muh "lift even if framecel" (FRAMECELS BEWARE - BRUTAL)

Same can be said about Thurston. Although his chest is ridiculous
frame seems fine

i'm a framecel too

after working out for 3 years i walk into the gym everyday to see multiple dutch 6'4 16 year old boys with wider shoulders than me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton and User28823
No I have a good frame and I’m 6’2.

I said that if a dude is 5’7 buff framecel you are not gonna bully him because you would get your ass whooped. What’s wrong about that?
A buff 5'7 framecel aint kicking anybodys ass, lifting doesnt translate to fighting skill. Just being a framecel alone means he also prolly has shorter limbs, making it even more brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Accept that they are genetically inferior and ascend in other ways.

There was this guy I knew in college, about 4'11 absolute brutal framecel

But he was one of the smartest guys I knew, extremely charismatic and fun to be around, so at least he ascended in those areas of his life. That's literally the only thing u can do at that point.
What's this fucking reply from Reddit jfl

Manlets and framecels, do not bulk, you'll look like bloated mutants and will only cause laughter, never fear.
Do calisthenics instead to at least attain a fit body for your proportions

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
What's this fucking reply from Reddit jfl

Manlets and framecels, do not bulk, you'll look like bloated mutants and will only cause laughter, never fear.
Do calisthenics instead to at least attain a fit body for your proportions
muh calisthenics

it's over for framecels, there is no calisthenics or "fit body" that can save them, because they will look shit regardless

ascend in other ways

• So Sad
Reactions: JovenCansao
A buff 5'7 framecel aint kicking anybodys ass, lifting doesnt translate to fighting skill. Just being a framecel alone means he also prolly has shorter limbs, making it even more brutal.
You’re gonna think twice about bullying him is all I’m saying; which already places him in an advantageous position.

Does this dude have much of a frame? No, but he has size and he’s 5’7.

Attachments

• 0B0B5CE3-DE1F-4CF3-AF5D-CD52ADB8C054.jpeg
    0B0B5CE3-DE1F-4CF3-AF5D-CD52ADB8C054.jpeg
    471.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
You’re gonna think twice about bullying him is all I’m saying; which already places him in an advantageous position.

Does this dude have much of a frame? No, but he has size and he’s 5’7.
as stiff as a rock, no mobility, will gas out in seconds, too easy for any trained fighter

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
as stiff as a rock, no mobility, will gas out in seconds, too easy for any trained fighter
You’re full to the brim with ego. Let that shit go.

• JFL
Framecels are more often than not manlets. Strong correlation with height, frame size and skull size either way.

Can sombody rate my frame.I do have decent musclebuilding /strength genes. But my frame is kinda fucked because of the wide hips i do have treetrunk leg genetics so mabey that can balance things out if i grow them.also in those pictures i have basicly zero delt and lat development.so i can improve my vtaper a bit
Screenshot 20240126 185505 Gallery
Screenshot 20240126 185503 Gallery

Damn look at my starting point tho. There wasent a lot of hope to begin with. I rarly see a person with a worse frame then me.unless i realy try to find one.
Screenshot 20240126 192523 Gallery

• So Sad
yeah he have a shit frame but atleast hes doing something better then being skinny fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, it never began and User28823
another day another cope
framecels don't exist, it's literally a redpill myth.
there has never been a man in the entire world who was rejected because of his frame, it's either face or height.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klamus, User28823, it never began and 1 other person
u just dont get it do u :cry:
i get it men its over for him theres no point of doing nothing when you have this frame Chad doesnt have to train because hes naturally build with wide clavicles yeah i get it

• Love it
u just dont get it do u :cry:
I mean it sucks and wear high waisted pants alot to cover it. But honestly a lot of movie stars dont have an inasane vtaper.and they still get simped over.And from what i gathered girls dont mind my frame.But that could be becouse i am 6 foot 2 white and have a 7 plus out of 10 face.

I dont think in terms of female apeal my frame is too bad i think is i train enough it can be atrractive to the average female.its more about the muscle size and leanes in my case altho my side delts genes are dogshit too so its probebly still over.

• So Sad
another day another cope
there has never been a man in the entire world who was rejected because of his frame, it's either face or height.
ur retarded

framecel coping

another day another cope
Exactly i used to gym alot but completly stoped caring when i found out how little you physique actualy matters

this forum has turned into reddit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

Quick reminder Wheat Waffles paid uni girls £20 each to answer a few questions about looks and to treat him like a normal human for 20 seconds, whilst getting heightmogged the whole way through

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne
ur retarded

framecel coping
but I'm not coping lol, I have simply never seen any evidence that women care about frame. sure being wide can be beneficial but as long as height + face are good, you can be 2 inches wide and it wouldn't matter

From the back it is actual rope fuel

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240126_195859_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240126_195859_Gallery.jpg
    807.3 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: User28823 and Deleted member 51465
Damn hes definetly fucked but hes too retarded to notice that that mirror especially makes him the most fucked up

View attachment 2446650
Still horrible scapula frame but much better than being skinny or fat
in my opinion his neck is just too long and that makes his frame look tiny.

My frame is so shit bruv. I fucking hate my genetics. Both my brothers got good mogger Tyrone frames and I got the worst genetics passed down to me. Bruv wtf.

View attachment 2702288

Quick reminder Wheat Waffles paid uni girls £20 each to answer a few questions about looks and to treat him like a normal human for 20 seconds, whilst getting heightmogged the whole way through
Wheat Waffles is 5'10 that bitch gotta be atleast 6'1/6'2 garrdang nigga

I'm so pissed that women height mog me daily!

"i just lift for myself anyway brah :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:"

Accept that they are genetically inferior and ascend in other ways.

There was this guy I knew in college, about 4'11 absolute brutal framecel

But he was one of the smartest guys I knew, extremely charismatic and fun to be around, so at least he ascended in those areas of his life. That's literally the only thing u can do at that point.
Im the opposite lol

• Woah
  • +1
I swear to god these Are The most retarded thread type there is. Its Bad lighting. Your frame is your Height.

• JFL
never began
9136205176e9bd8cc2e3d14db5fe0e40

• So Sad
i'm a framecel too

after working out for 3 years i walk into the gym everyday to see multiple dutch 6'4 16 year old boys with wider shoulders than me.
How exactly do you measure their shoulders? It pains me how retarded people Are..

over if u have to measure tbh
He never did. Frame is giga cope because its about proportions. Moderately bulked 5'9 guys Look wider. If you actually measure them to equivalent bulk 6'2 guys They arent wider. When you get to 6'4 Heights you Will never Look small with clothes on no matter how little you train.
Unless you Are legit underweight but why The fuck do you not Have money For food? Its not a legitemate problem

Last edited:
  • So Sad
He never did. Frame is giga cope because its about proportions. Moderately bulked 5'9 guys Look wider. If you actually measure them to equivalent bulk 6'2 guys They arent wider. When you get to 6'4 Heights you Will never Look small with clothes on no matter how little you train.
over for tallcels

muh "lifting will ascend u even if ur a framecel" :lul:

muh "better to be a muscular framecel than a skinny one" :lul:

daily reminder its OVER for framecels, do not step into a gym.
I mean you will look better objectively but for the amount of time and effort your putting in your better off trying to become something great using your brain. that sounds bluepilled af ngl but its real.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066

now it just looks like he's severely overcompensating, EXCEPT THAT HE GENETICALLY CAN'T :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 2446640
U can grow widest shoulders back but dont overdo arms and super massive legs

How exactly do you measure their shoulders? It pains me how retarded people Are..
i look in the mirror and can clearly see they are wider than me. you don't need to measure their shoulders you can just use your eyes..

now it just looks like he's severely overcompensating, EXCEPT THAT HE GENETICALLY CAN'T :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 2446640
Hes still look worse if he didnt train. Next.

i look in the mirror and can clearly see they are wider than me. you don't need to measure their shoulders you can just use your eyes..
Nope. Your eyes cant differentiate an inch difference in width. Height is different since you can immediately see it from The eye level difference

Nope. Your eyes cant differentiate an inch difference in width. Height is different since you can immediately see it from The eye level difference
I can notice the difference but idk if it's an inch or not. I just know that when looking in the mirror they clearly are wider than me