Muslim Guy Sarfaraz brutally murders 16 year old Hindu girl (head smashed with stone) in Delhi, capital of India [GORE][VIDEO]

human304

human304

Kraken

Delhi’s Shahbad Dairy area, a 16-year-old girl named SAKSHI was brutally killed by SAHIL SARFARAZ. In the murder, which has been caught on CCTV camera, SAKSHI was stabbed over 20 times and then her head was crushed using a boulder by SAHIL SARFARAZ.​

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei, Albedo, iam good boy and 25 others
Lions strolling around, unphased cold ass mf's, i like indians now.

A nuke can go off and he'll be smoking ganja and chilling lol.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Albedo, mogger10, m0ss26 and 20 others
Most civilized indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albedo, mogger10, iblamechico and 27 others
What has gotten into Muslims? Do they think God would approve of this senseless murder?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Jamaldickjavontus, kuroro and 8 others
How are those dalits just passing by casually not even flinching? No wonder aryans and turks conquered India so easily

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, Jamaldickjavontus, Mewton and 29 others
How are those dalits just passing by casually not even flinching? No wonder aryans and turks conquered India so easily
they are afraid of the chad Muslim

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, ROTTING, justinzayn and 7 others
Most civilized indian
he is muslim, muslims dont consider themselves as indian.

he wanted to marry the 16 year old hindu girl, she refused, so he killed her and smashed her head with stone numerous times.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei, iblamechico, m0ss26 and 8 others
Looks like propaganda to me bhai.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albedo, RichardSpencel, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
Lions strolling around, unphased cold ass mf's, i like indians now.

A nuke can go off and he'll be smoking ganja and chilling lol.
Yeah, I highly doubt OP’s claims are true. If she was a polytheist then the other polytheists would’ve have come to her rescue and murdered the guy in a heartbeat.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Deleted member 28691
Looks like propaganda to me bhai.
google search Sakshi murder case. btw , that muslim guy didnt smash a 16 year old girls head several times with a boulder , he smashed the head of a mannequin , am i right , am i right , i am right ????

79b23bf0d3295564def3683f814f1343

Fadsf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, RichardSpencel and AscensionMan98
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Elvisandreaa
Glad to see you back bro
Capture

had covid bro.
my own countrymen are pathetic cucks, i told them to eat meat , but they dont listen . no wonder this 16 year old girl slept with chad muslim guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, justinzayn, gsizzle and 1 other person
Hoe was asking for it

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and zeshama
ugly subhumans should take revenge on their parents and no one else. Cage @ his sentience

Hoe was asking for it

when your own men dont eat meat and are low T cucks, no wonder she lost her virginity at age 15 to Sarfarraz.

hindus are the insufferable bunch.
Capture

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
What’s the story? She fucked a Muslim?
yeah , she was in a relationship with muslim guy Sarfaraz 21 , from age 15. now she wanted to break up, he stabbed her , smashed her head with a boulder and killled her.

Police had to scrape her brains from the road. JFL.

btw , this happened in the Capital of India, Delhi.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
May allah grant him 72 virgins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, m0ss26, mrmister and 3 others
Yeah, I highly doubt OP’s claims are true. If she was a polytheist then the other polytheists would’ve have come to her rescue and murdered the guy in a heartbeat
You think anyone would mess with that dude? Jfl

Yeah exactly. But bharatis do attack in mobs since there’s strength in numbers.
I am sure that's a muslim area. Because no one has enough balls to do that in the countries capital.

I am sure that's a muslim area. Because no one has enough balls to do that in the countries capital.
Delhi isn’t a muzzie area. Wherever you go, polytheists outnumber muzzies. 1B (polytheists) versus 200M (muzzies).

Delhi isn’t a muzzie area. Wherever you go, polytheists outnumber muzzies. 1B (polytheists) versus 200M (muzzies).
Delhi is a mega city. It has many slums. Like Mumbai it's the richest city still has the most slum areas. Also Delhi is ruled by a cuck cheif minister. And this type of shit happens there only

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Delhi is a mega city. It has many slums. Like Mumbai it's the richest city still has the most slum areas. Also Delhi is ruled by a cuck cheif minister. And this type of shit happens there only
The demographics will show you that wherever muzzies live, they’re outnumbered. Perhaps they don’t do anything because it’s a social event rather than a religious event.

I'm talking about the guy. Looks like he was rejected cuz he's subhuman genetic filth, his anger should've been directed towards his parents
he still fucked her at 15. they were in a relationship for a year, he wanted to marry her, she refused. she wanted to arrangedmarriagemaxx an IT pajeet.

i still dont get why he killed her, mofo commed in her virgin ass, what more he could want.

delhi , hyderabad, kerala , karnataka all are muzzie area. hindu men marry at 35 to a whore pajeeta who is 30 and probably have one or two ugly pajeet or pajeeta.

meanwhile Abdullah eats beef kebab , chicken korma and fucks 16 yer old Aisha, Halima, Priya (hindu), Angela (christian) , Ung Kung (indo chinese) and make 20+ strong able bodied muzzie soldiers.

also muzzie women are known to give 11+ kids per head in India.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, m0ss26, Mewton and 6 others
delhi , hyderabad, kerala , karnataka all are muzzie area. hindu men marry at 35 to a whore pajeeta who is 30 and probably have one or two ugly pajeet or pajeeta.

meanwhile Abdullah eats beef kebab , chicken korma and fucks 16 yer old Aisha, Halima, Priya (hindu), Angela (christian) , Ung Kung (indo chinese) and make 20+ strong able bodied muzzie soldiers.

also muzzie women are known to give 11+ kids per head in India.
I don’t think muzzies are slaying in Bharat. They have too little SMV due to their reputation of getting cucked by Vedic bulls. Also even if muzzie bitches shit out 11 kids it’s gonna take centuries for them to raise the population to a similar level as Vedics.

The demographics will show you that wherever muzzies live, they’re outnumbered. Perhaps they don’t do anything because it’s a social event rather than a religious event.
nope they are not outnumbered. they specially make muzzie areas, where they bring in Pajeetas and fuck them. Similar thing happening in UK, Europe where it is known as no go zones. where they gangbang 11 year old white girls.

Jkjkj

Yeha. But the city is ruled by a muslim and probably muslims control the entire city.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
nope they are not outnumbered. they specially make muzzie areas, where they bring in Pajeetas and fuck them. Similar thing happening in UK, Europe where it is known as no go zones. where they gangbang 11 year old white girls.

View attachment 2230361

No go zones don’t exist here in Europe. That’s all propaganda. And demographics don’t lie: there are 1B+ vedics and 200M muzzies. It’s a Vedic rashtra not a muzzie shithole.

Yeha. But the city is ruled by a muslim and probably muslims control the entire city.
Vedic bulls won’t allow that to happen. They’ll just dispose of the guy.

I don’t think muzzies are slaying in Bharat.
bro, they have been slaying for years in Bharat cause hindus are cucks.

Read up Ajmer 92 rape , search in Yandex, google is cuck leftist.

Ajmer Sharif , khadems took 5 Pajeetas to their Majar Sharif , they promised them ice cream.

then gang raped them, took photos of them and then told them to bring in more of their class mates.

they fucked 600+ 14-16 year old schoold girls in Ajmer in 1992. these were high class girls , daughters of police, army , bureaucrat officers.

also the camera guy where they went to develop the negative , who was also a muzzie made second copies and he himself coomed in 100+ hindu Pjaeeta.

Attachments

• screenshots-of-the-horrors-of-1992-ajmer-rape-racket-where-v0-1k1qkqyoz2p91.jpg
    screenshots-of-the-horrors-of-1992-ajmer-rape-racket-where-v0-1k1qkqyoz2p91.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub0
They are fuckin pussies. Only the MFS living in bihar have balls to fight a muslim
Vedic bulls won’t allow that to happen. They’ll just dispose of the guy.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Deleted member 25190
bro, they have been slaying for years in Bharat cause hindus are cucks.

Read up Ajmer 92 rape , search in Yandex, google is cuck leftist.

Ajmer Sharif , khadems took 5 Pajeetas to their Majar Sharif , they promised them ice cream.

then gang raped them, took photos of them and then told them to bring in more of their class mates.

they fucked 600+ 14-16 year old schoold girls in Ajmer in 1992. these were high class girls , daughters of police, army , bureaucrat officers.

also the camera guy where they went to develop the negative , who was also a muzzie made second copies and he himself coomed in 100+ hindu Pjaeeta.
Do you have sources for this bhai? I find it hard to believe that a group that has been cucked by Vedics in riots can get away with all of this stuff lmao.

hindus are number one freebie loving cucks. they will sell their daughters for 1000 rupee of free elctricity.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and horizontallytall
Just post already posted 4chan /pol/ threads and project on pajeets for rep theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432 and Wimvin111
They are fuckin pussies. Only the MFS living in bihar have balls to fight a muslim
You guys have numbers working in your favor, JFL I find it hard to believe that one muzzie could ruin it for the Vedic peoples. Perhaps I am brainwashed by anti-Bharat agenda. I should visit Bharat and see how the ground reality is. @human304

Do you have sources for this bhai? I find it hard to believe that a group that has been cucked by Vedics in riots can get away with all of this stuff lmao.
leftist wiki

rightist opindis

read them both and the superposition region is the truth.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Michael Myers
leftist wiki

rightist opindis

read them both and the superposition region is the truth.
Dang that’s messed up. On the Brightside this was in the 90s but things have changed now, 30 years later they have been reduced to nobodies. However as I said no go zones do not exist in Europe, even in ethnic-dominated neighborhoods.

Because you don't interfere in India in an argument between a man and his gf/wife - it's their own business...
Not just in Bharat but worldwide.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Deserves it because she’s a woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, zeshama, bedes and 1 other person