“muhhh volufiline doesn’t work”

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
2 and a half month difference. keep in mind people continue seeing results wayyy after the mark that i’m at. apply vaseline/aquaphor before the volufiline so it absorbs better. noticed the biggest difference in my upper lip

C320BACF EDC4 4493 B9EB 81B0306FEAD3

0F0CEBD6 7277 45A7 9CC7 F41325618B68

how about instead of only thinking hardmaxxing works and doing absolutely nothing you get up off ur ass and try some softmaxxes that have worked for other people. it’s all case-by-case some shit works better for people than others. but sitting here rotting fantasizing about a surgery ur never going to get is probably the most stupid thing u could do.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: shalomnigga, Jeww, socialcel and 30 others
Volufiline still hasnt concrete evidence, i still bought it

will it add fat in the under eye tho

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
angle

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and Feliezzx
2 and a half month difference. keep in mind people continue seeing results wayyy after the mark that i’m at. apply vaseline/aquaphor before the volufiline so it absorbs better. noticed the biggest difference in my upper lip

View attachment 2741123
View attachment 2741125
how about instead of only thinking hardmaxxing works and doing absolutely nothing you get up off ur ass and try some softmaxxes that have worked for other people. it’s all case-by-case some shit works better for people than others. but sitting here rotting fantasizing about a surgery ur never going to get is probably the most stupid thing u could do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, watah, LVZZO and 23 others
I already got perfect lips haha

• +1
Reactions: ascension and NorwoodAscender
thank god i got perfect lips

i’ve been applying here also. all i’ve noticed so far is that it looks less purple under my eyes when i’m tired

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil and JohnBaza

View attachment 2741123
View attachment 2741125
do you know anything for eyebags mr. softmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and NorwoodAscender
do you know anything for eyebags mr. softmaxxer
yeah so i don’t really have them so i haven’t gave it much research. however my roommate has them and he has told me the ordinary caffeine solution for eyebags has worked wonders for him. and i mean it’s only 9 bucks also so worth a try i guess

i’ve been applying here also. all i’ve noticed so far is that it looks less purple under my eyes when i’m tired
lifefuel
its brutal for me that i have infra orbital implants tier zygos but cuck undereyes

yeah so i don’t really have them so i haven’t gave it much research. however my roommate has them and he has told me the ordinary caffeine solution for eyebags has worked wonders for him. and i mean it’s only 9 bucks also so worth a try i guess
aight thanks

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
how old are you btw and what are youre slayer statistics?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender

View attachment 2741123
View attachment 2741125
Just change angle theory

how old are you btw and what are youre slayer statistics?
18 turning 19 in a few months. and not the greatest. i was a ridiculously late bloomer. and have looked probably 3-4 years younger than i really am throughout my life until recently. and yk girls, especially hs girls like dudes that look older. so let’s just say in high school i didnt have the greatest love life. however in college i have 3 bodies this year so i’ll take it.
this was me at 14 almost 15 jfl and i look 8
DA360318 C004 4973 8D4D 49E99E22F0E6

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and JohnBaza

View attachment 2741123
View attachment 2741125
its just the vaseline/better hydration bro not the volufiline jfl

isnt volufiline fucking expensive ?

View attachment 2741123
View attachment 2741125
Great now you have nigger lips nice job retard

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
18 turning 19 in a few months. and not the greatest. i was a ridiculously late bloomer. and have looked probably 3-4 years younger than i really am throughout my life until recently. and yk girls, especially hs girls like dudes that look older. so let’s just say in high school i didnt have the greatest love life. however in college i have 3 bodies this year so i’ll take it.
View attachment 2741161
decent for youre age

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
View attachment 2741161
How do you slay in college? Parties? Do you cold approach?

View attachment 2741123
View attachment 2741125
easiest way to tell is the corners. Legit looksmax

• +1
Reactions: aber and NorwoodAscender
How do you slay in college? Parties? Do you cold approach?
yes parties that’s how pretty much everyone does it. i don’t go to many tho.

• +1
Reactions: aber and poopoohead
My mum tried it for a month and a half. She says her lips became fuller and her crows feet smoothening out. Nothing else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and aber
Do you think it may work on fixing the under eye area?

yes parties that’s how pretty much everyone does it. i don’t go to many tho.
When I used to slay I used to do it with a certain friendgroup who had many girls who I could link with. Now I only go to school work and study so I dont have time and girls dont see me to link with them

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and niqfan625

View attachment 2741123
View attachment 2741125
Guys, i love this man ngl. I mean he is smart and know shit and handsome than some of us too.

What is your face care routine brother? And can Aquaphor be permanent on our lips or we have to use it forever to maintain the result btw

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Guys, i love this man ngl. I mean he is smart and know shit and handsome than some of us too.

What is your face care routine brother? And can Aquaphor be permanent on our lips or we have to use it forever to maintain the result btw
damn what a faggot u are suck his dick wont you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chincel11, Deleted member 49130, Deleted member 62070 and 2 others
damn what a faggot u are suck his dick wont you
If we meet in real life, he probably be the one who beg to suck on my dick not gonna lie. Just trying to show love, what's wrong with it in this forum

Micro needle/dermastamp plus volufiline will increase absorption
Leading to faster results/results
Homer Simpson Nerd GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and coispet
Micro needle/dermastamp plus volufiline will increase absorption
Leading to faster results/results
Homer Simpson Nerd GIF
Started doing it today, ngl kinda stings JFL

• +1
Reactions: aber and Luh?nn?
Started doing it today, ngl kinda stings JFL
I made a thread theorizing about dermastamp and volufiline. I genuinely hope the volufiline benefits you.
Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF

• +1
Reactions: coispet
I made a thread theorizing about dermastamp and volufiline. I genuinely hope the volufiline benefits you.
Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF
i thought of the exact same thing jfl. was just worried about it drying tf out of my lips. i’ll try it tho because i already have a dermastamp for my brows

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
Nice results man , try dermarolling lightly before application for even more absorption

View attachment 2741161
Lmao can relate I looked like a 8 yo when I was 15 and 16

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Lmao can relate I looked like a 8 yo when I was 15 and 16
wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. honestly worse than just being ugly. who care if ur good looking but look like ur 8 no girls are interested. good thing is tho our prime will probably last longer than most

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aber and FBl
nice juicy kissable lips

My mum tried it for a month and a half. She says her lips became fuller and her crows feet smoothening out. Nothing else
based mother wtf

• +1
Reactions: aber and Xangsane

View attachment 2741123
View attachment 2741125
Which volufiline did you buy? Didn't work for me when I did it almost a year ago. Also, the pics look to be taken from different angles

I fixed lip asymmetries with threads, this is the pattern I used to tilt the corners of my mouth outwards, pull the philtrum up, and roll the overall lip out more.

• +1
Reactions: aber, edodalic29 and NorwoodAscender