Reactions: prodigy_Ix, Hamdan, RichardSpencel and 14 others
its not as asymmetrical as you think , probably dysmorphia or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, aspiringexcel, RTLBbc and 5 others
enchanted elixir alt account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, RichardSpencel, HerpDerpson and 3 others
Don't degrade yourself by referring yourself as a nigger brother.
Have some self respect

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, Mewton, sportsmogger and 25 others
Nigga you ugly asf. Rope asap

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, BowlCutMogger, Patient A and 16 others
Also, why are 14 year old allow in here?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, RTLBbc, Ricky212 and 3 others
Don't call yourself a nigger my guy, self deprication leads nowhere.

• +1
Reactions: arfac, sportsmogger, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Seems like symmetry is the one flaw most noticeable to ourselves because every person who posts on here saying they’re asymmetrical seems symmetrical to me lol

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here and Deleted member 51465
ugly ass nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, BowlCutMogger and Patient A
Seems like symmetry is the one flaw most noticeable to ourselves because every person who posts on here saying they’re asymmetrical seems symmetrical to me lol
exactly what i think

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
its not as asymmetrical as you think , probably dysmorphia or whatever
Looks very symmetrical
it’s not
exactly what i think
wow this is really interesting bc my face looks so bad to me

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
are you sure you dont even notice one bit of asymmetry

wow this is really interesting bc my face looks so bad to me
u have bdd. hold two mirrors together and look at the inverted image and that’s how u look

are you sure you dont even notice one bit of asymmetry
I don’t see anything, probably I could if I stared and focused on your face for 15 minutes like you do in the mirror, but that’s normal everyone has some degree of assymetry. Sometime I feel my face is unsymmetrical but I know it’s not that bad cause if u have ever seen someone and immediately noticed they’re assymetrifal you notice how bad their face is .

Tldr it’s all in your head

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
View attachment 2759585
why is my face so asymmetrical and how can i fix it

You need to take a white girls virginity as soon as possible. You got no idea how tight white virgin pussy is. You'll regret it for the rest of your life if don't do it and you'll probably rope. You need to creampie that White virgin pussy and give her a mulatto baby. White pussy is repartitions.
Download 8

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, sportsmogger and ElTruecel
Next blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
You need to take a white girls virginity as soon as possible. You got no idea how tight white virgin pussy is. You'll regret it for the rest of your life if don't do it and you'll probably rope. You need to creampie that White virgin pussy and give her a mulatto baby. White pussy is repartitions.View attachment 2759912
race mixing is disgusting and i dont like white girls. i had a black girlfriend for 2 months last year but she broke up with me. i dont think i will find love again until i improve my looks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, sportsmogger and aesthetic beauty
Your face is not really all that asymmetrical, your biggest issue is your black phenotype (large flat nose, large lips).

• +1
You need to take a white girls virginity as soon as possible. You got no idea how tight white virgin pussy is. You'll regret it for the rest of your life if don't do it and you'll probably rope. You need to creampie that White virgin pussy and give her a mulatto baby. White pussy is repartitions.View attachment 2759912
Hurry before black history month ends

chew more on your weaker side

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
It's bad but ur symmetry good brah
how can i improve, i wanna have a face and physique like yours. im basically at the same starting place that you were at

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Symmetry doesn’t mattER for niggERs

• +1
my jaw juts out as well, my side profile looks like it belongs to a monkey
Keep a level head dude, I am all for the toxicity of this site but you are being a bit too hard on yourself, I can understand if you were subhuman or deformed but you aren't. You possess African characteristics which aren't appealing to modern beauty standards which are Eurocentric, don't think you are some sort of genetic inferior because of that. This site will rape you especially at a young age if you aren't mentally strong enough so I encourage you to not get too invested in a lot of the topics on here. If at 20+ when your face is more or less developed you want to get plastic surgery go for it but as it stands just understand that ample time is going to drastically alter your face and characteristics, practice good habits like consistent sleep patterns, not mouth breathing, and getting proper nutrients in so that you have the best chance of being as attractive as possible but stop calling yourself a nigger and acting like you are some sort of different species from humans.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and SubhumanCurrycel
Dreadmax, Thugmax, and Youll get the respect you deserve

• +1
I don’t see any asymmetry, at least nothing obvious. Also don’t degrade yourself

• +1
my jaw juts out as well, my side profile looks like it belongs to a monkey
Jesus Christ you look like a normal 14 year old, you’re not even halfway done with puberty and you’re losing your mental.

Here’s some advice:

Log off
Eat and sleep well pick up a sport too
Get some friends
Don’t fall behind on your studies.

There’s nothing wrong with your face, your profile is well within the norm for someone of African descent stop trying to superimpose a Eurocentric face onto yours, just going to become dysmorphic that’s all.

• +1
Its not noticable youre good also leave this forum you are 14 go outside play with kids your age

• +1
Don't degrade yourself by referring yourself as a nigger brother.
Have some self respect
Yeah, being black is the least of his problems.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, BowlCutMogger and sportsmogger