Being 4'11 is such a struggle

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
I have short parents: 5'5" and 4'8", so I expected to be short my whole life. I predicted around 5'4"-5'6". Then at age 16, I went to the doctor and was told I was just about done growing out of the blue. I was only around 4'10" and 1/2", and was told that I'd get another inch or two max if I was lucky. I ended up growing only another half inch.

I'm now 26 years old, male, white, and am exactly 4'11". I had no idea when I initially found out I was done growing how much of an impact height has on a person's life. As I got older and went to university, I got to learn how society treats very short men first-hand.

It's I had so many hopes and dreams for my life that got completely squashed directly due to the fact that I'm 4 foot fucking 11. First of all, it's insanely embarrassing to be this short around normal-sized guys in general. Whenever I hang out with my two best friends who are 5'10" and 6'2", I feel so fucking small around them and it seriously bothers me. They've even mentioned they feel slightly uncomfortable having me around at times too due to me being so much shorter than them and them having to look down to talk to me and such. Anytime I have to interact with another people in person, my height usually becomes problematic as the average guy usually has around 10-12 inches on me. I've been to events and been in groups of guys where every guy in the conversation was 10+ inches taller than me, and due to that I am often completely overlooked as a contributor in the conversation. It's fucking bs that whenever I talk with a group of normal-sized guys, they all have to look way down every single time I say something just to listen to me. It makes me feel like I'm their little brother. The same issue arises when they talk to me directly and I have to look way up at them, making me feel like a complete subhuman.

I've started several successful businesses in the past, but at the business conferences I go to, everybody just assumes I have absolutely no knowledge or experience. It's impossible for me to have any sort of real status in the professional world and I'm often treated like a child by my colleagues.

Being a man who is under 5 feet tall is one of the worst things that can happen to a person. Guys will make fun of your height and mock you behind your back. At 4'11", I'm bordering on actual midget height and people often ask me if I'm a legal midget or just very short. Average-sized guys will see a 4'11" guy and talk about how damn short he is and laugh at him discreetly.

One of the worst things about being my height is having to shop in the Kid's Department for clothes that fit. At 4'11" 120 lbs, Kid's Large shirts fit me the best. Being a 26 year old man who needs to shop in the kids department for clothes that fit properly is humiliating. I get stares and glances from other shoppers and sometimes workers while I'm there. This experience is always a constant reminder that I'll never be the size of a real adult in my lifetime - I will live life at the height of an average 12 year old boy.

I'm not really looking for advice because I know I can't change it, so I will just focus on improving myself instead. But I just wanted to rant about the fact that being 4'11" as a guy has subjected me to a life of constant embarrassment, humiliation, and mockery. It's bs that I somehow ended up being a man under 5 feet tall. At 4'11", I'm 11 inches under average height for a male. As a result, whenever I hang out with average-sized people or pretty much anyone, I feel very short in comparison. I wouldn't wish this life on anyone.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, MoggerGaston, latincell95 and 19 others

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksThinker and Roge
Just get penile implants and dwarfmaxx with tren.

world of warcraft goals GIF by South Park

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oragamifolds, ElTruecel, Deleted member 62070 and 14 others
Jfl his parents should be considered child abusers tbh

5’5 and 4’8 is crazy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness, Allornothing, Deleted member 55314 and 28 others
Drop the reddit post from which u copied allat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Goth
Jesus man not even LL can save you. I’m sorry to hear that

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly, EggKing, sudanguy and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Petsmart and m0ss26
Waifulover889

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Link thread

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, sudanguy and Roge
At least you can be the tallest midget

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, LooksThinker, klip11 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Jfl his parents should be considered child abusers tbh

5’5 and 4’8 is crazy
Legit, no matter how successful he is his height will always haunt him and make it impossible. At least at 5’5/5’6 you still have the ability to make something of yourself if you have talent

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, latincell95, LooksThinker and 3 others
Legit, no matter how successful he is his height will always haunt him and make it impossible. At least at 5’5/5’6 you still have the ability to make something of yourself if you have talent
man if only he was born a women it would be fine but he got hella cursed

• So Sad
Reactions: bululu_87
atleast youre not 5"3' or 5"4'. 4"11' is better than that. people will have more sympathy and pity for you. dont worry man, looks and height isnt all. being rich and status can really halo you. just enjoy your life and find true love.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, Deleted member 18522, mazzi and 1 other person
I have short parents: 5'5" and 4'8", so I expected to be short my whole life. I predicted around 5'4"-5'6". Then at age 16, I went to the doctor and was told I was just about done growing out of the blue. I was only around 4'10" and 1/2", and was told that I'd get another inch or two max if I was lucky. I ended up growing only another half inch.

I'm now 26 years old, male, white, and am exactly 4'11". I had no idea when I initially found out I was done growing how much of an impact height has on a person's life. As I got older and went to university, I got to learn how society treats very short men first-hand.

It's I had so many hopes and dreams for my life that got completely squashed directly due to the fact that I'm 4 foot fucking 11. First of all, it's insanely embarrassing to be this short around normal-sized guys in general. Whenever I hang out with my two best friends who are 5'10" and 6'2", I feel so fucking small around them and it seriously bothers me. They've even mentioned they feel slightly uncomfortable having me around at times too due to me being so much shorter than them and them having to look down to talk to me and such. Anytime I have to interact with another people in person, my height usually becomes problematic as the average guy usually has around 10-12 inches on me. I've been to events and been in groups of guys where every guy in the conversation was 10+ inches taller than me, and due to that I am often completely overlooked as a contributor in the conversation. It's fucking bs that whenever I talk with a group of normal-sized guys, they all have to look way down every single time I say something just to listen to me. It makes me feel like I'm their little brother. The same issue arises when they talk to me directly and I have to look way up at them, making me feel like a complete subhuman.

I've started several successful businesses in the past, but at the business conferences I go to, everybody just assumes I have absolutely no knowledge or experience. It's impossible for me to have any sort of real status in the professional world and I'm often treated like a child by my colleagues.

Being a man who is under 5 feet tall is one of the worst things that can happen to a person. Guys will make fun of your height and mock you behind your back. At 4'11", I'm bordering on actual midget height and people often ask me if I'm a legal midget or just very short. Average-sized guys will see a 4'11" guy and talk about how damn short he is and laugh at him discreetly.

One of the worst things about being my height is having to shop in the Kid's Department for clothes that fit. At 4'11" 120 lbs, Kid's Large shirts fit me the best. Being a 26 year old man who needs to shop in the kids department for clothes that fit properly is humiliating. I get stares and glances from other shoppers and sometimes workers while I'm there. This experience is always a constant reminder that I'll never be the size of a real adult in my lifetime - I will live life at the height of an average 12 year old boy.

I'm not really looking for advice because I know I can't change it, so I will just focus on improving myself instead. But I just wanted to rant about the fact that being 4'11" as a guy has subjected me to a life of constant embarrassment, humiliation, and mockery. It's bs that I somehow ended up being a man under 5 feet tall. At 4'11", I'm 11 inches under average height for a male. As a result, whenever I hang out with average-sized people or pretty much anyone, I feel very short in comparison. I wouldn't wish this life on anyone.
Damn man im 5'0 in freshman and I already struggle I cant imagine what you went through

actually felt sad damn it's so fucking brutal out there

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

"Just gotta improve myself brah!!"

Self-improvement culture is a reality-denying cancer

• +1
Reactions: widdi and AlexBrown84
Fucking brutal are you ethnic? SEA or curry I’m guessing

Fucking brutal are you ethnic? SEA or curry I’m guessing
Idk bro its better to ask a nigga that posted this on reddit :lul:

But its indeed brootal

Idk bro its better to ask a nigga that posted this on reddit :lul:

But its indeed brootal
Nigga I had some hoefuel thinking my was at least better than yours jfl

Ngl if I was your height I'd get double LL maybe even triple....

• +1
Reactions: Detective and LooksThinker

This is @buflek . No one can convince me otherwise

• So Sad
might aswell start moving in a wheelchair

Not only did his parents fuck him up but I bet they also didn’t inject him with hgh growing up

Brutal

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, LooksThinker and Roge
Brutal, sometimes I feel short at 5’10, my mom is 5’1 but luckily my dad is 6’1, rn I am talking to a short girl (definitely less than 5’2) but in the back of my mind I always know I could never justify having kids with a girl under 5’4 or at least one who doesn’t have tall people In there family. I don’t have any preference for height but I need to artificially take it into account for the well being of my children, when bluepillers say short girls should be with short kings it’s such gigacope, short women should seek tall men so they don’t produce short male children.

If your a woman you avoid all of this jfl you can be 4’6 it barely effects your smv maybe even niche appeal women are literally on easy mode

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and latincell95
go er on your dad, he's the one primarily responsible for your short stature

Not if you are balart, mma fighter

Not if you are balart, mma fighter
Not what? If im mma fighter im not longer 4'11? Also maybe not balart but bellator?

man if only he was born a women it would be fine but he got hella cursed
I guess you got the right idea, he should trans/femboy maxx instead

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I guess you got the right idea, he should trans/femboy maxx instead
And what if that guy doesn't want it? How can he live, work, get gf etc?

And what if that guy doesn't want it? How can he live, work, get gf etc?

You can get girls as a femboy, he just need to discard his ego, otherwise eternal suffering awaits

You can get girls as a femboy, he just need to discard his ego, otherwise eternal suffering awaits
I cant imagine this brutality. 4’11 is almost 2 heads shorter than me. Considering my giga short torso his eyelevel is on my dick

I cant imagine this brutality. 4’11 is almost 2 heads shorter than me. Considering my giga short torso his eyelevel is on my dick

Just be more cute than her, do as many surgeries as necessary, it still is a better option than leg lengthening

Just be more cute than her, do as many surgeries as necessary, it still is a better option than leg lengthening
You sound like you recommend all that to me. This is paste from reddit nigga I'm over 6

• Woah
Reactions: copemaxxeer
You sound like you recommend all that to me. This is paste from reddit nigga I'm over 6
i actually thought this was real bro 😭😭😭

• So Sad
you think 4'11 is bad, at least you can rot as an incel in peace without hopes of ascension.

now imagine being 6'0 in the netherlands, then its truly fucking over buddyboyo.

• Woah
you think 4'11 is bad, at least you can rot as an incel in peace without hopes of ascension.

now imagine being 6'0 in the netherlands, then its truly fucking over buddyboyo.
Elab. And why not geomax

Elab. And why not geomax
6'0 isnt good enough here.

geomaxxing is hard. It's not that easy to leave everything behind and move to a new country where you know nobody.

And all that for what, better dating life? it feels so dumb.

• +1

geomaxxing is hard. It's not that easy to leave everything behind and move to a new country where you know nobody.

I'm about 6' but not in Netherlands. Originally from ukraine but now in czech. 6' feels good here. And somehow I managed to leave everything and move

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston

And how does 6' is not good? I mean probably not ideal but foids there are 5'7 official average, probably good looking are slightly taller. Which means you are still taller than them so it shouldn't be a problem?