEN FEMININITY AND MASCULINITY DURING HIS PRIME?
Again he has just enough dimorphism in his to not be confused by a girl: He isn't a framecel, he isn't a shortcel, he has a chiseled jaw, dark full eyebrows, and he always had a top tier haircut when modeling... his feminine features are mainly in his midface and are mainly his cheekbones and his highset eyebrows... The rest is mostly androgynous: his nose is straight, his lips are full with a good well fitted philtrum in his face, and narrow almond eyes wich are all universally attractive features...

RATIOS WHY DO SOME PEOPLE WITH GOOD RATIOS HAVE WORSE HARMONY THAN CHICO DURING HIS PRIME??

Well it's because their ratios might be good and proportionate but their skull is just bad:

Here's the perfect face shape and features according to AI with chico, barrett, gandy and o'pry

Now the one who comes the closest to that AI perfectly balanced face shape is obiously chico, the only difference is his hair/eye colors and brows...
But their features placements, facial thirds, face shape, angularity LOOKS exactly he same...
Barett next to them looks too wide, o'pry is too narrow to look like that, and gandy is just subhuman with 0 appeal to young girls (it's actually true young girls aren't attracted to this subhuman)...

Basically if we needed a face to represent perfection, young chico would be a huge option if not the only option amongst celebrities

SINCE CHICO HAS MUH PERFECT HARMONY THEN WHY BALDING MAKES HIM LOOK SUBHUMAN AND LOOKS LIKE A NORMIE WHEN ON THE STREETS ?

It's because his face isn't flawless, his nose is a tiny bit too wide and he does have monkey ears... But when in his prime, chico had perfect skin (associated with collagen), and he had top tier haircuts with his sides grown enough to hide his ears (cutting your sides clean isn't ideal if you have huge ears):

chico with a cut and grown sides

vs while when his sides are cut clean... he looks like a monkey

his wide nose wasn't that much of a flaw since the rest of his face was top tier... A flaw amongst top tier stuff isn't as much as a bad thing as a flaw amongst other flaws since the more top tier features you have the more it compensates for the flaw (That's why muliple flaws is failo)... So basically prime chico was flawless when his sides were grown:

But now with his lost collagen...
1)He has worse skin
2)he's balding
3) his monkey ears are revealed now because his sides can't grow anymore JFL
4) his wide nose is now an issue because his past flawless face can't compensate for it anymore:
that's why he now looks like nothing, (even worse with a hat or a bandana lol) but since he's rich he'll still appear good looking with clothes and styling and sht...

THEORY ON WHY HARMONY IS SO ATTRACTIVE TO GIRLS AND WHY IT'S SOMEHOW COMPETING AGAINST MASCULINITY:

so I'm a dude with a very high sex drive and I imagine how my perfect bitches would look like in my dreams... When I imagine my whores I always give them flawless looking faces with 0 turnoffs in the way they're made and then I add into them beautiful features like coloured eyes, good skin color, ideal hair, insane body etc... That's how I coom... I believe chico's face comes close to what girls imagine for their dream guy's face: he had 0 turnoffs in his face and his beautiful features would mainly be his hair and his insane perfect skin appeal when he was young (associated with good collagen) and his above average height..

I think girls know that we dudes love cute harmonious girls and so when they see a harmonious pretty boy look alike, it drives them crazy, that's why perhaps some artists got really worshipped by girls like Taehyung, jungkook, zayn malik, harry styles... ETC

Attachments

• 1686351689962.png
    1686351689962.png
    843.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1686351708598.png
    1686351708598.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1686351943997.png
    1686351943997.png
    266.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1686352011447.png
    1686352011447.png
    37 KB · Views: 0
  • 1686352134397.png
    1686352134397.png
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mainstream, Deprived, HerpDerpson and 10 others
@william2605

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson, hattrick, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
BHAI LOOK! @william2605 FINALLY!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 28904
brother do you know what an enter button is

• JFL
Reactions: Perfection and Deleted member 29581
bookmarked your autism for later

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roamer, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 29581
Good thread.

But you did Gandy dirty with this pic of him in his 40s

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness, chicoperuanowski, aleksander and 2 others

You see to have good harmony in the start, you need a good skull and a good face shape... chico's face shape is spot on perfect, it's angular enough to not look like a cuck, and length/width skull ratio is good aswell... After having that good skull you need to give that face features in a way that these features don't make the face look weird, basically you want to have features that are neither too big nor too small and that are placed correctly on your face in a way that when people look at you they go like "wow his face has 0 things that I want to change, I want his sperms in my poussy so that the world could look flawless and unchangeable like that"....
Basically his skull and face shape is close to perfect and his features are perfectly placed on his face and well proportionate to his skull/face size... There's a lot of theories on what the perfect face looks like (golden ratios for example or AI males representation) and if you compare chico to these perfect face theories, there's a lot of things in common and he'll look a lot like them.... NOW people say that the ultimate prettyboy is chico because his features aren't dimorphic to make him a masc chad (neither is his skull tbh) but they are well defined in a way that you can't confuse him with a girl.... Basically his features are just dimorphic enough to look like a perfect boy...
This is also why kim taehyung and jungkook (bts members) are worshipped by young females... they have a very normal flawless face shape and skull (with very average dimorphism) with features that make them look like a perfect boy (they have just enough dimorphism to not be confused with a girl once again)...

The definition of harmony is a good balance and something tidy... So attractive harmony for a male is : someone with a good balanced pheno (somewhere in between shitskin and turbo white pinkish skin like: lightskin mixed or med or whites that can get that golden tanned look), Just enough masculinity to not be confused by a girl (at least: a masculine frame, dark eyebrows + a boyish haircut and it does the job to not be confused with a girl nor look like a trans, and a minimum height that makes it that you're not invisible to women/girls) and you don't want to be too masculine otherwise you loose that "average flawless look" and you start to become a masculine mogger instead of a harmonious androgynous pretty boy look... The difference between harmony and masculinity is basically the dimorphism degree difference (both are attractive but the thread is to explain harmony originally)...

So good harmony in that case would be: a well developped skull that shapes a face well, with features that are well placed (ratios) and proportionate to the face (you don't want huge eyes nor a small mouth... etc), and just enough dimorphism to not look like a girl (masc eyebrows + boyish haircut with a chiseled jaw is just enough to not look like a girl), if you gradually add more and more dimorphism to their faces they'd start to lean towards a masc malegaze gigachad and slowly loose appeal to younger girls/women overall (depending on their tastes cuz female gaze is hard to understand)
And that's why sometimes a fking rndom white 5'11 kid will get more smiles from girls than an overly masculine savage mogger frame tarzan lookalike....

Balance is can be linked to perfection and stability... Maybe that's why harmony is universally attractive
the theory on why random boyish dudes like that with good harmony might be attractive is that if you give them long feminine hair and put makeup on them and slightly some bodyfat to make their face more round , they would be htb face + as girls.... try morphing chico, taehyung, junkook and alain delon by giving them slightly more bloat, makeup, and long hair and see how good they'd look like as a girl

For example in this pic, we can see that alain delon is not only mogging the girl into oblivion, but he's also fogging her back to satan... he literally makes her look like an incel when she's actually a HTB makeupfrauded..
View attachment 2251983

NOW FOR THE AUTISTS WHY IS CHICO A GOOD BALANCE BETWEEN FEMININITY AND MASCULINITY DURING HIS PRIME?
Again he has just enough dimorphism in his to not be confused by a girl: He isn't a framecel, he isn't a shortcel, he has a chiseled jaw, dark full eyebrows, and he always had a top tier haircut when modeling... his feminine features are mainly in his midface and are mainly his cheekbones and his highset eyebrows... The rest is mostly androgynous: his nose is straight, his lips are full with a good well fitted philtrum in his face, and narrow almond eyes wich are all universally attractive features...

RATIOS WHY DO SOME PEOPLE WITH GOOD RATIOS HAVE WORSE HARMONY THAN CHICO DURING HIS PRIME??

Well it's because their ratios might be good and proportionate but their skull is just bad:

Here's the perfect face shape and features according to AI with chico, barrett

View attachment 2252053 View attachment 2252075View attachment 2252087View attachment 2252089View attachment 2252095
Now the one who comes the closest to that AI perfectly balanced face shape is obiously chico, the only difference is his hair/eye colors and brows...
But their features placements, facial thirds, face shape, angularity LOOKS exactly he same...
Barett next to them looks too wide, o'pry is too narrow to look like that, and gandy is just subhuman with 0 appeal to young girls (it's actually true young girls aren't attracted to this subhuman)...

Basically if we needed a face to represent perfection, young chico would be a huge option if not the only option amongst celebrities

SINCE CHICO HAS MUH PERFECT HARMONY THEN BALDING MAKES HIM LOOK SUBHUMAN AND LOOKS LIKE A NORMIE WHEN ON THE STREETS ?

It's because his face isn't flawless, his nose is a tiny bit too wide and he does have monkey ears... But when in his prime, chico had perfect skin (associated with collagen), and he had top tier haircuts with his sides grown enough to hide his ears (cutting your sides clean isn't ideal if you have huge ears):

his wide nose wasn't that much of a flaw since the rest of his face was top tier... A flaw amongst top tier stuff isn't as much as a bad thing as a flaw amongst other flaws since the more top tier features you have the more it compensates for the flaw (That's why muliple flaws is failo)... So basically prime chico was flawless when his sides were grown:
View attachment 2252162
View attachment 2252149
View attachment 2252150

1)He has worse skin
2)he's balding
4) his wide nose is now an issue because his past flawless face can't compensate for it anymore:
View attachment 2252164 that's why he now looks like nothing, (even worse with a hat or a bandana lol) but since he's rich he'll still appear good looking with clothes and styling and sht...

THEORY ON WHY HARMONY IS SO ATTRACTIVE TO GIRLS AND WHY IT'S SOMEHOW COMPETING AGAINST MASCULINITY:

so I'm a dude with a very high sex drive and I imagine how my perfect bitches would look like in my dreams... When I imagine my whores I always give them flawless looking faces with 0 turnoffs in the way they're made and then I add into them beautiful features like coloured eyes, good skin color, ideal hair, insane body etc... That's how I coom... I believe chico's face comes close to what girls imagine for their dream guy's face: he had 0 turnoffs in his face and his beautiful features would mainly be his hair and his insane perfect skin appeal when he was young (associated with good collagen) and his above average height..

I think girls know that we dudes love cute harmonious girls and so when they see a harmonious pretty boy look alike, it drives them crazy, that's why perhaps some artists got really worshipped by girls like Taehyung, jungkook, zayn malik, harry styles... ETC
yall need to touch grass unironically this is js sad

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness, Perfection and Deleted member 29167
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and FutureSlayer
he's an ugly tall narrow skullcel only attracts women cause of his frame height and high class look but no appeal to jbs
Could have still used a better photo like this one:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
This is a good thread, with good observations. I don't agree with everything 100%, but it is well thought out.

• +1
Reactions: urielRanhel and justleavemealone
98023551 C344 4F41 B384 7CC5AE450962

the difference is not only in the shape face, but also in the features.
o pry has alien eyes and strange eyebrows + worse ratios ,barrett bloated face ,gandy too big and low eyebrows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and justleavemealone
Harmony is a meaningless word that has been bastardized to basically mean "attractive."

Words will always go from more specific to less specific as they are adopted by the masses who only know how to think in low definition. I call this concept linguistic entropy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Franciskim Lazhangshi has high appeal because of kpop halo. He is hapa after all.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro, smoth, lightskinbengali and 1 other person

View attachment 2251983

Here's the perfect face shape and features according to AI with chico, barrett, gandy and o'pry

View attachment 2252053 View attachment 2252075View attachment 2252087View attachment 2252089View attachment 2252095

SINCE CHICO HAS MUH PERFECT HARMONY THEN WHY BALDING MAKES HIM LOOK SUBHUMAN AND LOOKS LIKE A NORMIE WHEN ON THE STREETS ?

View attachment 2252162
View attachment 2252149
View attachment 2252150

1)He has worse skin
2)he's balding
View attachment 2252164 that's why he now looks like nothing, (even worse with a hat or a bandana lol) but since he's rich he'll still appear good looking with clothes and styling and sht...

The lengths incels go to. Just come out the closet now

@william2605 its your happy day broski!

View attachment 2251983

View attachment 2252162
View attachment 2252149
View attachment 2252150

1)He has worse skin
2)he's balding

Screenshot 2024 01 12 17 30 39 34 f69139cffc4d135a71392e13634f144a

Allat just for chico to get mogged by simonas :lul:

BuMp

• Love it
Reactions: justleavemealone
the idea of thread is great, Gandy subhuman JFL

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone