"muh 6 feet is minimum chad height"

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
How many short guys do you see there? Almost none in white groups right?
Not many tbh, like I was the shortest guy in my class at 5'9

• Hmm...
@Niko please confirm that most girls are 5’7 nowadays
most girls I see are 5'5-5'7 so when I see a cute shorty whose 5' I know I am in luck

• +1
  • +1
Yes I should have said "by most women". At 5'4-5'5 it's not completely over, "just" extremely difficult. Even if you're the perfect man in every other aspect, at 5'5 you're invisible to most women, but you can find one. I'm 5'5, normie face and most likely not NT so I don't even bother in trying to date
A celeb at 5'5" and handsome face will slay without a doubt

small dick problems has a lot more of suicide fuel, that place is seriously depressing.
I'm 5'5 with a 6 inch dick and I'd rather be 5'8 with a 4 inch any day. Being 5'5 is a death sentence in life in general, not just with women. A 4 inch dick may be a death sentence with many women, but at least I would be able to have a good life in other aspects at 5'8

A celeb at 5'5" and handsome face will slay without a doubt
also, if being a celebrity is already hard in general, at 5'5 it's pretty much impossible. status is largely determined by physical attractiveness

6’3 or it’s over

People who say 5’9 is decent are manlet copers, 5’11 is a minimum these days
Or they live in short regions like myself. Lots of ethnics here and the Whites of shorter stock usually.

If I travel a few hours North then I cannot cope

I'm 5'5 with a 6 inch dick and I'd rather be 5'8 with a 4 inch any day. Being 5'5 is a death sentence in life in general, not just with women. A 4 inch dick may be a death sentence with many women, but at least I would be able to have a good life in other aspects at 5'8

Here is a comment I made on a different thread "I grew 1.1cm and I'm not flaunting anything, I'm doing an experiment, I'm 23, someone my age that's like 5'5 should be getting not only LL but everything they could get, if they can get an inch from spending months injecting hgh I'd tell them to do it + the LL + hgh + some stretching and glucosamine could take them to 5'11 barefoot night height, that + 1 inch lift and 1 inch shoe means they are now 6'1 with shoes on."

Here is a comment I made on a different thread "I grew 1.1cm and I'm not flaunting anything, I'm doing an experiment, I'm 23, someone my age that's like 5'5 should be getting not only LL but everything they could get, if they can get an inch from spending months injecting hgh I'd tell them to do it + the LL + hgh + some stretching and glucosamine could take them to 5'11 barefoot night height, that + 1 inch lift and 1 inch shoe means they are now 6'1 with shoes on."
isn't hgh really expensive? like $300 a month or something. If I have the money in the future I'll definitely do leg lengthening

Average white zoomer is 6’3 bro.

isn't hgh really expensive? like $300 a month or something. If I have the money in the future I'll definitely do leg lengthening

U can get 100iu per 60 usd from qingdao sigma

Not many tbh, like I was the shortest guy in my class at 5'9
I feel you bro. I don’t see many Scandinavians here so I’m happy I can relate to someone. I’m 5”10 maybe 5”11 on a good day and I feel 5”7 around my 6”1-6”3 friends. 5”10 in a Nordic country is like being 5”8 in the US. I’m actually hearing a lot of short rich Swedish guys limb lengthening themselves from 5”10 to 6”-6”1 which is actually a huge difference.

• +1
Cope, you're always gonna feel insecure when a 6ft+ guy walks by you when you're with a girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back