MUUUH UUE, NO UNDER EYE SUPPORT, NCT MUUUH….The girls are creaming for this dude bro.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Yeah and the girls are literally cumming in the comment section.

He doesn’t even look that good idk what they find good in him, probably eye color carries him and he looks tall by his shoulder width.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Xangsane, capybara and 10 others
NCT is extremely overrated here. Some people love man/women with NCT. It gives somehow a kind of mysterious look if well complemened. Like someone who has seen everything and is rarely surprised.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, TheMaxxer333, Manletmachine and 14 others
NCT is extremely overrated here. Some people love man/women with NCT. It gives somehow a kind of mysterious look if well complemened. Like someone who has seen everything and is rarely surprised.
It's a dysgenic trait which is also associated with certain syndromes such as Crouzoun's but nothing else matters...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Allornothing, capybara and 5 others
Lmao subhuman ass eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, TheMaxxer333, Xangsane and 7 others
NCT is fine if you're maxxed out everywhere else. It's like dude with big noses. Girls will tell you they love it, but that doesnt mean its good it means its a good feature on a guy thats perfect everywhere else.

Oh and btw, he's obviously faking it with makeup. I need a tuto tho

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zura, datboijj, GabachoCopium and 10 others
It's a dysgenic trait which is also associated with certain syndromes such as Crouzoun's but nothing else matters...
First learn how to write and then comeback to me. Its croissant son

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Nick.Harte and PseudoMaxxer
dark triad mogger

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, iam good boy and PseudoMaxxer
Sultry eyes

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
NCT is fine if you're maxxed out everywhere else. It's like dude with big noses. Girls will tell you they love it, but that doesnt mean its good it means its a good feature on a guy thats perfect everywhere else.

he’s faking it yeah, but why the fuck the girls are crying for him with that shit eye area

Being a pretty boy is 70% having good hair + skin

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Nick.Harte, rand anon and 5 others
And side note "women cum in comment" I had some girls in IG comments of random vids I commented on tell me I'm hot, "marry me" etc at the time when I only had public toilets selfie with a school shooter haircut. Girls on IG will literally find anyone attractive for 0 reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Joe Rogancel and PseudoMaxxer
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Autisticbrokeass2 and PseudoMaxxer
Being a pretty boy is 70% having good hair + skin
he has good definition in his face too, low bone mass and density but good harmony.

Couple that with big arms and shoulders and you are set

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, Deleted member 51465, MaghrebGator and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
he’s faking it yeah, but why the fuck the girls are crying for him with that shit eye area
Idk man, but he has :
-lots of followers (status & money)
-job : model (life : easy)
-a gl gf that seems funny

He winning I'm losing

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and PseudoMaxxer
IMG 1018

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and PseudoMaxxer
Eh nct looks really bad on bloated people, you can get away with it

• +1
what about me?

• +1
he has good definition in his face too, low bone mass and density but good harmony.

Couple that with big arms and shoulders and you are set
Having perfect skin is a must for JBappealmaxxing, 95% of pretty boys have mogger skin. Even if you lack bones and look like a cutecel there will still be plenty of foids who want to sleep with you

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, wishIwasSalludon and PseudoMaxxer
Looks like a corpse.

Subhuman eye area but looks exotic because of the vampire look.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Autisticbrokeass2, deadmanwalking and 3 others

a somewhat big nose is good as long as its not too jew like that's when it becomes falio

• +1
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2 and PseudoMaxxer
Scleral show for some reason seems to be fetishized a lot these days

It's probably partly a cultural phenomenon

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and PseudoMaxxer
Yeah and the girls are literally cumming in the comment section.

He doesn’t even look that good idk what they find good in him, probably eye color carries him and he looks tall by his shoulder width.

Worst eye area I’ve ever seen

• +1
women have bad taste

• +1
He has niche appeal, majority of women would think he looks like an ugly weirdo

• JFL
invisible
Strong MTNs are visible if they are seen coming out from a good Mercedes, extinguishing a fire or giving sweets to kids from the back of a black tainted furgo.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadmanwalking, InnerVoid and PseudoMaxxer
Strong MTNs are visible if they are seen coming out from a good Mercedes, extinguishing a fire or giving sweets to kids from the back of a black tainted furgo.
That’s what O’pry would say

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
thats because women dont know what they like. They are emotional and easily manipulated. If women find out that other women all love one particular guy they will love him to

• +1
Shit eye area, but he has high set and protruding zygos and a decent lower third, and good skin. Most forum users wouldn't harp on uee and eye bags when the person in question has other good features

• +1
Cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Cope eyes are the most important feature in ur face no one can be above 6 PSL without Hunter eyes. I also don’t care what a bunch of JB LTB find attractive on Instagram.

He’s me <3