Must be great to be a tall guy...

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
I mean dont even get me started on tall and good looking...
But just being TALL FFS AND AVERAGE.EVERYONE LIKES YOU AND RESPECTS YOU IF YOU ARENT A COMPLETE NOODLE.GIRLS ARE ATTRACTED TO YOU AUTOMATICALLY NO MATTER WHAT.IF YOU ARE TALL ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO BE INCEL.FFS WHY GOD DONT YOU GIVE ME 2 INCHES TO BE A TALL MAN AND LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST.

must be great to be Neurotypical....

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Stfu u are 6'0 lol, not insanely tall but easily above average in almost every country.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I don’t think being tall = instant pussy magnet

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, ZyzzReincarnate, DidntRead and 6 others
Just imagine being 6’4... mog machine

I'm tall but with Howard Stern like lanklet proportions.

STOP COPING. No height for your face. When you look like subhuman even 6'5 won't save you. I see many short preetyboys who slay hard. As 6'1.5 which is very good height in my country (Poland, sorry for netherlands cels) i mog most of the dudes and still those 5'8-5'10 preetyboys slay hard while i rot alone. Height start does matter from 5 psl face. Then 1pls point in face>4' of height

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, DidntRead and Deleted member 245
Looking like a prettyboy > height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2846
I mean dont even get me started on tall and good looking...
But just being TALL FFS AND AVERAGE.EVERYONE LIKES YOU AND RESPECTS YOU IF YOU ARENT A COMPLETE NOODLE.GIRLS ARE ATTRACTED TO YOU AUTOMATICALLY NO MATTER WHAT.IF YOU ARE TALL ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO BE INCEL.FFS WHY GOD DONT YOU GIVE ME 2 INCHES TO BE A TALL MAN AND LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST.
If you’re just 2 inches away from being tall height isn’t the only thing holding you back

it's all I can see from your comments, just lol if you deny the importance of height
SO WHY I'M INCEL WHILE SOME SHORT PREETYBOY WITH DICAPRIO HAIR HAVE SUPER HOT JB GF? WHY NORTH ATLANTID 5'11 CHADLITE SLAYS? WHY 5'10 ARYAN PREETYBOY SLAY? WHY? AND WHY ALMOST 6'2 SUBHUMAN PIETROSIEK ROT ALONE? BECOUSE HE'S SUBHUMAN. OPEN YOUR EYES UGLY MANLET LOOK AT YOUR FACE.

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme and fakemeta.
imagine being tall. imagine being 6'4
imagine towering over guys imagine..
SO WHY I'M INCEL WHILE SOME SHORT PREETYBOY WITH DICAPRIO HAIR HAVE SUPER HOT JB GF? WHY NORTH ATLANTID 5'11 CHADLITE SLAYS? WHY 5'10 ARYAN PREETYBOY SLAY? WHY? AND WHY ALMOST 6'2 SUBHUMAN PIETROSIEK ROT ALONE? BECOUSE HE'S SUBHUMAN. OPEN YOUR EYES UGLY MANLET LOOK AT YOUR FACE.
you can fix your face a little and you are chadlite due to your height

UGLY MANLET

why yes, i'm what you just described, how could you tell?

SUBHUMAN PIETROSIEK

idk man, I'm not in mood to argue, I saw your face and it was below average, I hope you will find some height fetished foid so you don't have to rot anymore, it's not over yet at your age tbh

Lift Maxx 1 inch. It's very ideal being 3.5 inches taller than the average young male, and 3 inches taller than the mean (5'10)

ideal height is 6'3 or 6'4 or 6'5 or 6'6?

you can fix your face a little and you are chadlite due to your height
giphy.gif

chadlite?
giphy.gif

Dude to be chadlite you need to have 6 psl face and be taller than 5'9. With 5psl face you need to be 6'5 to be chadlite. With 4 psl face you can't be chadlite.

• Hmm...
giphy.gif

chadlite?
giphy.gif

Dude to be chadlite you need to have 6 psl face and be taller than 5'9. With 5psl face you need to be 6'5 to be chadlite. With 4 psl face you can't be chadlite.
moneymaxx and get surgery asap bro.

i said it before and i will say it again. my 6'1-6'4 friends have MUCH less luck than me with girls. i literally got approached by chicks when i was with said friends completely ignoring them and only talked with me. and no they are not subhumans, 1-2 of them are at least psl 5.5.

my frame is much better than theirs tho and im facially more attractive. this happened about 3 times with the same group of friends in this year alone

idk man, I'm not in mood to argue, I saw your face and it was below average, I hope you will find some height fetished foid so you don't have to rot anymore, it's not over yet at your age tbh
i don't want it. I want to be slayer who reject foids. I can't be one so i will just ldar and die as a virgin

why yes, i'm what you just described, how could you tell?
you cope with height. Typical ugly manlet who think he need height

Useless if sub5

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Stfu u are 6'0 lol, not insanely tall but easily above average in almost every country.
Lol I need more.6 ft just doesnt feel good among young guys
OP STOP BEING A FUCK FAGGOT AND MAN UP. FOR GODS FUCKING SAKE YOURE 6 FEET YOU DISFIGURED SACK OF SHIT. I STILL MOG YOU TO NARNIA AND BACK AS I STAND AS TALL AS 6 FOOT 5 INCHES WITH MY GORGEOUS OVERLY MASCULINE BUT WELL BALANCED ALPHA MALE FACE. IF YOU WERENT SUCH A HIGH INHIB BETA ASS CUCK YOU'D BE SLAYING AT THAT HEIGHT, BUT NO, YOURE GETTING BULLIED BY THE BIGGEST MOGGING MACHINE TO EVER LIVE. LDAR CUNT, KNEEL DOWN TO THE PRESENCE OF YOUR LORD AND MASTER
Master,Pls give me some inches😢

Means jack shit if you’re ugly

Means jack shit if you’re ugly
Means everything no matter what.Ugly tall and somewhat masculine gets you bitches.I fucking promise.Tall and average gets you even more.And tall and goodlooking is god mode Mogging machine activated

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Means everything no matter what.Ugly tall and somewhat masculine gets you bitches.I fucking promise.Tall and average gets you even more.And tall and goodlooking is god mode Mogging machine activated
Not hot bitches though.

I’m semi tall (6’2 in shoes) and can only get average, homely / weird looking girls.. it’s been the same story ever since I was a teenager. Girls of a certain standard of attractiveness are just not into me at all.

Face entirely dictates the quality of girls you can get.

it actually sucks. Sometimes you get hit by trees

• JFL
I feel tall but then when I go outside :feelsrope: