Elias

Elias

So much positives
But one very BIG negative

Ronald ead expanded his maxilla by 11mm
His nasal base width increased by 4.9mm

HIS NOSE WIDTH EXPANDED ALMOST HALF OF WHAT HIS MAXILLA EXPANDED

Just think about that for a second...

Which has made me think about my own case a lot. Im not going to increase 12mm with MSE anymore. Im most likely going to only expand 8-10mm. This will also make it so i wont need MSDO (hopefully).

This hurts to know. Its over for any black men that has a narrow palate.

retard

retard

Maxillaologist
Ratios are everything tbh, it wouldn’t look that bad due to the bizygo width also increasing as well, there is really no way to avoid it either, a wide nose is just a sign of a well developed maxilla as much as a wide palate is

imo the worst part of mse is that it doesn’t expand the lower ridge and my upper is already wider so I have basically no ortho that would ever give it to me, not to mention I have a high ass imw

Elias

Elias

Ratios are everything tbh, it wouldn’t look that bad due to the bizygo width also increasing as well, there is really no way to avoid it either, a wide nose is just a sign of a well developed maxilla as much as a wide palate is

imo the worst part of mse is that it doesn’t expand the lower ridge and my upper is already wider so I have basically no ortho that would ever give it to me, not to mention I have a high ass imw
No wonder not many girls have had mse, narrow nose is everything even if you have a really wide zygo width

What do you mean by lower and upper ridge?

R

ruoho

Trainee
His MSE widened his mouth to the point where it looks comical now, he talks in a very strange manner as a result which will scare off primes. That being said, I do admire his dedication to looksmaxxing.
Im pretty sure that he started the expansion to help with his migraine resulting from some sort of neck problem. He never did this to looksmaxx

streege

streege

Don't be a simp

wait a wide nose or wide nose tip is a sign of a well developed maxila ?

streege

streege

Don't be a simp
laterally grown maxilla but not forwardly grown, probably just genetics, a lot of Asians have that combo
i'm not asian but i see. i Guess it's only genetic. it's better for hollow cheeks than the opposite , right ?

i guess bone wise i just need sharper gonions and better forward growth - thanks fucking rubber bands.

retard

retard

Maxillaologist
i'm not asian but i see. i Guess it's only genetic. it's better for hollow cheeks than the opposite , right ?

i guess bone wise i just need sharper gonions and better forward growth - thanks fucking rubber bands.
Wide + highset + forward grown is best for hollow cheek

Yes ur rubber bands probably fucked u, if you aren’t gook that combo is usually kinda rare tbh since maxilla traits usually come in pairs

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Zephir
no, it's biggest flaw is not having increased mandible.
That being said, I do admire his dedication to looksmaxxing.
He wasn't dedicated to looksmaxxing, he had other health issues. He doesn't give a shit about looks. FAGGA fucked him up

GetThatBread

GetThatBread

Let’s ascend together
If you’re a Mulatto like me it doesn’t matter but You’re white 🤣 Ha bitch 😤 lol but 10mm increases it by 5mm because that’s how much Ron expanded so go for 7-8mms

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Greeicy Looksmaxing 32
Elias Looksmaxing 13
Gudru Looksmaxing 60

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)