Muslimcel quietly weeping inside of a Spanish cathedral that was previously a mosque.

>OMG i cant believe we built this my muslim xisters im about to start crying its so elegant its so beautiful its like a transwoman built it
View attachment 2918509

Remember when mudslims in afghanistan destroyed their historic artefacts like retarded apes just to protest US involvement? GEG
These lot stole the church. It was a Cathedral orginally before the MUDSLIME niggas stole it and made it a mosque like they did the Hagia Sophia church. These asshoels are crying because we Christian’s beat their jihad their pathetic weakness. Muslims are weaker than Christian’s look at how 40K Europeans beat armies of 80k Muslims with ease. The Muslims had to burn their land down to have a chance and win via scorched earth

It’s in their book. Theh even condone pedophilia if their prophet did it and then say “he’s the greatest man to ever had lived” thank god I’m Christian
i don't hate islam persay. i jus

it's quite scary how they're all convinced what they're doing is right, and how conquering and subjugation is good. they already do this to native women.

i like humble muslims tho

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
@SecularIslamist Halloo dear... are u still there beta? Tank u ser

Screenshot 2024 05 14 at 35612PM

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Death to Allah

@Fiqh
@MaghrebGator

Forgot to tag 2 of many Sunni terrorist dogs in this forum

Last edited: