Muslim masturbates to dead jews and wants to take over the US and rule the world

What is he?

• faggot muslim psycho

• Jew (they are all psychos and faggots and pedophiles)

• nothing to lose psycho

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 44730

Gold
He sounds like a faggot to me.
Maybe he got his family murdered by kikes and is therefore fucked up.
Or he's a faggot jew pedophile.

Attachments

• Crazy Muslim wants to destroy America.mp4
    1,016.6 KB
Imagine he is your neighbor and your hear "OY VEY, GEWALT!" shouting from his house, would you call the cops?
Or let it continue?
:feelskek:

I find it disturbing that @Sandmännchen is so fixated on Jews.

Are you a Nazi or a Muslim?

I find it disturbing that @Sandmännchen is so fixated on Jews.

Are you a Nazi or a Muslim?
I'm a good human being, unlike a jew who is a parasite.

So what Made U hate the Jews? U read about them online and then radicalized yourself on the Internet? Or did you have negative experiences with Jews irl?

You are envious of jews, admit it
Jews move in groups, only caring about their fellow and stepping over anyone in their path who is not of their blood
They cheat and get rewarded because they are clever, while goyim loses because they told you it's wrong to cheat and be clever to win what you want.
They take every good thing for themselves while claiming it's wrong for you to do the same and you believe it
Jews are superior, admit it. You don't hate them, you wan't to be them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and _MVP_
You are envious of jews, admit it
Jews move in groups, only caring about their fellow and stepping over anyone in their path who is not of their blood
They cheat and get rewarded because they are clever, while goyim loses because they told you it's wrong to cheat and be clever to win what you want.
They take every good thing for themselves while claiming it's wrong for you to do the same and you believe it
Jews are superior, admit it. You don't hate them, you wan't to be them.
They are not clever, they are liars, thiefs, cheaters... they are everything bad.
They convince the good people who are honorable and honest, because they believe they talk to a normal human being.
But the jew has assimilated with kidnapping and raping and killing/ sacrifing and he bred "humans" who look like you but are still jews, so the jew parasite looks like your neigbor now, like a normal human being.
But he still is an evil fuck who follows the talmud and sees you as a slave and a beast in human form.

Israel (jews) are like a narcissist, they fuck you up and then make you believe it's your fault.
- Bassem Youssef

Attachments

• theprotocolsoftheeldersofzion1.jpg
    theprotocolsoftheeldersofzion1.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 0
  • wkeR3rbz-F8.jpg
    wkeR3rbz-F8.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 0
they are liars, thiefs, cheaters... they are everything bad.
They convince the good people who are honorable and honest, because they believe they talk to a normal human being.
But the jew has assimilated with kidnapping and raping and killing/ sacrifing and he bred "humans" who look like you but are still jews, so the jew parasite looks like your neigbor now, like a normal human being.
But he still is an evil fuck who follows the talmud and sees you as a slave and a beast in human form.
This is exactly why they are clever. Because they are ruthless. They have to had been clever and ruthless or else you wouldn't be whining about them controlling everything.
You are retarded. There's no good or evil. They themselves invented this concept so the goyim doesn't start acting like them and start progressing.
You prove exactly my point.

This is exactly why they are clever. Because they are ruthless. They have to had been clever and ruthless or else you wouldn't be whining about them controlling everything.
You are retarded. There's no good or evil. They themselves invented this concept so the goyim doesn't start acting like them and start progressing.
You prove exactly my point.
Humans are good.
Parasites (jews) are evil.
The world would be a better place if there was not this fucking jew!

Attachments

• Quotes From the Talmud.mp4
    8.1 MB
Humans are good.
Parasites (jews) are evil.
The world would be a better place if there was not this fucking jew!

There is no good or evil, you have to understand this
These are religious concepts, that don't exist.

goyim going their own way

So what Made U hate the Jews? U read about them online and then radicalized yourself on the Internet? Or did you have negative experiences with Jews irl?
it is a universe knowledge that jews are the worst having their own book where it is stated that they are above all non jews

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730