“Muh sexbots are gonna replace women! Take that bitches!”

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
For anyone thinking girls will be against sex bots, I predict otherwise. And here’s why:

Girls fucking hate you. They don’t want you to approach them. They don’t want you to touch them. They don’t want you to ask them out. They rate 80% of men below average. Most of us are genetic trash just interrupting their day.

The invention of sex bots will make every woman’s dream a reality:
no more sub8 men approaching them romantically. No more annoying texts from that ugly guy at work. No more ricecels asking them if they would like to get dinner. Now she can go throughout her day without being bothered by some genetic scum trying to ask her out.

“But how is she gonna get sex?”

Once again, just be Chad theory.

You think Chad is gonna give up the pleasure of a real girl begging for him to be inside her? No. While you finish inside your emotionless plastic robot girl and get back to watching tv with Cheetos stains on your shirt, Chad is fucking a real girl. The validation makes it feel so much better.

Now this validation is honestly why I think sex robots won’t be too disruptive, as feeling desired by a real human is something innate in our nature to feel good. But for those who think it will be disruptive, women still win.

Now there have been instances where women talked shit about sex bots, but that’s because they don’t fear on losing out on sex, they fear losing their beta orbiters, their ego supporters. Every guy that a girl wants to have sex with will not be taken away by robots. The only guys that are gonna be taken away are guys who girls didn’t even want anyway.

In conclusion, women will always win when it comes to the sexual dating world. You have two choices: force (literally or culturally) women to marry, or let them be free and have millions of men suffer. You can’t have both.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, Elvisandreaa, JBcollector and 12 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, klip11, dogtown and 7 others
At least males will win that they wont be so pussy centered after that. Which means females will be depraved of the cuck market a little bit which offered them free lunch for nothing valuable.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, dogtown, Ropemaxing and 4 others
I just want to fuck, I hope sexbots can fufill that desire.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Ropemaxing, The Dude Abides and 2 others
I
R

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and SHARK
Cope. They don't feel sexually attracted to sub8 males, that is true. But with sex they can always use betas for their own interests, making them pay, orbit, boost their ego, give them validation. If all men started to have sexbots tomorrow they'd lose 80% of the attention they used to have. And you know how obsessed women are with getting attention.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Baldingman1998, Ropemaxing and 2 others
Good evening I hate women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Baldingman1998, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
I just want to fuck, I hope sexbots can fufill that desire.
Just put two large sponges in a mug before lining it with a glove. Fuck that

Attachments

• 1555024181651.png
    1555024181651.png
    18 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Zeta ascended and Insomniac
I would rather fuck hookers than sexbots. MGTOWs should be supporting the legalization of prostitution than promoting pieces of plastic.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, dogtown, kobecel and 1 other person
Cope. They don't feel sexually attracted to sub8 males, that is true. But with sex they can always use betas for their own interests, making them pay, orbit, boost their ego, give them validation. If all men started to have sexbots tomorrow they'd lose 80% of the attention they used to have. And you know how obsessed women are with getting attention.
I agree losing their beta orbiters would affect their ego, but they weren’t gonna fuck any of their beta orbiters anyway. They’re losing social validation yes but not sex.

When will sexbots come out?

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
wow toilets hate me boo hoo

• +1
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns and The Dude Abides
For anyone thinking girls will be against sex bots, I predict otherwise. And here’s why:

Girls fucking hate you. They don’t want you to approach them. They don’t want you to touch them. They don’t want you to ask them out. They rate 80% of men below average. Most of us are genetic trash just interrupting their day.

The invention of sex bots will make every woman’s dream a reality:
no more sub8 men approaching them romantically. No more annoying texts from that ugly guy at work. No more ricecels asking them if they would like to get dinner. Now she can go throughout her day without being bothered by some genetic scum trying to ask her out.

“But how is she gonna get sex?”

Once again, just be Chad theory.

You think Chad is gonna give up the pleasure of a real girl begging for him to be inside her? No. While you finish inside your emotionless plastic robot girl and get back to watching tv with Cheetos stains on your shirt, Chad is fucking a real girl. The validation makes it feel so much better.

Now this validation is honestly why I think sex robots won’t be too disruptive, as feeling desired by a real human is something innate in our nature to feel good. But for those who think it will be disruptive, women still win.

Now there have been instances where women talked shit about sex bots, but that’s because they don’t fear on losing out on sex, they fear losing their beta orbiters, their ego supporters. Every guy that a girl wants to have sex with will not be taken away by robots. The only guys that are gonna be taken away are guys who girls didn’t even want anyway.

In conclusion, women will always win when it comes to the sexual dating world. You have two choices: force (literally or culturally) women to marry, or let them be free and have millions of men suffer. You can’t have both.
JFL how can you be so small minded.

Women will try to be on good terms with everyone in a small group while striving to be with the best male in that group. With technology that group has expanded, which leads us to our modern day problems.

Women's SMV is higher than it has ever been.

It's not about women giving a shit about ugly men not giving a shit about them anymore. Sexbots in there current form are nothing, but don't be so small minded, look at the big picture.

In the future sexdolls will become sexbots. which means they will
  1. be sexual (warm tight hole, moans, flawless body)
  2. Do all household chores (cook, clean, suck my dick)
  3. be loyal (no fear of stds or prego, can nut without worry)
Women get by on number 1 alone, and they can't even compete with the tightness of pocket pussies. Once stigma is gone more normies will get them. An artificial women that does all 3 will destroy all artificial SMV of the modern toilet and possibly reverse the situation we have now. Whether you want one or not doesnt matter. Its the impact it could have once they can do those 3 tasks and stigma is dropped.

Women will be humbled.

Last edited:
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
It’s time to force them back to traditional values

Sex bots who can talk behave and go on dates with will significantly reduce the power of women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620