Muslimcel quietly weeping inside of a Spanish cathedral that was previously a mosque.

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
Muslimcels dogs are still feeling the pain from the Reconquista. May they continue to suffer evermore. Europe will never be yours, little sand monkeys. You will soon be banished and exiled en masse into the depths of the scalding sun of the Sahara desert. 🫶🏻☝🏻😇✝️❤️

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JL~, M-1014, gr34ter and 4 others
Muslimcels dogs are still feeling the pain from the Reconquista. May they continue to suffer evermore. Europe will never be yours, little sand monkeys. You will soon be banished and exiled en masse into the depths of the scalding sun of the Sahara desert. 🫶🏻☝🏻😇✝️❤️

View attachment 2917804

ISIS tier editing on that video.

Sounds like a peaceful man who's going to carry out peaceful mission on normal people. Psychos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker, PrinceLuenLeoncur, M-1014 and 5 others
ISIS tier editing on that video.

Sounds like a peaceful man who's going to carry out peaceful mission on normal people. Psychos.
Bahahaha I desperately wish for muslimcels to attempt to carry out an act of terrorism in Europe. What we need is for Europeans to become more radicalized and to finally put an end to the Muslimcel problem.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: M-1014, negativetiltedheart and Shkreliii
Deus Vult mfs

• Love it
Reactions: Eternal_
Bahahaha I desperately wish for muslimcels to attempt to carry out an act of terrorism in Europe. What we need is for Europeans to become more radicalized and to finally put an end to the Muslimcel problem.
europeans aren't going to do anything, same with amerimutts with their guns n sheit

Imagine rejecting an invasion from islam, crazy right?
you get it!
You cant fight fire with fuel! In this case how kind we are to them despite them spitting on us!
We need the Reasons to kick them out.

• Love it
But forced conversions and wiping local cultures is fine :hnghn:

"How dare they :feelswah:"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 5'7 zoomer, Lynxress and 3 others
>OMG i cant believe we built this my muslim xisters im about to start crying its so elegant its so beautiful its like a transwoman built it

Remember when mudslims in afghanistan destroyed their historic artefacts like retarded apes just to protest US involvement? GEG

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Lynxress, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
>OMG i cant believe we built this my muslim xisters im about to start crying its so elegant its so beautiful its like a transwoman built it
View attachment 2918509

Remember when mudslims in afghanistan destroyed their historic artefacts like retarded apes just to protest US involvement? GEG
you do know they destroy their historic artifacts to hide from the fact that their religion is a carbon copy of the previous abrahamic religions, the only exception is they follow the sun prayer rituals of the previous religions, and also worship the previous mecca stone.

Their entire religion is centered around a geographical location and a way of life, you can't be a muslim without absorbing the arabic/middle eastern culture. It's a must.

Just like hinduism, their dieties that somehow created the world resemble them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Lynxress, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
man, muslims are really cool people inside their home countries. It's like some sort of sleeper agent code that activates when a muslim ventures abroad.

or maybe is it that only the pussies flee their own country? Only rarely do i find true muslims, that aren't mindless sinners.

you do know they destroy their historic artifacts to hide from the fact that their religion is a carbon copy of the previous abrahamic religions, the only exception is they follow the sun prayer rituals of the previous religions, and also worship the previous mecca stone.

Their entire religion is centered around a geographical location and a way of life, you can't be a muslim without absorbing the arabic/middle eastern culture. It's a must.

Our forum bengali punjeet @SecularIslamist would beg to differ! He achkshuallyyyy TOTALLY hates arabs!! He hates arabs so much that he refers to God in an arabic word! Punjeet says that it is of utmost importance to preserve the original Arabic because ACHKSHUALLY, Arabic is Gods language! :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 5'7 zoomer, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
Our forum bengali punjeet @SecularIslamist would beg to differ! He achkshuallyyyy TOTALLY hates arabs!! He hates arabs so much that he refers to God in an arabic word! Punjeet says that it is of utmost importance to preserve the original Arabic because ACHKSHUALLY, Arabic is Gods language! :feelswhy:
dude the utterly low iq to say that english iterations of the bible is any different than they were 2000 years ago... hahahaha. The bible has probably over 10 million sources.

Is it maybe that arabic is a less polished language? OR is it that they're changing the holy qu'rans words by proxy, by making hadiths down playing the words such as "behead your enemy" or permissing rape of the enemies wives. OR that the holy prophet ate chicken, and the holiest of holiest 9 yr old had to wash his cum.

The funniest thing is at the end of the day all abrahamic religions are fundamentally the same, and they're chatting into a void.

man, muslims are really cool people inside their home countries. It's like some sort of sleeper agent code that activates when a muslim ventures abroad.

or maybe is it that only the pussies flee their own country? Only rarely do i find true muslims, that aren't mindless sinners.
You must understand that the Cuckran (koran) is nothing more than a book that delinates how to infiltrate foreign nations, grow as "humble" minorities, wait until the moment is right wherein your population is an actual threat to natives to then wage war and then conquer and subjugate these natives. This is islam.

Islam destroys borders. It dissolves a nations history, culture, traditions, and sense of identity. It turns the populace into automatons and forcefully implements the despotic islam which renders anything it touches into a sterile hellscape.

I hate muslims because they all want this. They're a profoundly two-faced peoples who want nothing more than to enslave everyone and strip the world of its identity, destroy it, and then rule over the ashes.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and karpeltunnel
i don't hate islam persay. i jus
You must understand that the Cuckran (koran) is nothing more than a book that delinates how to infiltrate foreign nations, grow as "humble" minorities, wait until the moment is right wherein your population is an actual threat to natives to then wage war and then conquer and subjugate these natives. This is islam.

Islam destroys borders. It dissolves a nations history, culture, traditions, and sense of identity. It turns the populace into automatons and forcefully implements the despotic islam which renders anything it touches into a sterile hellscape.

I hate muslims because they all want this. They're a profoundly two-faced peoples who want nothing more than to enslave everyone and strip the world of its identity, destroy it, and then rule over the ashes.
it's quite scary how they're all convinced what they're doing is right, and how conquering and subjugation is good. they already do this to native women.

i like humble muslims tho

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

Is this why every muslim, no matter how disconnected from it, dreams of visiting the stone so they can walk around with sweaty pakis and arabs? Some whites in bosnia are like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Shkreliii and Eternal_
i don't hate islam persay. i jus

it's quite scary how they're all convinced what they're doing is right, and how conquering and subjugation is good. they already do this to native women.

i like humble muslims tho
Nigga nevermind. I don't even know why I'm talking to you. You don't hate islam and you think Christianity and Islam is the same.

I retract the likes I gave your comments, faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: ALTF4
Is this why every muslim, no matter how disconnected from it, dreams of visiting the stone so they can walk around with sweaty pakis and arabs? Some whites in bosnia are like this

• JFL
Reactions: URL code
Jersulem is next, why are we letting Jews and Muslims fight for our holy land, withought us trying to claim it?

• +1
Nigga nevermind. I don't even know why I'm talking to you. You don't hate islam and you think Christianity and Islam is the same.

non ono i like christianity, it's pretty nice to see different generations meeting with eachother to pray to god, and love and cherish eacother

Faggot needs to be killed

why you always on @SecularIslamist 's dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, SecularIslamist, ALTF4 and 2 others
Ig he's done with riding mine so he wanted a new one. Just like sluts, always looking for a new dick

Careful bro, you might be his next side dish

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, ALTF4 and Eternal_
Ig he's done with riding mine so he wanted a new one. Just like sluts, always looking for a new dick

Careful bro, you might be his next side dish
How often do you muslims think about gay sex and dicks like this? Genuinely asking

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lynxress, Autismcel and Eternal_
are you spanish ?

• Hmm...
@SecularIslamist when he goes to Bahrain to clean abu- @yeeyeeslayer house

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and ALTF4

• JFL
Reactions: ALTF4 and Eternal_
Can't make this shit up🙏:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
but he wont have the same sympathy for hagia sophia

• +1
are you spanish?
No bro, but Spain is my absolute favorite country—ever! Long live Spain and long live the turbo-chad Spaniards! ❤️‍🔥😍🥰 🇪🇸

No bro, but Spain is my absolute favorite country—ever! Long live Spain and long live the turbo-chad Spaniards! ❤️‍🔥😍🥰 🇪🇸
país de mierda manín

• WTF
I've been screaming laughing at this thread for the past 5 minutes:lul::lul::lul:

Wtf is blud on 😭🙏

• JFL
T
@SecularIslamist when he goes to Bahrain to clean abu- @yeeyeeslayer house

View attachment 2918637
Caged hard but pls stop doxxing me every time you make this joke lol

Just say ‘the gulf’

Also this is slavcels and balkancels in western and north Western Europe

• JFL
T

Caged hard but pls stop doxxing me everything you make this joke lol

Just say ‘the gulf’

Also this is slavcels and balkancels in western and north Western Europe
This nigga is acting like he’s a celebrity, I’m weakkkkk

🤣

They are fleeing from consequence of western invasion.

• Ugh..
I'm rent free in this niggas head. If he disappeared tomorrow I literally wouldn't realise, but he can't stop tagging me in every thread and talking about how I worship Arabs. I've been told of worshipping just about every race on here - except gooks. New challenge accepted! :feelsyay:

I'm actually gonna just ignore his ass from now.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
God, I wish this retard wasn't here

I'm rent free in this niggas head. If he disappeared tomorrow I literally wouldn't realise, but he can't stop tagging me in every thread and talking about how I worship Arabs. I've been told of worshipping just about every race on here - except gooks. New challenge accepted! :feelsyay:

I'm actually gonna just ignore his ass from now.
Waooooooooow, how dare you do this to me, benchod? After everything we’ve been through. After all of our shared laughs and trials and tribulations… Shame on you beta

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Haha fuck Muslims I’ll cut all their heads off

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back