moved out of the ghetto,to a mostly white middle class area

yandex99

yandex99

Diamond
the women went from dusty ass gorillas to staceys everywhere lmao

and it's safe.I have alot less stress.

the blacks are well behaved when they're around whites too.noone begging for cigarettes or money on the street like I'm santa claus.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, TheAnomaly, capybara and 2 others
the blacks are well behaved when they're around whites too
as it should be, you niggers are like pets to us, we adore you guys for your amazing jestermaxxing abilities

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Deleted member 27066, capybara and 2 others
why are whites so well behaved,friendly and civilized compared to blacks?the stereotypes are true lmao

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and mogstars
as it should be, you niggers are pets to us, we adore you guys for your amazing jestermaxxing abilities
JuiceWrld pfp

why are whites so well behaved,friendly and civilized compared to blacks?the stereotypes are true lmao
because we dont shoot people for getting namedropped on a song

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
as it should be, you niggers are like pets to us, we adore you guys for your amazing jestermaxxing abilities
I look yemeni and am latino

JuiceWrld pfp
- juice wrld

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and mogstars
Well, culture. Upper Class blacks are also more well behaved, friendly, etc... than "thugs", but eh, no one cares about the blacks contributing to society, because blacks are only thugs amIrite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and TheAnomaly
The vast majority of blacks are normal lower-middle class christians, but thugs get the most clout; therefore, all blacks are thugs.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, TheAnomaly and mogstars
Well, culture. Upper Class blacks are also more well behaved, friendly, etc... than "thugs", but eh, no one cares about the blacks contributing to society, because blacks are only thugs amIrite
It’s called “black culture” for a reason

I agree bro.

Blacks from africa and latin america have a different culture and are way better than afro americans.it's just culture.I'm not that racist.

The vast majority of blacks are normal lower-middle class christians, but thugs get the most clout; therefore, all blacks are thugs.
13% of the population commit 50% of the violent crimes

bro,those middle class 'chirstian youth'at church are thug wannabes,I grew up in one.middle class blacks also try to act ghetto because white women love it and they know they do so they act like this.

No, 13% commit 20% of the violent crimes, you literally copied a mass-produced message without ever researching it yourself, it probably came from the streets of new dehli on 4chan.org

bro,those middle class 'chirstian youth'at church are thug wannabes,I grew up in one.middle class blacks also try to act ghetto because white women love it and they know they do so they act like this.
True, I've seen suburban kids act thug, but it is mostly cringe and just disrespectful, they don't actually "gang bang"

That was only in one area of america, i think it was a certain city, this doesnt apply to the whole of america.
No, 13% commit 20% of the violent crimes, you literally copied a mass-produced message without ever researching it yourself, it probably came from the streets of new dehli on 4chan.org

That was only in one area of america, i think it was a certain city, this doesnt apply to the whole of america.
I think that might be San Francisco, where Blacks are 5% commiting like 40% of the crime, almost like everyone else in SF is rich as fuck, whereas middle class and upper class blacks were literally chased out of SF due to redlining and never came back, leaving only crackpots and drugheads on the streets.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and HTN_Mentalcel
I think that might be San Francisco, where Blacks are 5% commiting like 40% of the crime, almost like everyone else in SF is rich as fuck, whereas middle class and upper class blacks were literally chased out of SF due to redlining and never came back, leaving only crackpots and drugheads on the streets.
Its mostly enviroment but genetics are definetly involded imo. I saw a study showing high earning blacks (150k) commited more crime than an average 30k white. What do you think?

20% of all crime
even then 50% of murders and robberies sounds pretty bad to me

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars
Its mostly enviroment but genetics are definetly involded imo. I saw a study showing high earning blacks (150k) commited more crime than an average 30k white. What do you think?
I do think there is more aggression naturally in Blacks, even I want to beat the shit out of S(E)A and EA even though I come from very high income bracket, though I would never do that because I know it would be over for me if I do. Definitely.

View attachment 2723744
20% of all crime
even then 50% of murders and robberies sounds pretty bad to me
That is pretty bad, but it is mostly gang wars, there's not really much i can do about there being like 1000 gangs in New York, Florida, and basically everywhere Blacks have been for long enough, Blacks kill & hate Blacks more than any other race does/receives, even Highclass Blacks hate other rich Blacks, it is why they are so fucking helpless politically in Africa, it angers me so much, Blacks are the most uncivilized people because they hate one another, and are inherently greedy. They are like Jews without the insane IQ buff.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and drag
I agree with you I was just being funny

Your enemy is not white people though, it’s the Jewish elite

CIA started the crack epidemic in black ghettos, and “black culture” is manufactured by the Jewish industry

Then they promote shit like BLM to divide us (goys) even more

Although, I do believe blacks are genetically lower IQ than other ethnicities, just like Asians have small dicks. But that doesn’t speak to character & morality.

I agree with you I was just being funny

Your enemy is not white people though, it’s the Jewish elite

CIA started the crack epidemic in black ghettos, and “black culture” is manufactured by the Jewish industry

Then they promote shit like BLM to divide us (goys) even more

Although, I do believe blacks are genetically lower IQ than other ethnicities, just like Asians have small dicks. But that doesn’t speak to character & morality.
Plus I’m still right, they commit 51% of VIOLENT crime. 20% of all crime.

Based urkelcel

just lol if u dont live in top3 best districts of your city

the women went from dusty ass gorillas to staceys everywhere lmao

and it's safe.I have alot less stress.

the blacks are well behaved when they're around whites too.noone begging for cigarettes or money on the street like I'm santa claus.
Lucky ass, I went from a Ghetto to a mid-class area with a bunch of elder people last year, I’m starving out here with a bunch gals that were Stacey’s 50 years ago.