Muzzies who unironically call me a LARPing Hindu reveal the only difference they see between a Paki and a pajeet is what God they believe in

kwacker777

kwacker777

Pakicel
Like the topic title says...

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and BrahminBoss
Not necessarily, pakis have less abo more farmer and aryan dna, Indians have more abo and less aryan and farmer dna. Even racially and genetically, pakis are superior without religion.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Not necessarily, pakis have less abo more farmer and aryan dna, Indians have more abo and less aryan and farmer dna. Even racially and genetically, pakis are superior without religion.
Yet you call me a LARPing Hindpoo because I criticize muzzieism

Correct. Pakistanis without Islam are just pajeets.

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and kwacker777
Correct. Pakistanis without Islam are just pajeets.
Brutal contradicting-viewspill

Brutal contradicting-viewspill
Technically not wrong if you are talking about punjabis, -jeet is a punjabi name suffix. Pakis are curries no doubt (excluding pashtuns and Balochies), but not every curry is a pajeet cause not every curry is punjabi. I'm from south india, I don't consider myself a pajeet, I'm not punjabi.

Technically not wrong if you are talking about punjabis, -jeet is a punjabi name suffix. Pakis are curries no doubt (excluding pashtuns and Balochies), but not every curry is a pajeet cause not every curry is punjabi. I'm from south india, I don't consider myself a pajeet, I'm not punjabi.
He's not talking about Punjabis since pajeet has become a generalized term for all Indians

CFW is just more tolerant towards Pakistanis because he has a Pak sister-in-law. lol.
I'm more tolerant towards pakis cause they are fellow south Asian muslims :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I'm more tolerant towards pakis cause they are fellow south Asian muslims :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Really? Lol nice. I thought it was because of your in-law.

south curries with more abo dna outperform north curries/pakis anyway

at least when it comes to IQ, opposite for looks obv

south curries with more abo dna outperform north curries/pakis anyway

at least when it comes to IQ, opposite for looks obv
That's cause south indians follow dravidian culture which is about civilization building and development (indus valley civilization), whereas North indians follow aryan culture (drinking cow pee, shitting on streets, gangraping dalit women, and caste discrimination).

If south indians had no abo dna, we would be the most superior curries in all of the subcontinent.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Mr. President and Deleted member 21661
She's pashtun, I don't consider her to be south Asian/ curry
I agree, but they can be curry-passing depending on coloring (hair color, eye color and skin color). What is hers like? If she’s got dark eyes and dark hair then I consider that to be curry-passing even if she has white skin because I know Punjabis with the same coloring (dark eyes, hair and white skin).

I agree, but they can be curry-passing depending on coloring (hair color, eye color and skin color). What is hers like? If she’s got dark eyes and dark hair then I consider that to be curry-passing even if she has white skin because I know Punjabis with the same coloring (dark eyes, hair and white skin).
No she doesn't, she looks Irani/mena and has brunette hair and brown eyes. She doesn't look like a stereotypical lightskin curry foid, I should know, my sister is one. Lightskin curry foids in my experience have longer faces, and still have black hair and dark eyes, whereas my SIL has a widish face.

deathnic yap

• JFL
Reactions: kwacker777 and CFW432
What do you mean? Send pic on discord. I’ll check in 20-25 min.
Of what I just look kind of the same, just more chodemaxxed since I’ve eaten food

No she doesn't, she looks Irani/mena and has brunette hair and brown eyes. She doesn't look like a stereotypical lightskin curry foid, I should know, my sister is one. Lightskin curry foids in my experience have longer faces, and still have black hair and dark eyes, whereas my SIL has a widish face.
By brown hair you mean light or dark? And brown is dark right? Iranic women do have better bones in general.

Of what I just look kind of the same, just more chodemaxxed since I’ve eaten food
Of your face clean-shaven. I already know what you look like with a sunnah beard (failo).

Also wait JFL, how do you know what her hair color is in the first place? No hijab?

• JFL
Reactions: zura and kwacker777
Seemslike the inbreeding is taking away their advantage

Last edited:
Seems the the inbreeding is taking away their advantage
No it's just north curry culture is religiously extremist whether it's muslim or hindu. South indians are chill and develop while still being religious.

its funny how muslims act. when someone says something they dont like and they notice they're not white they quickly go racist (calling blacks slaves and non hindu south asians hindu cow worshippers) epdespite claiming to be anti racist. If they're white they become more submissive and act like victims, accussing the person of being a racist, colonizer etc, but never trying to insult theur race/skin color. Not even islam can stand against JBW

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Shit doesn’t make sense I can tell a Pakistani from an Indian 85% of the time because it was never one country in the first place it was a gigantic continent with certain ethnic groups under certain religions

Shit doesn’t make sense I can tell a Pakistani from an Indian 85% of the time because it was never one country in the first place it was a gigantic continent with certain ethnic groups under certain religions
Hindu dindus dont seem to understand this, my grandmother never called herself indian one time in her life all the way to her death, and only referred to herself as hyderabadi when it came to nationality/identity. India didn't exist until 1947. Shitskin northern Hindus need to realize that there was never an actual political state called "bharat" in history, and that it was always just a fantasy of northern brahmins high on cow piss. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
its funny how muslims act. when someone says something they dont like and they notice they're not white they quickly go racist (calling blacks slaves and non hindu south asians hindu cow worshippers) epdespite claiming to be anti racist. If they're white they become more submissive and act like victims, accussing the person of being a racist, colonizer etc, but never trying to insult theur race/skin color. Not even islam can stand against JBW

Hindus are pagans so they are free real estate. White people are a majority Christians (culturally atleast) which is another abrahamic religion, we can't insult you people for your religious beliefs without potentially insulting our own because all abrahamic religions are like 90% similar besides a few big things.

Being a Muzzie as a curry is even worse because you're most likely inbred and/or a product of rape from the Mughals.

Pakis are literally just curries larping as Muslims.