MTN guy gets one match per month on Tinder

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
This is a better example, because no one can say this guy is ugly. He has no major flaws. Decent face, good hair and beard genetics, white, good job as a software engineer and says he's planning on starting a business, looks very neurotypical and sociable. 70 years ago this guy would have a sweet innocent wife and family by his early 20s. Yet now he gets one match per month. Over for men.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and BrahminBoss
ltn

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv, murdah and nathan
subhuman, you retards cant make up your minds, you will call any nigger mtn or htn if he has any high psl traits and ignore the fact he is disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ominion, murdah, BrahminBoss and 3 others
This is a better example, because no one can say this guy is ugly. He has no major flaws. Decent face, good hair and beard genetics, white, good job as a software engineer and says he's planning on starting a business, looks very neurotypical and sociable. 70 years ago this guy would have a sweet innocent wife and family by his early 20s. Yet now he gets one match per month. Over for men.

And I thought I had it bad, I at least got matches I’m jsut never happy with mine

• +1
Reactions: murdah
He looks like a low T cuckold. Women don't go on Tinder to go on dates with low T faggots like this guy.

God he looks so fucking gay in his little gay christmas sweater.

Some ghetto low inhib black guy has infinitely more SMV on tinder than this guy. All a black guy has to do is take a pic with some chains on and a durag and he'll get 20x more matches than this faggy looking dude. Looks like he'd get beat up in any kind of altercation.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Sub0, murdah and 3 others

Where’s the mtn? He’s too cucked looking

• +1
Reactions: murdah and sweetheart
Shitty pics, LTN looks short and old.
Cutecel trying to look masculine with beard but fails lol

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Oofy doofy phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, murdah, normie_joe and 2 others
Where’s the mtn? He’s too cucked looking
Yes that's why I said mid tier normie. Mid tier normies do not look hyper masculine, they have a beta provider phenotype while not being ugly.

Yes that's why I said mid tier normie. Mid tier normies do not look hyper masculine, they have a beta provider phenotype while not being ugly.
he;s ltn in the eyes of women so he's ltn

proof beard is not a sign of masculinity

He is average, but for women he is 3/10. Average for women starts at like Objective Chadlite\Subjective HTN.

I got 6 in a day with basement selfies and 15 kg overweight

• +1
Reactions: ominion
You guys are coping. His dog is fugly. He tried to flex with a dog-halo and chose an ugly mutt. Bless his soul for giving this dog that's a former underground fighter a home. He thought the dames cared :LOL:

Attempt at a halo, result of a failo.

• JFL
Reactions: ominion, murdah and BrahminBoss
He’s a subhuman to girls. Stop looking at it from a psl pov and Use a girl’s pov. He is not even a normie.

• +1
Reactions: ominion and murdah

Bad pics, only the first is decent and he is average for his age but ltn in looks

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
his face is mtn, looks manlet thats his problem

• +1
this is abslolutely not an MTN. this forum is completely delusional

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Clown Show
this is abslolutely not an MTN. this forum is completely delusional

It absolutely is you coping incel.

His sex-appeal is separate from his face.

You wanna rate his sex-appeal or his face? His sex-appeal is about a 2, but his face is clear as day a 5 and there are plenty of chaps with girlfriends looking like this.

He is settle-down and build a family material for a shy pale faced 4/10 white girl that's kinda fragile, insecure, needing certainty and with a genuine heart.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: InnerVoid and LVZZO
his face is mtn, looks manlet thats his problem

Oh pls stop. He looks normal height. Nothing about his pics screams short to the female brain.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Absolutely not a mtn.

Low appeal, low T, 4.5/10 face, low masculinity, manlet, below average frame, cuck, faggot subhuman.

Nothing about him will illicit any interest in a foid.

He's 2 PSL

He looks like a fag

Time to find some tranny from the Philippines and call it a day.

3E22B167 117D 40A6 833E 4EA06D154B31

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Both average looking, one has sex-appeal one doesn't. That is the perfect way to looksmax as a MTN white guy with 5ft8-5ft9 height.
so ur saying its due to fashion and type of pics? the left guy also has better bones and skull ofc and better pheno for sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
If he gets 1 match a month i could get a hundred

so ur saying its due to fashion and type of pics? the left guy also has better bones and skull ofc and better pheno for sex appeal

If you asked a girl from down South America who they found more attractive they would pick the guy on the right. He also has blue eyes, a strong brow-ridge, positively tilted eyebrows, a strong hairline, high sexual dimorphism and strong beard genes.

They are both average looking, in their own different ways and mid looking girls of their SAME pheno will find them kinda attractive and HTN. Esp for a long-term partner. With a decent neurotypical brain type for their region of America or the world, they will be fine for LTR chick.

He jus styles himself like a betamale and the European bloke you linked doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and BrahminBoss
It absolutely is you coping incel.

His sex-appeal is separate from his face.

You wanna rate his sex-appeal or his face? His sex-appeal is about a 2, but his face is clear as day a 5 and there are plenty of chaps with girlfriends looking like this.

He is settle-down and build a family material for a shy pale faced 4/10 white girl that's kinda fragile, insecure, needing certainty and with a genuine heart.
MTN in mumbai

• +1
View attachment 2877710View attachment 2877712

If you asked a girl from down South America who they found more attractive they would pick the guy on the right. He also has blue eyes, a strong brow-ridge, positively tilted eyebrows, a strong hairline, high sexual dimorphism and strong beard genes.

They are both average looking, in their own different ways and mid looking girls of their SAME pheno will find them kinda attractive and HTN. Esp for a long-term partner. With a decent neurotypical brain type for their region of America or the world, they will be fine for LTR chick.

He jus styles himself like a betamale and the European bloke you linked doesn't.
i think right fucked himself w the fade, it only works on hypermasc ppl, left guy's is much more subtle. Right could could also play up the rodeo archetype w a leather jacket or smthn. At this level fashion and style can be very imp.

i think right fucked himself w the fade, it only works on hypermasc ppl, left guy's is much more subtle. Right could could also play up the rodeo archetype w a leather jacket or smthn. At this level fashion and style can be very imp.

It works on him bro. You keep setting the bar to Chadlite for some inane reason.

He has a solid skull, his browrdige is strong, his forehead is strong, his jawline is long (With the beard) and so what's the problem? Lol.

He's also not even in the slightest bit gym maxxed while the other guy is:

Vs this idiot that thinks just be myself:

It works on him bro. You keep setting the bar to Chadlite for some inane reason.

View attachment 2877720

He has a solid skull, his browrdige is strong, his forehead is strong, his jawline is long (With the beard) and so what's the problem? Lol.

He's also not even in the slightest bit gym maxxed while the other guy is:

View attachment 2877730

Vs this idiot that thinks just be myself:

View attachment 2877731
wouldnt this guy look much better with longer hair and trying the rodeo archetype? he already has ear piercings and knows how to style his hair