Muslims are the happiest people in the world, study says -

D

Deleted member 21688

Life is a gift.
Studies have frequently credited religion with making people happier, healthier, and more engaged in their communities. According to a Pew Research Center report, actively religious people are more likely than their less religious peers to consider themselves “very happy”.

Screenshot 2023 1224 233659

The survey data, which was collected from the United States and over two dozen other countries, also revealed that actively religious people are less likely to smoke and drink compared to those who do not identify with a religious group.
Religious affiliation has also been associated with less suicidal behavior, and suicide rates (roping) are lower in religious countries compared to secular ones. While some argue that these numbers may be lower in religious nations due to underreporting, studies have confirmed that Muslims have the lowest rates of suicide compared to other religious groups, and that atheists were found to have the highest rates, followed by Buddhists, Christians, and Hindus.
Muslims are living the happiest life with an air of life satisfaction followed by good parenting, family values, praying and fasting, marriage life and so on. In contrast, atheists have the highest ropers and drug addicts.
Screenshot 2023 1224 234615
Screenshot 2023 1224 234457
Screenshot 2023 1224 234402

Full research : https://tmj.news/happiestpeople/

Screenshot 2023 1224 234343

It's over for Atheistcels, keep rotting with your purposeless lives. Although it's evident that 'ropemaxxing', self hating, depressing and suicidal threads on the forums are mostly made by Atheistcels/Agnosticels.

The future is Islam, radical Islammaxxing - provides fruitful purposeful life, happy marriage and peak life satisfaction and being a winner in this life and the next. Another reason the friend of @Ricky212 is becoming a Muslim.

Tags :

@SecularIslamist @Gengar @MaghrebGator @disillusioned @nigtard @Fiqh @RAMU KAKA @ShowerMaxxing @einzigartig @Xtra @teefight

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, Big White Cuck, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
Not a single molecule
Machine Gun GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21688
lol you really think muslims in the middle east are happy

Clearly they did not interview me as I am the unhappiest man alive. ;_;

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator and pentamogged9000
dnrd but prophet Muhammad is pedophile

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 52298, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
lol you really think muslims in the middle east are happy
I can show you many accounts where a Palestinian parent says 'Alhamdulillah' (a sign of praising God happily) although his/her child is killed in war. They already know kids are sent to paradise upon death after attaining martyrdom. These people got nothing to lose.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, princelymogger, Deleted member 49072 and 3 others
Based
I wish I could delusionmaxx

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I can show you many accounts where a Palestinian parent says 'Alhamdulillah' (a sign of praising God happily) although his/her child is killed in war.
i've seen similiar examples of that
guess they're still grateful

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Deleted member 21688
If theyre so happy why is the first thing they do when they come to the west is groom children and rape women
Does their happiness come from blowing people up along with them and sexual assault?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
If theyre so happy why is the first thing they do when they come to the west is groom children and rape women
Does their happiness come from blowing people up along with them and sexual assault?
Muslims don't need to rape or commit any violent act to achieve happiness, moreover you didn't provide evidence.

Here is an instance of a millionaire accepting Islam who became happy and the peak of life satisfaction, he didn't need to rape or groom children.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro and MaghrebGator
If they’re so happy why do military aged men keep fleeing their shitty countries to go to western ones?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
If they’re so happy why do military aged men keep fleeing their shitty countries to go to western ones?
I couldn't understand your question. Elaborate and perhaps provide evidence.

It's called the Bluepill Bliss.

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
Muslims don't need to rape or commit any violent act to achieve happiness, moreover you didn't provide evidence.

Here is an instance of a millionaire accepting Islam, he didn't need to rape or groom children.

Is one such famous example. And you don't need stats to know that muslim refugees are raping local women in Northwest European countries lol. Even in India the muzzies commit the most crime. How delusional can one be? Are you a muslim?

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and BrahminBoss
Is one such famous example. And you don't need stats to know that muslim refugees are raping local women in Northwest European countries lol. Even in India the muzzies commit the most crime. How delusional can one be? Are you a muslim?
Easy to debunk. The leader of the gang was a Paki Sikh, now you can imagine the members could only be Muslims by name not their identity. One's identity changes depending on his real motives of life. A true Muslim never seeks happiness by killing or hurting innocent and the same applies to Skihism and even Hinduism some times.

Stats are important to determine the degree of anything we are studying and also important for the claims you're making.

As for India, the government keeps crime data confidential and also the religious based crime data very confidential. But we can determine the crime rates by the number of prison inmates. And the prison is occupied more with Hindus. It's a bitter pill to swallow my guy, I don't want to be rude, but showing you the reality.

Screenshot 2023 1225 004023

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
This.

OP is coping. Nobody wants to live in a repressive no fun allowed theocracy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 54863
This.

OP is coping. Nobody wants to live in a repressive no fun allowed theocracy.
They’re all just fucking liars and it’s annoying as hell. Just say you hate your shithole countries and be done with it, I’m tired of the cope.

As for India, the government keeps crime data confidential and also the religious based crime data very confidential. But we can determine the crime rates by the number of prison inmates. And the prison is occupied more with Hindus. It's a bitter pill to swallow my guy, I don't want to be rude, but showing you the reality.
I'm late but complete cope, very Low IQ analysis.
You can say the exact same thing about niggers in American prisons, there are LESS than whites, yet blacks are still committing the most crimes relative to how much of the population they make up. There's way more Hindus than Muslims in India, the same way the US has more whites than blacks. You've heard the 13/50 rule, the same thing goes for muzzies in India
Easy to debunk. The leader of the gang was a Paki Sikh, now you can imagine the members could only be Muslims by name not their identity. One's identity changes depending on his real motives of life. A true Muslim never seeks happiness by killing or hurting innocent and the same applies to Skihism and even Hinduism some times.
And this is silly. You can't just disown Muslims you don't like. They were majority Muslim and so are the terrorists and rapists in Europe

Happiness is more about genetics than believing in god or not