Reactions: chaddyboi66, Mr. President, Constantin Denis and 5 others
Same bodyfat

leanmaxxing is pure cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, shieldzz, Crayola CØck and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Best thing is to ignore nihilistic/pessimistic people who try to point their perspective on to you to try to brag you down in their given up life.
Aka ignore 90% of this forum

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
he looks better, not a percentage better but better

Leanmaxxing is cope for boneless individuals like me.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and 📎♿️⚙️
  • Ugh..
Looks the same are you all fucking retarded?

• +1
not sure why you picked such a subtle example, but yeah if you can't even muster the discipline to leanmaxx it's already over and looksmaxxing isn't for you

• +1
Reactions: polishcel and moreroidsmoredates
You never know untill you tried.
i go from a completely round jaw when my abs just start showing to a very sharp one when my lower ab veins pop out, fucking weird distribution

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and moreroidsmoredates
he looks better, not a percentage better but better
Keep in mind that the difference is noticeable in pictures. Irl its way more prominent. Because we forget to mention aspects like: lens distortion, angles/lighting and that pictures don’t capture you in motion. You can clearly see that a small bodyfat% has a massive impact in terms of facial aesthetics. Many people say that leanmaxxing is “cope”, because it goes against their believe system. Sure there are people who didn’t ascend a lot/minimal, but that’s not the majority. Once again, get lean first and after that judge yourself.

• Ugh..
Looks the same are you all fucking retarded?
I legit cant see a difference besides pic quality and the fact his mouth is open in before pic

• +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck and Feliezzx
True.

• +1
Same smv in both.Looks maybe 1% better after but to a non psl autist irl he's no better looking

• +1
i go from a completely round jaw when my abs just start showing to a very sharp one when my lower ab veins pop out, fucking weird distribution
This anecdotal evidence just shows that fat distribution and bone structure can determine if you are below average looking or above average looking. Fat and a bloated face is not attractive in any shape of form, especially for people with a below average eye area. You need angularity in your face to compensate for that.

• +1
Reactions: brb7
This anecdotal evidence just shows that fat distribution and bone structure can determine if you are below average looking or above average looking. Fat and a bloated face is not attractive in any shape of form, especially for people with a below average eye area. You need angularity in your face to compensate for that.
Yeah going from 11% to 10% will make a drastic difference bro

Same smv in both.Looks maybe 1% better after but to a non psl autist irl he's no better looking
I strongly disagree with this. People judge other people on a deep subconscious level, even the smallest change in bf levels and water retention has a massive impact.

• +1
Reactions: brb7
zero smv to zero smv all because he has a low ltn base

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck and Deleted member 19968
Let people mentally masturbate over flaying their skull open to move bones rather than lose fat.

• JFL
zero smv to zero smv all because he has a low ltn base
Cope incel, for his age he has decent smv. Most people in their late 30s are overweight.

• Ugh..
Cope incel, for his age he has decent smv. Most people in their late 30s are overweight.
you are coping most 30 year olds are just like this nigaa... bad skin/hair and ltn face,he has zero appeal to 20 year olds and thats all that matters.

you are coping most 30 year olds are just like this nigaa... bad skin/hair and ltn face,he has zero appeal to 20 year olds and thats all that matters.
Twat

I strongly disagree with this. People judge other people on a deep subconscious level, even the smallest change in bf levels and water retention has a massive impact.
What is your advice for people going to the gym? Whenever I am in a caloric surplus, I am bloated. Should I just accept that I am going to look like shit half the year?

Ig lifefuel for my 20% ass
You wont get this drastic changes for 2% loss from 20% to 18% but when youre getting low like 14% to 12% your face changes alot

• Ugh..
You wont get this drastic changes for 2% loss from 20% to 18% but when youre getting low like 14% to 12% your face changes alot
Some people even need to go to 9-10%, because of their bone structure and fat distribution.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck and NordicLeonhard
I legit cant see a difference besides pic quality and the fact his mouth is open in before pic
Exactly??? Wtf is wrong with this forum these days

• +1
He got uglier if anything -- looks more cortisol/aged look in the after -- and that's going with the shit quality screen grab as well.

It ain't worth looking worn out in the face for slightly more defined abs at all.

He looked better and healthier before.

Getting so lean that you start looking older in the face is retarded lengths psychosis-tier delusion or obsession that is harming you.

Last edited:
He got uglier if anything -- looks more cortisol/aged look in the after.

It ain't worth looking worn out in the face for slightly more defined abs at all.
Shut the fuck up, idiot. Why is it that everything you say so shit and nonsensical. Worst user on here

• +1
Reactions: Gus17