My $10 method to DESTROY and OBLITERATE plaque and tartar

D

deepfuckingvalue

Iron
I’ve tested this, even some of my family members have confirmed it works. Plaquecells GTFIH.

You first want to stat off with oil pulling. Highly effective, loosens any tartar formed on the teeth. May not get rid of it entirely especially if it’s been there for a while.

Once you’ve oil pulled for 10-15 minutes, spit it out and go brush your teeth. Do not use toothpaste. Instead put baking soda or bicarbonate of soda directly onto your toothbrush and brush with that. It may hurt slightly but this will destroy plaque after a few repetitions max. Don’t do it more than once a day, preferably before going to bed. You may also enjoy a whitening effect but it doesn’t target deep staining, just surface level stuff

It’s a good alternative to paying a dentist $60+ to get your teeth professionally cleaned.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: WALLSTcel
the oil pulling, do you do it the morning and at night or just in the morning?

This would work well if you do it before @pneumocystosis teeth whitening method from BOTB🤝

Is the last bit sarcastic or are you being serious about mogwarts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, deepfuckingvalue and Corleone
I’ve tested this, even some of my family members have confirmed it works. Plaquecells GTFIH.

You first want to stat off with oil pulling. Highly effective, loosens any tartar formed on the teeth. May not get rid of it entirely especially if it’s been there for a while.

Once you’ve oil pulled for 10-15 minutes, spit it out and go brush your teeth. Do not use toothpaste. Instead put baking soda or bicarbonate of soda directly onto your toothbrush and brush with that. It may hurt slightly but this will destroy plaque after a few repetitions max. Don’t do it more than once a day, preferably before going to bed. You may also enjoy a whitening effect but it doesn’t target deep staining, just surface level stuff

It’s a good alternative to paying a dentist $60+ to get your teeth professionally cleaned. You can use the money you save to join @SyrianPsycho ’s Mogwarts!

baking soda will rape your teeth, you are making it white and cleaning it by literally shredding off the enamel

• Hmm...
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
Bro is hovering the ban-button while waiting for OPs response.

• JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, coispet and deepfuckingvalue
so u brush in the morning with soda bicarbonate
evening oil pulling and after brush with soda bicarbonate?
No, in the morning just brush normally and then run this protocol in the evenings. You’ll only need to do it like 3x before all plaque is gone and you can brush normally

• +1
Reactions: john788
baking soda will rape your teeth, you are making it white and cleaning it by literally shredding off the enamel
Yes if you do it excessively. Once or twice (3x if you have serious build up) is not gonna cause serious issues. Obviously don’t do this everyday for a month.

No way you thought I was being serious jfl😂😂 clearly satirical joke about paying to read the BOTB section of this forum. I didn’t even respond cause I assumed you were joking lmao

• +1
Reactions: coispet