"muh 6 feet is minimum chad height"

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
Cillian Murphy and Tom Cruise are 172cm (slightly below 5'8) and mog all the forum to oblivion. Obviously height is extremely important, almost as much as face, I'm 5'5 and it's fucking brutal so I know it well, but being tall isn't a requirement nor does being tall makes you a chad. I'd say strong 5'7 (legit, barefoot 5'7 in midday-evening, if you're 5'7 when you wake up and 5'6 at night your real height is 5'6.5) is the bare minimum height to be a chad. As long as you aren't way below average and taller than most women it's ok it's not over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, ManzareK, galego123 and 4 others
just be a celeb bro!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, HarrierDuBois, KDA Player and 34 others
Just-have-God-tier-facial-aesthetics-and-proportions-to-compensate-for-height theory

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, spongebob, galego123 and 12 others
just be a celeb bro!
tom cruise and cillian murphy would still be chads without status, you're out of your mind if you think they wouldn't slay like crazy because they're 5'8

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 19469, looksseg and 2 others
Just-have-God-tier-facial-aesthetics-and-proportions-to-compensate-for-height theory
obviously is much much harder to be a chad at 5'8 compared to 6'3 or even avg height at 5'10. all I'm saying is it's still possible at 5'7-5'8

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
I'm not coping I'm 5'5, I'm fucked anyway it literally never began for me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, bloomercel, Yerico7 and 3 others
Being tall will save from a lot. But If You are sub 5'11" You need to compesate a lot with a good looking face and a good well proporționate psysique.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member
obviously is much much harder to be a chad at 5'8 compared to 6'3 or even avg height at 5'10. all I'm saying is it's still possible at 5'7-5'8
I'll say again that height Jesus loves me

Neither Cruise nor Murphy are irl Chads without status

• WTF
Reactions: Fgsfds
Cillian Murphy and Tom Cruise are 172cm (slightly below 5'8) and mog all the forum to oblivion. Obviously height is extremely important, almost as much as face, I'm 5'5 and it's fucking brutal so I know it well, but being tall isn't a requirement nor does being tall makes you a chad. I'd say strong 5'7 (legit, barefoot 5'7 in midday-evening, if you're 5'7 when you wake up and 5'6 at night your real height is 5'6.5) is the bare minimum height to be a chad. As long as you aren't way below average and taller than most women it's ok it's not over
Correct statement anyone who's facially Chad I'd say bellow 5'11 is chadlite

• +1
Reactions: makeme183 and Deleted member 23554
go on r/short if you wanna see how manlets live

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Splinter901, fjor2096 and 2 others
most people on r/short are 5'6 or below and I said 5'7 (that inch is extremely important)

Irl they would be invisible next to 6’4 htns

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, LowTrust, fjor2096 and 2 others
not 6' but 5'9-5'10 is where you're not gonna get clowned on for your height constantly

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, galego123, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
not 6' but 5'9-5'10 is where you're not gonna get clowned on for your height constantly
it's 5'6 and below where height jokes start to be very usual, 5'9-5'10 is avg height lol

5‘8“+ in the west and face>>>>>>height

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and LooksmaxxHopeful
Tom Cruise being that short if not for his status would not get nearly the attention a 6 foot plus Chad got in the clubs etc.

Tom Cruise being that short if not for his status would not get nearly the attention a 6 foot plus Chad got in the clubs etc.
water. obviously he'd be way more attractive if he was 6 feet but he's still chad looks wise

thats cope but ok
I'm not coping I'm 5'5, I know I'm fucked. Yeah below average height every inch makes you exponentially less attractive, and below 5'7-5'8 every inch is almost life changing

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and bloomercel
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fgsfds
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fgsfds and Deleted member 23554
and people still make jokes about your height
legit 5'8 people rarely are made fun of because of their height. I think people on this forum exaggerate how short 5'8 is, it's just around an inch and a half below average in most 1st world countries, and in the ~30th percentile. tom cruise is seen as short mainly because he's famous and celebrities are taller on average

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg
legit 5'8 people rarely are made fun of because of their height. I think people on this forum exaggerate how short 5'8 is, it's just around an inch and a half below average in most 1st world countries. tom cruise is seen as short mainly because he's famous and celebrities are taller on average
dude i’m 5’8 barefoot during the day and live in turkey where the average height is 5’8-5’9
but i still get brutally height mogged on a daily basis see 6’+ dudes everywhere

Height is overrated af for dating women after 5'10. But for man to man height matters, looking someone up hurts your ego.

• +1
Reactions: mehman and LowTrust
dude i’m 5’8 barefoot during the day and live in turkey where the average height is 5’8-5’9
but i still get brutally height mogged on a daily basis see 6’+ dudes everywhere
according to the internet avg height in turkey is 176cm, so 5'9-5'9.5. obviously 6'0 isn't a rare height there and they brutally height mog you but you're not like noticeably short, just a bit below avg. wear shoe lifts

Height is overrated af for dating women after 5'10. But for man to man height matters, looking someone up hurts your ego.
yes, for dating face > height (not by much tho) but for life in general both are equally important

imo below 5'6 (= 10th percentile) is where you start to be really short (turbo manlet) and height will be a HUGE disadvantage in life. and i'm 5'5 so not coping

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
You are correct

I mean you dont need hair as well, look at Jason Statham bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 22126 and LooksmaxxHopeful
5'9"-5'10" is average height, not short, nobody will make fun about your height and don't failo You to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 23778 and looksseg
dude I’m sorry but what’s up with y’all being all over Cillian Murphy. What am I not seeing bro his bug eye area fucks him up so much to me that it’s crazy how some ppl see him as chad .

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 23778
dude I’m sorry but what’s up with y’all being all over Cillian Murphy. What am I not seeing bro his bug eye area fucks him up so much to me that it’s crazy how some ppl see him as chad .
yeah definitely women see him and think "i'd reject him cause bad eyes"

lol so let me ask u what about this dude is exactly attractive ? there are legit tons of dudes I see regularly who look better than him he’s a normie to me

Am 5'9 and not overly concerned. Most Americans aren't that tall as it is.

cope.. im 170cm and not a single day goes by where I don't feel like a dwarf. I'd raise the bar to 174cm-ish where at least you dont feel like you have an absolute height deficiency.

That's not to say you can't slay at 170cm, but the amount of compensation you need is abysmal. Though 170cm might be ok where you live, it is not here in Canada.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
cope.. im 170cm and not a single day goes by where I don't feel like a dwarf. I'd raise the bar to 174cm-ish where at least you dont feel like you have an absolute height deficiency.

That's not to say you can't slay at 170cm, but the amount of compensation you need is abysmal. Though 170cm might be ok where you live, it is not here in Canada.
Yes, I mean that if you compensate like CRAZY it's possible to be a chad looks wise at 5'7-5'8. Below 5'7, it's impossible even if you're the most handsome man on the planet, and below 5'6 you're not even considered human by women

Last edited:
Am 5'9 and not overly concerned. Most Americans aren't that tall as it is.
5'9 is decent, it's pretty much average height, people who say that's manlet tier are delusional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Yes, I mean that if you compensate like CRAZY it's possible to be a chad looks wise at 5'7-5'8. Below 5'7, it's impossible even if you're the most handsome man on the planet, and below 5'6 you're not even considered human by women
good looks at 5'4-5'5 and proper personality is still something to work with IMO. unless your face is not redeemable or youre an autist like me, might as well try for a bit. There are examples I can think of that have a good life like that, better life than everyone on this site. Terrible height but somehow they made it work. Basically need status, be HTN or chadlite. Gotta be top 1%. For me idk if the girls I went on dates with thought I'm ugly IRL, too short, or too autist. I think a mixture of all, even tho I dont fraud my height on OLD.

Last edited:
good looks at 5'4-5'5 and proper personality is still something to work with IMO. unless your face is not redeemable or youre an autist like me, might as well try for a bit. There are examples I can think of that have a good life like that, better life than everyone on this site. Terrible height but somehow they made it work. Basically need status, be HTN or chadlite. Gotta be top 1%. For me idk if the girls I went on dates with thought I'm ugly IRL, too short, or too autist. I think a mixture of all, even tho I dont fraud my height on OLD.
Yes I should have said "by most women". At 5'4-5'5 it's not completely over, "just" extremely difficult. Even if you're the perfect man in every other aspect, at 5'5 you're invisible to most women, but you can find one. I'm 5'5, normie face and most likely not NT so I don't even bother in trying to date

You can't be chad as a manlet, even with the best face. You have to be at least 180cm

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
5'9 is decent, it's pretty much average height, people who say that's manlet tier are delusional
I also have "tall" limb proportions (Med genes) so my legs and arms are long while my torso is short. So I appear taller to people in that people guess my height up than down

I also have "tall" limb proportions (Med genes) so my legs and arms are long while my torso is short. So I appear taller to people in that people guess my height up than down
Unless it's disproportionate, you're good. Long legs are attractive in both men and women

• +1
Unless it's disproportionate, you're good. Long legs are attractive in both men and women
Yes it looks way better than long torso. Long torso just looks funny IMO. But leg lengthening procedures may produce some funny results I am sure

Lol @ this manlet

small dick problems has a lot more of suicide fuel, that place is seriously depressing.

• +1
People who say 5’9 is decent are manlet copers, 5’11 is a minimum these days

@Niko please confirm that most girls are 5’7 nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back