“muhhh volufiline doesn’t work”

I fixed lip asymmetries with threads, this is the pattern I used to tilt the corners of my mouth outwards, pull the philtrum up, and roll the overall lip out more.

View attachment 2741905
nice will definitely look into it. would i benefit from the same pattern?

2 and a half month difference. keep in mind people continue seeing results wayyy after the mark that i’m at. apply vaseline/aquaphor before the volufiline so it absorbs better. noticed the biggest difference in my upper lip

View attachment 2741123
View attachment 2741125
how about instead of only thinking hardmaxxing works and doing absolutely nothing you get up off ur ass and try some softmaxxes that have worked for other people. it’s all case-by-case some shit works better for people than others. but sitting here rotting fantasizing about a surgery ur never going to get is probably the most stupid thing u could do.
Will only work if you stay at the same bf% all the time jfl if it happen that you loose weight its over for fatcells

I fixed lip asymmetries with threads, this is the pattern I used to tilt the corners of my mouth outwards, pull the philtrum up, and roll the overall lip out more.

View attachment 2741905
Are you talking like direct manual pressure with your fingers or some sort of filler ?

Tret, vollufiline, oral minox are the softmaxx holy trinity.

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
Are you talking like direct manual pressure with your fingers or some sort of filler ?
wires that build collagen and provide structural support.

2 and a half month difference. keep in mind people continue seeing results wayyy after the mark that i’m at. apply vaseline/aquaphor before the volufiline so it absorbs better. noticed the biggest difference in my upper lip

View attachment 2741123
View attachment 2741125
how about instead of only thinking hardmaxxing works and doing absolutely nothing you get up off ur ass and try some softmaxxes that have worked for other people. it’s all case-by-case some shit works better for people than others. but sitting here rotting fantasizing about a surgery ur never going to get is probably the most stupid thing u could do.

I have used it for my undereyes tear through for 2 months now

Idk it is because I stopped foam minox as well but my tear through eliminated noticeably.

Why put Vaseline on it before Volufiline??? I thought vaseline acts as a barrier?

my hearts probably already fucked with all the shit i’m taking
don't listen to the retard, oral minox is one of the worst things u can do. it'll fuck up your organs. If you're thinking about taking oral anyways, some derms perscribe low dose minox which is much safer, or finasteride.

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
don't listen to the retard, oral minox is one of the worst things u can do. it'll fuck up your organs. If you're thinking about taking oral anyways, some derms perscribe low dose minox which is much safer, or finasteride.
I have stopped minox for 4 days now after taking it for 5 years.

My heart rate is not as high again, by low dose oral minox, how much? 2.5mg? 2mg? 1mg?

I have stopped minox for 4 days now after taking it for 5 years.

My heart rate is not as high again, by low dose oral minox, how much? 2.5mg? 2mg? 1mg?
0.25-1mg i would consider the most safe. you should be fine if you stay off of it or take a lower dose

• Woah
0.25-1mg i would consider the most safe. you should be fine if you stay off of it or take a lower dose
With that dosage the risk of heart related problem and blood pressure is non existent right?

It affected my blood pressure I took 2.5mg.

.5-1.0 mg enough for eyebrows growth?

With that dosage the risk of heart related problem and blood pressure is non existent right?

It affected my blood pressure I took 2.5mg.

.5-1.0 mg enough for eyebrows growth?
since 2.5 affected you, i would try to stay in the 0.25-0.50 range. + make sure to get your blood pressure checked when you get on it. If you want results without risking any of your health and solely for eyebrow gains, just use topical. I use 5% minox on eyebrows + TINY amount of tretinon and have had insane growth. I use one of those eyebrow brush thing, dip it in and apply on eyebrow.

• +1
since 2.5 affected you, i would try to stay in the 0.25-0.50 range. + make sure to get your blood pressure checked when you get on it. If you want results without risking any of your health and solely for eyebrow gains, just use topical. I use 5% minox on eyebrows + TINY amount of tretinon and have had insane growth.
I took topical foam on my eyebrows, and got that side effect.

I haven’t tried oral but since theoretically is is morr absorbed systemically so I guess it would be even worse.

View attachment 2741123
View attachment 2741125
based same

Before and previous

wires that build collagen and provide structural support.
Does aqualyx have a tiny effect on nose? Or it’s completely useless

Does aqualyx have a tiny effect on nose? Or it’s completely useless

technically? yes, but no one's ever done it and also your nose is fine.

>All patients had a fat pad in the interdomal space, of varying sizes, but fatty (bulbous) noses had larger fat pads. Interdomal fat pad tissue, which occupies the interdomal space, was demonstrated by ultrasonography.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

technically? yes, but no one's ever done it and also your nose is fine.

>All patients had a fat pad in the interdomal space, of varying sizes, but fatty (bulbous) noses had larger fat pads. Interdomal fat pad tissue, which occupies the interdomal space, was demonstrated by ultrasonography.
Im not concerned with my nose size but rather when i touch it , its very fleshy. I wonder if losing weight will reduce to some extent or if not some aqualyx may help. Im surprised how no one has tried it on nose, even though fat pads are present there? Maybe because of the irregular shape they dont want to risk assymetry?

Also how bad is an overbite ? Id imagine my teeth to currently look like this cos my upper incisors come down a lot while and compleltely hide my lower, is invisalign needed for this or just these correctors? And itll help lip seal much or better to just get lip flip/ IPO ?

Also how bad is an overbite ? Id imagine my teeth to currently look like this cos my upper incisors come down a lot while and compleltely hide my lower, is invisalign needed for this or just these correctors? And itll help lip seal much or better to just get lip flip/ IPO ?
Nigga I been told u ur a recessed subhuman that needs bimax yet ur still coping with muh lip lift muh ipo lmfao

Jfl nigga been rotting here for years, has an overbite, and is Indian yet thinks he just gotta get lean and lip lift lolololol

Nigga I been told u ur a recessed subhuman that needs bimax yet ur still coping with muh lip lift muh ipo lmfao

Jfl nigga been rotting here for years, has an overbite, and is Indian yet thinks he just gotta get lean and lip lift lolololol
Im a God bro you are inferior lifeform to me

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
how much drops and where did u buy?

View attachment 2741123
View attachment 2741125
Bros getting ready to suck some dick

i take adderall. dont need another thing stressing my heart on top of it. taking oral minox alone is prob fine if ur thinking at doing it
Yeah but like I don’t wanna fuck up my collagen. I already have shit skin to begin with you know? But I’m thinking of having a good skincare routing as I’m taking oral minox.
My plan is a gentle face cleanser for dry and sensitive skin as first - then a face serum -> a hydration skin cream - face serum -> volufilline for my smile Lines - then a moisturizer and a sunscreen for last. Do you think this Will be enough to prevent a potential decrease in collagen levels?