muh "lift even if framecel" (FRAMECELS BEWARE - BRUTAL)

I can notice the difference but idk if it's an inch or not. I just know that when looking in the mirror they clearly are wider than me
You cant. If its 2" youre weighing like 120 lbs so its not Even worth discussing about. Or They Are mister Olympia tier. The normal variance is one inch. Which is nothing

How many years until I look decent you think? I started off as this. Is this decent progress for 1 year
yeah that’s definitely good progress for a year definitely

You cant. If its 2" youre weighing like 120 lbs so its not Even worth discussing about. Or They Are mister Olympia tier. The normal variance is one inch. Which is nothing
That doesn't make any sense. if you can't see the difference in physical traits when comparing to others there is something wrong with you. You can clearly see if a guy is taller than you, even if it's only 2cm. but somehow you can't see if someone is wider than you?

Found another one
Scrolling TikTok
Fuck it's brutal no one deserves this

@Ritalincel look at this soyjak

That doesn't make any sense. if you can't see the difference in physical traits when comparing to others there is something wrong with you. You can clearly see if a guy is taller than you, even if it's only 2cm. but somehow you can't see if someone is wider than you?
Uhh yes. Whats your reference when you measure width? With Height its your eye level. As I Said before. You arent intelligent enough to Be having a conversation with me

Uhh yes. Whats your reference when you measure width? With Height its your eye level. As I Said before. You arent intelligent enough to Be having a conversation with me
You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

muh "lifting will ascend u even if ur a framecel" :lul:

muh "better to be a muscular framecel than a skinny one" :lul:

daily reminder its OVER for framecels, do not step into a gym.

now it just looks like he's severely overcompensating, EXCEPT THAT HE GENETICALLY CAN'T :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 2446640
Have u seen my frame op
Do I count as frsmecel

lol the subhuman has a whole tiktok profile full of clips. Does he actually believe he's impressive? Someone should invite him to this forum

Measured it wrong btw it's more like 18' or 19'

Frame pill is law

• JFL
Reactions: User28823