MSM is a no brainer supplement

B

britishchadlite

Iron
Benefits:
-increased hair growth by a SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT. Makes eyebrows crazy thick and dark especially when paired with minox
-lightens eyes. This is great for anyone with dark blue/green eyes. Also eye lightening effect seems to work only in people with at least one parent who has light blue or green eyes.
-maintains morning height. Adds up to around a 2cm addition at night which is not bad whatsoever.
-SKIN health. It improves skins healing ability. I know it is anecdotal but I always suffered bad eczema on my eyelids which went away after just a few days of msm.
-increases dna methylation and hgh. Proven to help in anti aging and may add some height if your growth plates are open(this is very unlikely though)

It is CHEAP AF. Buy the powder form cause you can get a years supply for $20. Btw I only take 2 grams a day and I have noticed these benefits already.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JizzFarmer, kiyopon, sladeee and 4 others
ive been searching for MSM at every pharmacy, nobody has them. ig my only last option is to resort to using Amazon but my parents will find it out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 64584 and mvp2v1
Benefits:
-increased hair growth by a SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT. Makes eyebrows crazy thick and dark especially when paired with minox
-lightens eyes. This is great for anyone with dark blue/green eyes. Also eye lightening effect seems to work only in people with at least one parent who has light blue or green eyes.
-maintains morning height. Adds up to around a 2cm addition at night which is not bad whatsoever.
-SKIN health. It improves skins healing ability. I know it is anecdotal but I always suffered bad eczema on my eyelids which went away after just a few days of msm.
-increases dna methylation and hgh. Proven to help in anti aging and may add some height if your growth plates are open(this is very unlikely though)

It is CHEAP AF. Buy the powder form cause you can get a years supply for $20. Btw I only take 2 grams a day and I have noticed these benefits already.
"
Yes, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) can inhibit the expression of IGF-1. A study found that tissues from mice treated with 300 mM MSM have a significant reduction in IGF-1 expression.
"

???

• +1
Reactions: mogpending
ive been searching for MSM at every pharmacy, nobody has them. ig my only last option is to resort to using Amazon but my parents will find it out
Brother just buy online

Nigger i just said my parents will find out if I order online
I was ordering roids online at 14 jfl. Some parents don’t want their kids to ascend I guess

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FBl and Sanguinius
"
Yes, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) can inhibit the expression of IGF-1. A study found that tissues from mice treated with 300 mM MSM have a significant reduction in IGF-1 expression.
"

???
I will do more research on this

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
doesnt msm stunt growth?

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1
So in that link it mentions that this increase is in osteoblastic cells specifically. And also there is a mention of inhibitory effect of this increase at the end of your highlight.

If u understand the implications of this could u explain?
So in that link it mentions that this increase is in osteoblastic cells specifically. And also there is a mention of inhibitory effect of this increase at the end of your highlight.

• JFL
Reactions: sladeee, N1666 and mvp2v1

Who tf knows bhai. U down to suck my penis

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and N1666
Who tf knows bhai. U down to suck my penis
is the link you posted saying that the igf1 increase in osteoblast cells inhibited by that other thing? thats my question. if yes then it means there is no positive effect of msm for osteoblast cells.

Benefits:

Amazon product ASIN B01DPW5EIM
Is this good source OP?

IMG 0841

is the link you posted saying that the igf1 increase in osteoblast cells inhibited by that other thing? thats my question. if yes then it means there is no positive effect of msm for osteoblast cells.
Right or a slight positive but do u mind linking this study
"
"

???
If this is true too then it might be better to not use it

Benefits:

And what are the long term effects or dangers? Is it safe to take long term? Anybody taken it life long?

Your withered hag mother should be on it as well