Murdered over a fried chicken dispute

Milosz

Milosz

Member of the Black Hebrew Movement (BHM)
Police have arrested the man they say stabbed a 17-year-old boy to death Wednesday night -- apparently during a dispute over a piece of chicken at a family cookout.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Heinrich Schmidt, Xangsane and 17 others
You see apes and other lower primate species who haven't evolved always act violent and aggressive when they are confused and don't know what to do. That's just an instinct for them, a natural response to a situation that the retarded ape isnt familiar with. They don't have reasoning and thinking abilities like humans. They just chimp out, throw a few hands, kill themselves or others in the process and think about it afterwards.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Ryldoo IS COPING, sportsmogger and 23 others
dude even mentally ill guy would let it slide. All you need is iq above 70

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Ryldoo IS COPING, mike21 and 9 others
why are they like this?

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Police have arrested the man they say stabbed a 17-year-old boy to death Wednesday night -- apparently during a dispute over a piece of chicken at a family cookout.

rip to whoever died tho

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face and Lynxress
Socioeconomic factors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, raumDEuter, mike21 and 10 others
Be happy these coons exist op. At least you mog them. In order to be a winner you need losers to exist.

To this
Images   2024 03 21T141124139

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, northern mogger, Samsepioler and 1 other person
we wuz kangz n shiett

• JFL
Reactions: mike21
why are they like this?
What would you do if someone took your fried chicken?

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Jesus fuck it’s shit like this why I am so wary of anyone darker than a lightskin.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jeww
probably not murder the dude who robbed my fried chicken
If you show weakness in the hood, people will gonna step all over you, and some niggas will not give you back the chicken even if you threaten them with death, they will just laugh in your face, so what you gonna do then?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, NotCarv and sub5c3l
You see apes and other lower primate species who haven't evolved always act violent and aggressive when they are confused and don't know what to do. That's just an instinct for them, a natural response to a situation that the retarded ape isnt familiar with. They don't have reasoning and thinking abilities like humans. They just chimp out, throw a few hands, kill themselves or others in the process and think about it afterwards.
Rationality and violence arent necessarily mutually exclusive, plus all great apes most likely evolved from common ancestors

Humans and chimpanzees are both the most rationally developed and also the most violent of the great apes

We are considerably more murderous and violent than gorillas for an example

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jeww
If you show weakness in the hood, people will gonna step all over you, and some niggas will not give you back the chicken even if you threaten them with death, they will just laugh in your face, so what you gonna do then?
not roam around black people then

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Im not black niqqa 🤣
But if you were one, what would you do?
Or if another cracka would take your chicken, how do you react?

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
But if you were one, what would you do?
Or if another cracka would take your chicken, how do you react?
> not be around black people
> I wouldnt care

BMIsz4lCQAE0oSQ

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
Images

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel, Heinrich Schmidt, OldRooster and 5 others
> not be around black people
> I wouldnt care
> If you're black from the ghetto, you won't be as easily accepted in other places.
> All crackas are now gonna step all over you!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, sub5c3l and northern mogger
@NotCarv

This is what I was talking about you ape nigger.

This forum is racist lol, don't get mad at me you fucking chocolate stained ape I called you nigger once lol just read this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Pikabro, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Give me a piece of fried chicken
Black man with gun meme 5

I guessed it was a nigger just by reading title :lul:

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
- an Indian

White man has been here 😂

Would make a good commercial for Popeyes 3-Piece Spicy Combo.

Black activities

black excellence
651a69b5a13e5

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: raumDEuter

Same niggas pumping white women

I’m glad as a black person I was raised in a good society that fostered good values in me because in truth most African Americans are fucked up in all sorts of ways

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and NotCarv
over fucking fried chicken JUST LOL

@NotCarv

This is what I was talking about you ape nigger.

This forum is racist lol, don't get mad at me you fucking chocolate stained ape I called you nigger once lol just read this thread
Calling me Nigger isn't nice bro i don't care but cmon now i haven't disrespected you been nothing but nice to you

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Calling me Nigger isn't nice bro i don't care but cmon now i haven't disrespected you been nothing but nice to you
Yes, thanks, but you've seen me defending blacks in other threads. I am not racist, it's all jokes dude. All my white friends call me sandnigger, I call them cracker or cumskin. Nigga and nigger are like bro for me, I say nigga instead of bro etc. Don't take offence.

Yes, thanks, but you've seen me defending blacks in other threads. I am not racist, it's all jokes dude. All my white friends call me sandnigger, I call them cracker or cumskin. Nigga and nigger are like bro for me, I say nigga instead of bro etc. Don't take offence.
I've had white friends in the past they have never called me nigga/nigger. You should let people call you that NGL

I've had white friends in the past they have never called me nigga/nigger. You should let people call you that NGL
Just chill brah it's all love, no hate

if i was hungry enough would do same tbh