Muslim Guy Sarfaraz brutally murders 16 year old Hindu girl (head smashed with stone) in Delhi, capital of India [GORE][VIDEO]

No, in the west some white knights will intervene, it just depends if there are any around...
Yeah until they say “she’s my gf/wife” then it’s no one’s business.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Dang that’s messed up. On the Brightside this was in the 90s but things have changed now, 30 years later they have been reduced to nobodies.
actually no. the main muzzie guy surrendered in court and after a year in Jail , the Judge said he suffered enough and granted him bail. he now lives outside with his family and openly mocks HIndus and still fucks some of these Pajeetas who are now married with children by blackmailing them.
Dang that’s messed up. On the Brightside this was in the 90s but things have changed now, 30 years later they have been reduced to nobodies.
actually no. the main muzzie guy surrendered in court and after a year in Jail , the Judge said he suffered enough and granted him bail. he now lives outside with his family and openly mocks HIndus and still fucks some of these Pajeetas who are now married with children by blackmailing them.

• So Sad
Reactions: Sub0
Because you don't interfere in India in an argument between a man and his gf/wife - it's their own business...
so smashing a persons head with a boulder is a typical argument , right ?

they didnt intervene cause hindus are cucks, i bet same thing would not have happened in Pakistan . cause muslims are meat eating chads.

• Hmm...

I mean in general, he’s an outlier that makes me scratch my head. Muzzies get mogged by Vedic bulls bhai.

What was her full name ?
Sakshi 16 , full name hasnt been released
Capture

Tore that slut a new one eh

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
so smashing a persons head with a boulder is a typical argument , right ?

they didnt intervene cause hindus are cucks, i bet same thing would not have happened in Pakistan . cause muslims are meat eating chads.
What can you even do in this case, she was already dead when he used the rock on her...
BTW here in Romania, many people have found out it's not wise to intervene when gypsies argue or fight - one husband could beat his wife or a pimp his street hooker, and if you call the police the woman will deny she was beaten, and now you must pay a fine for the false alarm. There are people who have beaten the woman beater, only to be attacked then by the wife or other relatives, so much for being a white knight, these people have their own customs and lifestyle, it's simply better to stay away.

• +1
What can you even do in this case, she was already dead when he used the rock on her...
check the video again. the first guy could have stopped the knife attack. but he just gave up so easily.

• Hmm...
only true blackpillers realize that god is just as evil as the devil

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, gastqa_, horizontallytall and 1 other person
BTW here in Romania, many people have found out it's not wise to intervene when gypsies argue or fight - one husband could beat his wife or a pimp his street hooker, and if you call the police the woman will deny she was beaten, and now you must pay a fine for the false alarm. There are people who have beaten the woman beater, only to be attacked then by the wife or other relatives, so much for being a white knight, these people have their own customs and lifestyle, it's simply better to stay away.
3438500 rapidsavecom  uzrrcbo9zq2b1

see this pic, a guy tried to take the knife, all others are watching , nobody came in.

it happened only because this was a Hindu majority area , Hindus who dont eat meat so they are physically and mentally weak , compared to them the guy who was stabbing was a Muslim guy who eats meat, so he was naturally physically and mentally more aggressive.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, AscensionMan98, horizontallytall and 1 other person
only true blackpillers realize that god is just as evil as the devil
Guy was muslim , he doesn't believe in God , he only believes in Allah,

and its ok for muslim men to fuck non-muslim women and kill them after fucking . Islam permits and encourages this.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: brucewayne78, m0ss26, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
@indianMOGGERR

This is muslim revenge for the muslim girl that eloped with my hindu cousin
brutal

hes probably dead by now

• +1
Guy was muslim , he doesn't believe in God , he only believes in Allah,

and its ok for muslim men to fuck non-muslim women and kill them after fucking . Islam permits and encourages this.
Oh ok, islam is based tbh I see why it’s hated by the west

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and AscensionMan98
I mean in general, he’s an outlier that makes me scratch my head. Muzzies get mogged by Vedic bulls bhai.
cases like this get alot of media attention because of the current government while the reverse of this(muslim girl gets killed by hindu guy) barely make the news or or not even reported jfl

3 days ago a muslim woman miscarried after being beaten by a hindu mob and it didnt even make headlines

cases like this get alot of media attention because of the current government while the reverse of this(muslim girl gets killed by hindu guy) barely make the news or or not even reported jfl

3 days ago a muslim woman miscarried after being beaten by a hindu mob and it didnt even make headlines
The baby in the womb should take the Vedic mob because this world is awful. I don’t understand why anyone with a sane mind would want to bring another person into this world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24427
hes probably dead by now
in Pajeet judiciary system , no way. just look at this low T cuck cop the pajeets have.

this Chad muslim guy will be in jail for may be 5 years , have a diet of a chicken and beef kebab everyday cause he fucked a 15 year old non-muslim girl and killed her. get out when he is 26 .

Jkjkj

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
in Pajeet judiciary system , no way. just look at this low T cuck cop the pajeets have.

this Chad muslim guy will be in jail for may be 5 years , have a diet of a chicken and beef kebab everyday cause he fucked a 15 year old non-muslim girl and killed her. get out when he is 26 .

View attachment 2230575
its a religious matter bro, this shit gets resolved on the streets. dilli jaat gaand todenge in mullo ki.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Hypersonic, horizontallytall and 1 other person
The baby in the womb should take the Vedic mob because this world is awful. I don’t understand why anyone with a sane mind would want to bring another person into this world.
especially now
its over

View attachment 2230575
nigga do you even live in india?

i live in a muslim ghetto area(im hindu tho) and we get huge hindu rallies right in the middle of streets every week and they destroy alot of shit(based tbh)

this guy will probably get jailed for life with 1 glass of water a day
and raped by his cellmates

especially now
its over

nigga do you even live in india?

i live in a muslim ghetto area(im hindu tho) and we get huge hindu rallies right in the middle of streets every week and they destroy alot of shit(based tbh)

this guy will probably get jailed for life with 1 glass of water a day
Your life sounds great. I wanna visit.

• +1
then her head was crushed using a boulder
They're playing a bit fast and loose with the word boulder, making it seem like the dude picked up some crazy shit to obliterate her, Resident Evil Style

Your life sounds great. I wanna visit.
i think you will have to larp as not pakistani or cant enter india or something

yeah i live in a very politically charged area, shit happens here all the time

few months ago a muslim foid eloped with my hindu cousin in a whole opposite part of city
and these niggas here were talking about those "rumours" even tho there was no news of that event
i dont know how tf did they get to know

its a religious matter bro, this shit gets resolved on the streets. dilli jaat gaand todenge in mullo ki.
nothing will happen. he will get under the Bhai wing in Jail , get chicken and kebab , build body ,then get released at 26 to fuck hundreds of more hindu girls.

look at the passersby , they are all cowards.

check your neighboring houses, your cousins and sisters are getting gangbanged by their muslim boyfriends .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and AsGoodAsItGets
check your neighboring houses, your cousins and sisters are getting gangbanged by their muslim boyfriends .
i dont have any female cousins or sisters, brutal
but i dont really care all my girlfriends have been muslim and i fucked 2 of them :feelsohh:(thanks ghetto)

arent you the guy who posts too much BBC shit
do you post stuff like this to get alot of reacts? by looking at your ratio it seems to work, brutal

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
i think you will have to larp as not pakistani or cant enter india or something

yeah i live in a very politically charged area, shit happens here all the time

few months ago a muslim foid eloped with my hindu cousin in a whole opposite part of city
and these niggas here were talking about those "rumours" even tho there was no news of that event
i dont know how tf did they get to know
I am Dutch by nationality but I wonder how they will respond when they come to know I’m Pakistani.

I think the foids family had friends who came to know about it so they spread the word, they’re toxic af usually, always gossiping like that.

Mirin your cousin though, he’s going balls deep in muzzie puss puss right now while I rot on .org JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 24427
Mirin your cousin though, he’s going balls deep in muzzie puss puss right now while I rot on .org JFL.
Same.

She is also pregnant now btw so... yeah

Both my cousins part of family and the girls part of family were malding and even teamed up to find them (since they eloped)
but just gave up and the couple contacted them eventually
they accepted

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
JFL at how people just pass by like nothing is happening.

A human life isn't worth anything whatsoever in those places.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 29786, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Same.

She is also pregnant now btw so... yeah

Both my cousins part of family and the girls part of family were malding and even teamed up to find them (since they eloped)
but just gave up and the couple contacted them eventually
they accepted
How many months ago did they elope? They had to be fucking like rabbits to be pregnant this soon, LOL. My brother has been married for almost 2 years now and they still haven’t brought any bad news. Why would your cousins part of the family care? When it’s guys it doesn’t matter. I understand the chicks family to get mad but I think your family was secretly thinking “lol our boy is balls deep in her puss puss,” and they’re just pretending to be mad. 😂

They're playing a bit fast and loose with the word boulder, making it seem like the dude picked up some crazy shit to obliterate her, Resident Evil Style
Rapidsavecom  uzrrcbo9zq2b11

10 kg concrete slab

How many months ago did they elope? They had to be fucking like rabbits to be pregnant this soon, LOL. My brother has been married for almost 2 years now and they still haven’t brought any bad news. Why would your cousins part of the family care? When it’s guys it doesn’t matter. I understand the chicks family to get mad but I think your family was secretly thinking “lol our boy is balls deep in her puss puss,” and they’re just pretending to be mad. 😂
around 4 months ago, returned 2 months ago
they were already fucking like rabbits before running away probably, they met at university
My cousins part of family cares cuz the girl was muslim lol, my grandfather was like 15-16 in 1947 and there was huge immigration from my city to pakistan which included alot of fights, his hate probably comes from that
idk about other family members tho, my cousins blood brother didnt care neither did my other cousins including me

and yeah they gave up finding them after only 2 weeks or so jfl

around 4 months ago, returned 2 months ago
they were already fucking like rabbits before running away probably, they met at university
My cousins part of family cares cuz the girl was muslim lol, my grandfather was like 15-16 in 1947 and there was huge immigration from my city to pakistan which included alot of fights, his hate probably comes from that
idk about other family members tho, my cousins blood brother didnt care neither did my other cousins including me

and yeah they gave up finding them after only 2 weeks or so jfl
Lmfao yeah they def fucked at college already. Poor aishas parents thought she was studying medicine but in reality she was studying Vedic cock and only going for practicals. :feelskek: I can understand older relatives being mad but at the same time they won’t be as mad as the woman’s family because daughters are seen as special.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 24427
he still fucked her at 15. they were in a relationship for a year, he wanted to marry her, she refused. she wanted to arrangedmarriagemaxx an IT pajeet.

i still dont get why he killed her, mofo commed in her virgin ass, what more he could want.
Her parents are illiterate, no wonder she was dating a chapri Muslim guy, btw are you sure she fucked him?

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
View attachment 2230317

had covid bro.
my own countrymen are pathetic cucks, i told them to eat meat , but they dont listen . no wonder this 16 year old girl slept with chad muslim guy.
Did you hear about “the idol” on HBO?

It’s about BBC rapper The Weeknd dating and cumming on Johnny Depp’s daughters face. It’s being pushed hard probably gonna be just as big as Euphoria is. Depp’s daughter is also dating a rapper sheboon IRL. Your country can’t be more cucked than burgerland.

Did you hear about “the idol” on HBO?
no, who the fuck watches this?

america exports these in india. muslims are the niggers of india

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, gsizzle and AsGoodAsItGets
Lmfao yeah they def fucked at college already. Poor aishas parents thought she was studying medicine but in reality she was studying Vedic cock and only going for practicals. :feelskek: I can understand older relatives being mad but at the same time they won’t be as mad as the woman’s family because daughters are seen as special.

his insta

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Sakshi Dixit, she was a Brahmin ffs
You only have one life on earth and your name is dick shit and you also end up getting murdered by a muzzie. Brutal.

Look at this goldmine @human304

Look at this goldmine @human304

I already know about this and sent this to True_cel.

The main story is actually brutal. Five hindu girls were celebrating birthday at a ice cream parlour. That muslim guy chisty paid their bills, gave them free ride in his jeep. After some dates took them home and gangbanged them, took photographs.

By using the photos they used the girls to bring in their friends.

By doing this they fucked 600+ virgin 13-16 year old hindu girls who were all from high class families.

Hindus did nothing.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: m0ss26, Lurker69 and Michael Myers