My 12 YEAR OLD brother just ordered falim for his jawline. Looksmaxxing is so mainstream now its over for most of the users here.

Zarek

Zarek

Private the fucking forum
I came home from school today and saw falim on the table. I asked my brother where he got this from and he said from the internet. I then asked him why he would order chewing gum from the internet and he said, because he just likes to chew hard chewing gum and they dont have it in the store JFL
Mark Margolis Rage GIF by Breaking Bad

Its so over gen alpha already looksmaxs at ages like 10 - 12 , where chewing actually works. My brother also heightmaxxes and is already 5'10 at 12 and is obsessed with his height and eats extra much meat and sleeps 10 hours a day. I didnt tell him he needs protein for height he found it out himself because he researched it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, MagaPutinism, Zeruel and 6 others
How many do you think will ascend? Everyone will have the same genes and 97% will eat goyslop and watch tiktok all day

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
mad your brother starting from a young age and will mog you in few months, also tell him to inject hgh now or its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, romanstock, Luffymaxxing and 3 others
5'10 at 12? You should stop his acromegalic ass

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Thought it was legit but stopped reading at "5'10 at 12"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, klip11, falcon1 and 2 others
I wished it was a larp he is literally only 5 inches shorter than me and Im almost 5 years older Im not lying I swear.

Look at my post history I stopped posting here a long while ago, so why would i LARP? This whole situation is just so absurd I needed to share it somewhere.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, hardestmfintheroom, nullandvoid and 1 other person
You know what to do, Kill him

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and lemonnz
Kill that fucker

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, lemonnz and nullandvoid
no matter how mainstream it is, if people arent commited, it will neve work

I came home from school today and saw falim on the table. I asked my brother where he got this from and he said from the internet. I then asked him why he would order chewing gum from the internet and he said, because he just likes to chew hard chewing gum and they dont have it in the store JFL

Its so over gen alpha already looksmaxs at ages like 10 - 12 , where chewing actually works. My brother also heightmaxxes and is already 5'10 at 12 and is obsessed with his height and eats extra much meat and sleeps 10 hours a day. I didnt tell him he needs protein for height he found it out himself because he researched it.
Tales from the Mumbai asylum

try to throw him off. like fuck up his height maxing and put pesticides and pollutants in his drinks/food.

try to chemically alter his testosterone or with toxic plastics and shit. derail him.

its now or never. get him. fuck that piece of shit asshole kid.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3, romanstock, falcon1 and 2 others
Nothing will happen, 99% of .org users are rotters themselves

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, falcon1, lemonnz and 2 others
try to throw him off. like fuck up his height maxing and put pesticides and pollutants in his drinks/food.

try to chemically alter his testosterone or with toxic plastics and shit. derail him.

its now or never. get him. fuck that piece of shit asshole kid.
you're definitely a homosexual

Don't worry, people will get TMJ and deform their mandibles and we'll just laugh

I wished it was a larp he is literally only 5 inches shorter than me and Im almost 5 years older Im not lying I swear.
What if a 6'8 Tyrone came up to you and stared at you and said "blacked" and every time you tried to walk around him, he kept standing in your way and saying "blacked". What would you do?

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Gilbert_Durandal and scrunchables

Reminder that richard ramirez only ate candy and slept for 2 hours a day and grew to be 6'1 with mogger bones

What if a 6'8 Tyrone came up to you and stared at you and said "blacked" and every time you tried to walk around him, he kept standing in your way and saying "blacked". What would you do?
What are you trying to say to me

The Ubermensch arises.

Falim fuck ups testosterone, its made of bht and bha, and he is 12 jfl

Sabotage everything or your finished!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070