muscles are so cringe

N

Norwooder

Master
I Still gym for health reasons
but any muscle that is noticable that you put heaps of effort into, looks so try hard and low iq/low class
I cannot think of anything more obvious than an ugly/average guy making himself really muscular, it is just the most obvious thing, he is saying my face is not good enough so I have to spend 5 years in the gym to compensate
I cannot actually believe gyming it just makes you look so insecure,
reason I say all this is becuase a good looking friend of mine is 6'3 and low weight/muscle mass, but is still so confident in himself and doesn't give a fuck
It just looks like the most obvious tell tail sign to people that you aren't happy with yourself as you are

• +1
Reactions: Kekee, Deleted member 4430 and Chad69
Too much muscles are bad. Most bodybuilders cant even scratch their backs lmao.
There should be balance between strength/size and flexibility.

• +1
Reactions: Zercic
DN RD LOL
A180A886 376C 4A6B B9F9 4AA22896F9B9

• +1
Reactions: Zercic and EasternRightWinger15
the amount of compliments I get because of my body are crazy

shame that only men give them to me :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: GordonFreeman, Zercic, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
if you have shit frame then yes work out because you need it. but if you have average or above average frame and proportions like this
nLOSGpb7iFK6hKZ5lX4GJ0L4Uq4HidFxkulI_mcjj_-3GQQPP8SXTQCBwQaRUT5yeMWORUC-9tygZCKZbVneqKvE_1QFflywViK6MBHddEfcLAFP27pH
then there's no point. it wouldn't change anything it will just make your face bloated when you bulk up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder
It just looks like the most obvious tell tail sign to people that you aren't happy with yourself as you are

not to sound personal but gigabullshit right here

but any muscle that is noticable that you put heaps of effort into, looks so try hard and low iq/low class
I cannot think of anything more obvious than an ugly/average guy making himself really muscular, it is just the most obvious thing, he is saying my face is not good enough so I have to spend 5 years in the gym to compensate
reason I say all this is becuase a good looking friend of mine is 6'3 and low weight/muscle mass, but is still so confident in himself and doesn't give a fuck
cope
Im a manlet with a bit of muscle and when I was trying t-shirts in one clothes shop the foid emlpoyee there smiled at me and asked do I work out
I just said "sometimes", in reality back then I was going 6 days a week jfl, and I wasnt doing anything more than basic movements and compound lifts
the point is to be low bf with some visible muscle, bulking is only beneficial if you look like an auschwitz prisoner

Such a cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
When foids start grabbing your biceps and Pecs, you know the game

If you want to have muscles without looking cringy and tryhard then work out to look something like this:

Original 5

Crop

Rs 634x1024 131127082820 1024 Justin Bieber Brisbane Concert DA 112713

Nd4C2Fy

280full

Not this:

Download 2

Maxresdefault 4

Images 6

Craig bodybuilder

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and Deleted member 1338
It gets you respect, it greatly increases your perceived fighting ability and to a degree actual fighting ability (there’s a reason why weight classes exist in combat sports)

• +1
Reactions: anthonywhite